Drowning Angels

By double-xo

She's his savior, his angel, his reason to go on. He's her reason to hold on, to fight, to love. They're both... More

Prologue
Cast Part 1
Cast Part 2
Teaser Trailer
1 - Im Not an Angel
2 - The Angel From My Nightmare
3 - Smiling Angel
4 ~ Babe Baby
5 ~ Innocent Angel
6 ~ Killing the Moment
7 ~ Rainbow Unicorn Shit
8 ~ The Jealousy Game
Chapter 10 - 1 Week
Chapter 11 ~Pain
Chapter 12 ~ Left on the Curb
Chapter 13 ~ Act of Love

Chapter 9 ~ One Week

59 1 0
By double-xo

First of all sorry for last chapter it was short and not my best v.v this one is better I promise so enjoy cx

Chapter 9 ~One Week

Playlist:

Omi-Cheerleader

F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D. –R5

Often- The Weeknd

"What do you mean no?" to say I was dumbfounded was an understatement. I know that was a terrible way to ask and hell I don't know why I got nervous but Im me no girl has ever said no. I mean I've asked out a girl on a piece of paper crumpled and tossed to her on the other side of the room and of course she said yes. Now here it is with Jas looking perfect as always without trying and I cant even think of what to say now.

"I mean N-O no it's really not that complicated Scotty," she smirked slightly and crawled back onto me leaning over me with her hands pressed down onto my chest. "I really hope you didn't think I would say yes when you asked me like that baby, because in all certainty that was absolutely terrible," she leaned down brushing her lips over mine and both hands ran up along her arms before cupping her face with both hands pulling her down to kiss her. She leaned down as I leaned up kissing her softly yet deeply as I held onto her and allowed myself to just let my feelings for her to take over because I wasn't going to lose a chance with her. As I pulled back slightly I kissed her lips softly once more before leaning my head on hers looking at her both of us breathing out softly, "Go out with me Jas, be mine,"

She giggled softly and shook her head as she bit down on my lip, "hm I don't know maybe I should have you beg...what do you think Ryder?" I laughed softly shaking my head and quickly flipped us over so I was over her with both hands besides her head looking at her our lips inches apart.

"I'm not the begging type babe, never have never will," I causally smirked as I ran my thumb over her cheek just taking her in looking down at her. Her big brown eyes that made any talk about blue eyes or green eyes whatever put to shame. Her lips, which were so soft so kissable I could probably kiss her for hours, everything about her was just so perfect, it made me wonder how she was even single really.

"Looks like we'll have to change that then won't we," she leaned up slightly pushing her body up to mine as she tugged on my lower lip. I gripped onto her waist and pushed her body back down so she wouldn't even think of teasing me because first I wanted my answer.

"I doubt that will change really baby but I want my answer," I ran my fingers across her waist slowly looking into her eyes trying to find out what she was thinking but she wouldn't let on, it was as if she was had this wall up to not let anyone in. She's definitely been hurt before but by what or who was the question, now we can add that to my list of questions for her.

----------------------------------------Mature Content Ahead-------------------------------------

"What was the question again?" her voice had dropped to an innocent tone and her eyes were wide to finish off the innocent façade she was putting off. I rolled my eyes playfully smirking and leaned kissing softly along her neck and brushed my lips down to the base giving her a quick glance to see that she was biting her lip. I quickly nipped at the soft skin at the base of her neck sucking and biting along it as I moved my hand up under her top to her breasts pushing up the bra and running my thumb over her nippl3 and quickly pinching hard tugging getting a gasp from her as it went down to a soft moan. I ran my hand back down her body slowly lightly trailing my fingers down her tum circling my fingers around her navel before dropping them quickly in her pants slowly tracing them down her panties as I leaned back up kissing her jaw softly before looking at her.

Watching the way she fluttered her eyes closed as I rubbed my fingers up and down over her panties and the way she quickly bit her lip as I pressed my fingers hard onto her cl!t. "Go out with me Jasmine," it sounded more like a demand but at this point I really didn't care I leaned down to her nibbling softly as my fingers circled around her cl!t making her softly moan and whispered softly "Be mine baby, say yes." I noticed that my voice had gone deeper and I smirked slightly against her neck biting down, nipping and sucking as I slowly slipped my fingers into her panties and ran them down along her p#ssy. She nodded but right now that's not what I wanted, I wanted her to say it I wanted her to speak and to stop biting her lip holding it in.

