Fated (Akakuro)

IcyFlamez

Kuroko leads a normal life, working in a cafe. What happens when he meets the famous "red emperor", the boss... Еще

Some notes...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'm sorry :<
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (nsfw)
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaper 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (nsfw)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
YAY SEQUEL

Chapter 18

5.2K 200 75
IcyFlamez

Notes:

Yay, early post again~

-----------------------------

~Hanamiya~

"Hanamiya-san, can I go and visit my parents tomorrow?" Kuroko asked, sitting on the edge of the bed while Hanamiya squatted in front of him, changing his bandages.

"What about the bandages?"

"I can wear jeans to hide those on my legs and there are only cuts on my upper arm. They can be easily hidden with my sleeves"

Hanamiya pretended to be deep in thought as he bandaged the smaller boy's right calf. Hmm... if I tag along, and Kuroko's parents happen to see the injuries, they'll ask about it and I can tell them that I saved him... That'll win support from his parents! Yes, that's perfect.

"But you're still weak" Hanamiya faked a worried expression, getting up and gently patting Kuroko's head, causing him to jerk away slightly in surprise.

"I'm fine, I slept almost the whole of today"

"Alright, alright, but let me follow you"

"Okay" Kuroko agreed monotonously, although the sparkle in his eyes gave away his excitement.

"Good night Kuroko"

"Mmm... good night Hanamiya-san" The teal-haired hummed, crawling over to the pillows, pulling the soft blankets over himself. Yes, he has a gained some trust in me now. Score one. Hanamiya fist-pumped the air as he left the room to sleep on the couch. Just bear with it a little while more and it'll all be worth it...

~Time skip~

"You ready to go, Kuroko?" Hanamiya asked as the blunette buckled his seat belt.

"Yes"

The half an hour ride to the Kuroko household was mostly silent, with Kuroko looking out the window at his old neighbourhood. Climbing out if the car, Hanamiya opened the door for Kuroko, who brisk walked to the front door. He looked slightly nervous as he raised a hand to knock gently against the wooden door.

"Who is it?" A soft muffled voice of an elderly women sounded from within the house, followed by some barking noises.

"Okaa-san?" Kuroko asked hesitantly. Hanamiya rolled his eyes as he stood a metre behind the teal-haired, arms crossed over his chest. Ugh, can't we just cut short all the drama and just get to the point already?

The door creaked open to reveal an elderly couple. Their wrinkled faces lit up with joy as they saw their son, eyes widening in disbelief.

"Tetsuya? Is that really you?"

"I thought you were in Kyoto, what brings you here?"

"I came to visit you. I moved back to Tokyo" Kuroko smiled, hugging his parents.

"Ah, who's this young man?" The old man asked, looking up at Hanamiya.

"Oh, um... he's a-"

"I'm Kuroko's friend. Your son is currently living with me, nice to meet you Kuroko-san" Hanamiya interrupted, giving the elderly couple his warmest fake smile.

"Tetsuya, is he your soul...?"

"Ah? No, no, he's just a close friend" Kuroko looked flustered as he shook his head vigorously.

"Haha, let's not invade Tetsuya's privacy. Come in, come in" Kuroko's mother opened the door wider to invite the two of them in. More barking could be heard coming from one of the rooms.

"Is that Nigou?" The teal-haired asked, taking off his shoes.

"Yep, do you want me to bring him out?"

"Yes, I would like to see him" Kuroko's eyes shone with excitement as he stepped into the house. The old man then walked over to open the door to one of the rooms. A flash of black and white shot out almost immediately, pouncing onto the blunette, pushing him down onto the floor. Hanamiya leapt back in shock at the sight of the huge husky. That's Nigou?!

"Good boy, good boy. I missed you too" Kuroko laughed as the dog covered him in sloppy licks, barking happily.

