The summer I'll never forget...

By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

Bella Dallas is a 14yr old girl who just happens to be related to cameron Dallas .Hayes is a popular boy who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Author's note
The new story is up

Chapter 48

103 4 0
By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

Monday

Hayes' Pov

These last couple days have been killing me because I cheated on Bella and I don't know how I feel about Mia. When I get home I'm not even going to mention a party. I'm not going to tell Bella cuz it will break her heart and our relationship. As for Mia I think I might have unresolved feelings towards her. I really love Bella but I'm known as a player and I can't stay in a relationship too long. I wanna forget about everything that happened with Mia but I just can't.

After that long plane ride we had finally reached the house. As soon as we went in I knocked on Bella's door. What do you want? she asked seeming annoyed but then realizing it was me. You I said. Hayes!!!!! She said as she jumped in my arms. I missed you bell I said sounding guilty. You have to tell me all about your trip. I will but help me unpack . Ok , ok . I really missed you I said then I gave her a little peck on the lips. After dinner we watched a movie and she sat on my lap. This whole thing reminded me about what happened with Mia. I turned her face and we were face to face. I stroked her hair to get her to play along. Soon enough our lips met and I wondered why she was the one to always get her heart broken and why I was one of the boys who was causing it. I love you I whisperd in between kisses. I love you too she whispered in between kisses. We kissed passionately until my phone started to ring and it was Mia. I quickly pulled away and ran to my room. I answered it . Hey babe did you enjoy our little hookup on saturday. Yea but I have to go bye and I quickly hung up and ran to Bella's room but it was locked. Bella please open up I said.  Bella I'm sorry it was an important call. Who was it ? I couldn't tell her so I lied and said my mom. She opened up and apologized. I'm sorry for running off like that and leaving you alone. It's ok. Now where were we I said and leaned in. I'm really tired but let's continue tommorow she said and kissed me on the cheek. Ok goodnight I said and tried to kiss her on the cheek but then I turned her face and pecked her on her lips. Goodnight she said blushing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...