"Say it baby," I trailed my fingers lightly back up along her p#ssy and quickly pinched her c!it making her arc her back and bite back down on her lip still nodding. I wanted to hear her it was becoming more demanding the need to hear her. I rubbed her c!it between my two fingers watching her and slightly pulled my fingers back running the tips of them up and down and quickly rubbed her slipping my fingers in one by one then pulling them out making her wetter watching how she wouldn't let go of her lip.

"Say it darling," I kissed down across her collarbone and looked up to her as I pulled my fingers back away from her and as she pushed herself to my fingers I'd continue to pull them back. She groaned softly and in between gave me the coldest glare that im sure could have someone shaking in their shoes but I just smirked and raised an eyebrow as she kept trying to push herself towards my fingers.

"Baby if you want my fingers back inside you, curling in you, pumping inside you, scraping along inside you, rubbing you again, anything...everything just say it," I watched as how every word I said made her push up to me, made her chew her lip, and felt how she got even wetter against my fingers which were carefully, slowly stroking her.

"Yes," it was just a whisper and it satisfied me a bit but I wanted to hear it louder so I quickly pushed three fingers into her making her moan and kept my eyes on her, "Sorry what was that?" I questioned smirking slightly as my fingers went faster inside her and then slowly again as she was about to let go. The ice-cold glare she was sending my way made me want to laugh but at the same time knew that I shouldn't push it much longer. "Just tell me what you said baby," I moved my fingers inside her in circles and as she started to speak I curled my three fingers inside her making her moan slightly louder as she said yes.

"Now shut up and stop teasing me or ill tease you ten times worse and trust me you don't want me to tease you baby because I will most definitely win and make you wish you never started this," the continued glaring made me realize she wasn't kidding. I nodded biting my lip before pushing my fingers quicker inside her repeatedly noticing how her legs spread a little more but the panties and pants were in the way so quickly pulled them down to her ankles and moved down along her watching how my fingers went into her and ran my hand up the inside of her thigh.

My fingers trailed in circles along her skin up her on her thigh as I leant down placing soft kisses along her ways moving my other hand to her thighs as well running them up and down slowly as I nipped across her waist and brushed my lips down along her. I felt her shiver slightly and her legs went weak as I ran my tongue down lower biting along the sides in a teasing manner making her squirm slightly and I smirked slightly against before pushing my tongue onto her c!it massaging it slowly in circles and then running it down quickly pushing it into her making her moan.

Her hands quickly gripped onto my hair and my hands tightened on her thighs as she tugged on my hair making me groan slightly against her and she pulled me closer to her wrapping her legs around my neck. My hands ran up on her legs holding onto them as I quickly started sucking harder, then deeper. Her legs quickly started to shake and her legs tightened around me as she rubbed against me my tongue freely running on her.

Quickly she came and I ran my tongue along her licking and sucking before kissing back up along her body trailing my fingers on her legs as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss her. Her lips quickly kissed melted against mine and we were thrown again into the frenzy being intertwined together for a few minutes longer before I rolled off next to her.

-------------------------------------------Dirty Scene Over----------------------------------------

Catching our breaths my arm slipped around her and I pulled her into me softly as she laid her head on my chest my smirk slowly making is way back as always.

"Wipe that smirk off your face Scotty, no need to get cocky I've had better," she shrugged and I couldn't see her face but for some reason that comment alone changed my entire mood. Not sure if it was because I was jealous or if now I was just annoyed or something but I bit back on my tongue to not say anything harsh and instead untangled myself from her getting up.

"Where are you going?" she rolled over onto her side to look at me and I shrugged coming up with a place to go

"Going to shower if you want to as well there's a shower in the room across mine im sure you can find your own way," quickly I made my way upstairs and leaned back against the door breathing hard and shut the door behind me running my fingers through my hair. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me I was extremely jealous just thinking of someone else touching her set me off...I hated it. She's mine now though and I shouldn't be getting like this over something that happened in the past she's mine now and that's what matters. As for her comment yea she's probably had better but ill give her the best she's ever had if that's what she's asking for.

I turned back around and pulled open the door to find her standing there about to knock. She seemed a little confused probably because of my random outbursts couldn't really blame her.