"Nigou, down. Don't do that to Tetsuya, you're a big boy" The old woman called. To Hanamiya's surprise, the husky clambered off the small blunette immediately, wagging his tail while looking at Kuroko. Getting up, Kuroko walked over to sit on the sofa beside his parents, the husky lying down at his feet obediently.

"What's your name, young man? Come over and sit" Kuroko's father asked, beckoning Hanamiya over to the couch.

"Oh sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Hanamiya, Kuroko-san" Hanamiya introduced, making his way to the sofa. However, just as he was about the take a seat beside Kuroko, the husky bared his teeth, growling menacingly as if protecting Kuroko from him.

"Nigou, sit" Kuroko commanded. The husky seemed displeased but followed its owner's command.

"Sorry about that, Nigou is usually quite friendly" Kuroko apologised, bending down to stroke the husky.

"Its alright" Hanamiya mustered a fake smile as he sat down, this time slightly further away from the dog. Damned husky. Stop foiling my plans you stinky mutt. As Kuroko chatted with his parents, Hanamiya couldn't help noticing how the husky had its oddly familiar eyes locked onto him, following his every movement. He could almost see hatred burning in the husky's cerulean eyes.

"I'm going to use the washroom" Kuroko excused himself as he got up from the couch.

"Go ahead" The elderly woman smiled. Here's my chance. As Kuroko stepped over Nigou, Hanamiya stuck out his leg secretly, his actions blocked from the view of Kuroko's parents by the husky's huge furry body. Tripping over Hanamiya's legs, Kuroko lost his balance, falling flat on the floor. The husky leapt up instantaneously, barking ferociously at Hanamiya, ears flat against its head, hackles raised, as if threatening to tear his limbs off.

"Tetsuya! Are you alright?!" Kuroko's parents asked worriedly, hurrying over to help Kuroko up.

"I'm alright, Otou-san, Okaa-san..."

"Tetsuya! Are those bandages?!" Horror flashed across the elderly couple's face as they caught sight of the white bandages under Kuroko's sleeves. Yes!

"T-they're nothing... I'm fine... I'm just going to go to the toilet..." Kuroko scrambled up from the floor, pulling at his sleeves as he backed away to the toilet.

"Tetsuya! You better tell us what happened right now!" The couple "chased" Kuroko to the bathroom, banging at the door.

"I just fell and broke my arm!" Kuroko exclaimed desperately.

"Don't you lie to us,Tetsuya!"

Now its my turn to shine~ If I could just get- As Hanamiya stood up to play hero, the husky jumped onto him, pinning him down onto the sofa with all its weight, its hot breath blowing inches away from the black-haired man's face.

"Nigou! Down! Bad boy! Bad!" Kuroko's father scolded, dragging Nigou off Hanamiya, shooing him out the door. "Sorry, I don't know what's come over Nigou today, he's never acted this way..."

"Its okay. And well, I know I'm in no position to budge into your family business but I feel the need to inform you of Kuroko's problem" Hanamiya said as politely as he could.

"You know what happened to Tetsuya?" The old man's eyes shot up to meet Hanamiya's.

"You see, I'm actually an old friend of Kuroko's and I know how stubborn he can get. The reason why he's hiding this from all of you is because he doesn't want you to worry about him"

"What happened?!" Kuroko's mother also came rushing over to hear the "truth" about her son's injuries.

"Kuroko, he... he's been attacked by some unknown man in Kyoto... I happened to find him and brought him back"

"What?! My precious son! Which heartless person hurt him?!"

"Unfortunately, the attacker hasn't been found. I will inform you if there are any news of him"

"Thank you so much Hanamiya-kun! Thank you for taking care of our Tetsuya!" Kuroko's father shook Hanamiya's hand gratefully. Yes! The plan is a success!

"You're welcome, its the least I can do for a friend"

Just then, Kuroko's mother managed to coax Kuroko out of the toilet.