"So what happened then?" she looked up to me, and her eyes were widened with curiosity showing she really had no idea, she didn't even mean it most likely. I didn't even know what to respond like yea im sorry I got jealous about what happened who knows how long before me also sorry that I just got up and left and that my ego was hurt with just a few words you said. Yea I wasn't going to say that instead I thought of a better apology.

My arms were quickly around her waist and my lips were on hers kissing her quickly as I held her against me. Her arms wrapped around my neck kissing me back roughly as my fingers trailed up along her back unclasping her bra as I walked back pulling her with me and shut the door to press her back up against it. She was pressed against me, and our tongues battling for dominance and I knew she wanted a bit of control but I couldn't give it to her yet. I ran my hands down along her sides down to her waist as I continued kissing her deeply running my hands up and down her soft skin finally dropping both hands down under her ass gripping hard making her moan softly into the kiss. I started to lose my breath, I wanted the kiss to keep going but I need to breath and im sure she had to as well so instead I brushed my lips down her jaw and nipped all the way down her neck to the base before sucking softly. I lifted her up with my hands still gripping her ass and her legs wrapped around me as she tilted her neck and ran her fingers through my hair. Her breathing slowly got heavier and unsteady and my desire for having her got stronger I had never wanted someone so much before but I wanted her all of her.

"Shit is that the time?" I nodded softly as I burrowed my head into the crook of her neck sucking harder biting down as I traced my fingers along the waistband of her panties and felt her legs go slightly weak.

"Baby," she ran her fingers through my hair looking down to me pulling me up to kiss her and softly kissed me this kiss being different. It wasn't hard or rough like we had started but softer, slower and my hand went up cupping her face. Her head leant down against mine so I was looking up to her running my thumb over her cheek taking in every aspect of her noticing how every time I looked at her she looked even better than before and she didn't even have to try. Her lips softly brushed on mine and I let her down softly but we stayed like this for a minute just holding onto each other.

"I have to dash," she bit down softly on her lip and ran her fingers lightly along my jaw and unconsciously my grip tightened around her not wanting to let go.

"Just stay here tonight babe I'll even give you my bed please," she smiled softly but shook her head placing a quick kiss on my lips and ran her hands down my arms taking my hands.

"I have to get home now but I will have your bed for myself one day,"

"Well I hope you mean you'll be sharing with me it is my bed after all," I laughed softly running my thumbs over her knuckles looking at her smiling softly.

"Well guess what? Its also your floor as well you can sleep there ill take the bed but I seriously have to go now," she pulled back her hands and pecked my lips quickly walking down stairs with me after her

"Well fine Cinderella if you must go that's alright but how about a ride then? You're not going to walk back home now are you? Its dark out already," I looked at her questionably hoping that shed accept my offer for the ride anything really at this point just to have a few more minutes with her. She looked back at me as she opened the door smiling and I realized I just fell in love with her smile. The way her little dimples would poke out but she'd try to hide it for reasons unknown because everything about her appearance is perfect couldn't find not one flaw and that's rare because I enjoy finding out everyone's flaws but with her I came up short there was just no flaws.

"No scotty its alright I will talk to you tomorrow though alright," I leaned into her quickly holding the door open slightly and kissed her softly quickly before she made her way out disappearing into the darkness of night.

Finally though I had absolutely nothing to worry about she's mine no one else's she agreed and now we're officially together, which in all honestly was kind of strange because I never dated a girl with pure intentions they were always for a specific reason but with her there was none I just wanted her, it was like I craved her.

Craved...kraved...krave...im hungry now randomly. I laughed softly to myself as I slowly closed the door sighing but smiling like a fucking idiot and shook my head heading back into the house. It has been a whole week of us being together and today after a week of only just knowing her I asked her to be mine and I regret nothing not even the pathetic way I first asked.

Hey guys so anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter it was defnitely longer and a little bit more descriptive xD but hey id love it if you voted and commented babes

QOTC: craziest thing you've done this summer?

AOTC: my friend got me arrested v.v no biggie tho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 242 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...
43 16 19
Ana has spent her entire life fighting for herself. After a series of tough decisions, she ends up working for a security agency where, for the most...
172K 7.5K 12
They, trapped in a toxic relationship. She, slowly dying because of him. He, slowly dying because of himself. They, who love each other. She, who tho...
3.2K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...