"Go home with Hanamiya-kun and rest Tetsuya, you can visit us and Nigou when you're better"

"Okay Okaa-san, sorry for worrying you and Otou-san"

"Don't ever hide such things from us okay Tetsuya? It'll worry us even more"

"Sorry Okaa-san, Otou-san. I'll be leaving now. Take care. Bye" Kuroko hugged his parents goodbye.

"Bye Kuroko-san"

"Bye Tetsuya, bye Hanamiya-kun" Kuroko's parents waved us goodbye as we got into the car.

"Why did you tell my parents about that?" Kuroko asked accusingly as Hanamiya drove them back to his house.

"They would be more worried about you if you keep them in suspense"

"But still..." The stubborn blunette tried to retort but couldn't find anything else to say.

~Akashi~

"Okay Akashi-san, you can be admitted out" The doctor smiled. The butlers cheered at the news and began packing Akashi's belongings. "Don't hesitate to come back here if you feel any pain, particularly at your chest area"

"Thank you doctor" Akashi thanked, going to the toilet to change out of his hospital attire. Akashi had lied again. He had told the doctor that he felt fine and have gotten his energy back in order to get out of the hospital. Truth to be told, the pain at his chest had not subsided and had instead worsened. If Akashi were to rate the pain from a scale of one to ten, he would've rated it four the previous day and six today, and considering his high pain tolerance, that's a lot. "Its nothing, it'll go away soon" Akashi kept telling himself.

"Seijuro-sama, take a look at the headlines on today's newspaper!" A newspaper was waved in front of his face by Kise as Akashi stepped out of the washroom. Akashi Seijuro has found his soulmate... interviewed a nurse... who is this lucky person? And why doesn't he want to be Seijuro's soulmate? What is this crap?! Akashi scanned through the article.

"Who is the reporter? And who is the nurse?! I want them fired immediately! How dare they spread nonsensical gossip for the world to read?!" Akashi demanded, flinging the newspaper onto the floor.

"There's a huge crowd of reporters outside the hospital right now... wanting to interview you... and us... The hospital's security guards are trying their best to keep them at bay... For how much longer? I don't know..." Kise said sheepishly.

"I don't have time for this kind of rubbish!" Akashi rubbed his temples in frustration. Stupid mortals... how am I going to get out of here without being surrounded by reporters? Even if I get the police to chase them off, they'll still come after me... "Who's the fastest driver here?"

"Uh... Daikicchi...?"

"Okay, you and Daiki shall go sneak over to the carpark, and drive the limousine,past the main entrance. Make sure they see you. They'll probably follow you so you shall lead them away and buy us some time Shintarou, hire a vehicle. Any one will do, as long as they can fit all of us, excluding Daiki and Ryuota. We will use that vehicle until the two of them come back with the limousine"

"Okay Seijuro-sama"

~Time skip~
~Kise~

"FASTER DAIKICCHIII! THEY'RE CATCHING UP! \(º □ º l|l)/" Kise shrieked, looking in horror at the dozens of cars and taxis chasing after them through the rear view mirror.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT RYOUTA! WHY DID YOU TELL SEIJURO-SAMA THAT I COULD DRIVE THE FASTEST? YOU COULD'VE SAID MIDORIMA OR SOMETHING!" Aomine shouted back, stepping hard on the accelerator.

"I'M SORRYYYY ~T_T~"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

105K 3.7K 62
"I don't do relationships. That would be boring." ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Sexual scenes Abuse Swearing Violent scenes Self harm Started: 2nd March 2021 Comp...
I just wanna be yours || mattwoong || simi

Любовные романы

5.5K 195 12
On his 18th birthday,Matthew recieves a strange ability to make anyone fall in love with him.Sometimes,it doesn't go as planned.People get possessive...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
49.9K 1.8K 40
[Completed/Ended] "I finnaly found you.. My Happiness" 2 boys named Kashima Ryuuichi and Kashima Kotarou lost their parents in a plane accident. To t...