Chapter 39

Bella's pov

When Hayes left I knew who was calling him and I got this weird feeling inside. I knew Hayes likes me but I wasn't confident he loves me. I knew that he has some feelings Mia but I don't want him to stress about all that so as long as we're together I'm happy and I want to live in the moment. When he came out I got out because I felt a little hurt, but I just told him I was cold. When I walked inside I showered and when I was done I saw him putting his feet in the pool. I watched him for awhile until he came in. I ran down the stairs and I hugged him for awhile. What was that for? he asked. Pleasure I said. Don't forget about our date. I won't I said. As soon as we hugged I was happy to be with Hayes.

Hayes' Pov

I could tell that Bella was lying to me when she said she was cold. Bella looked upset but I just left her alone so that she could have time alone. I was thinking about Bella for awhile and I put my feet into the water . I checked the time and I put in a reservation for dave and busters so that Bella and I could have fun together. I went into the house to get ready and right when I came down Bella ran into my arms. What was that for? I asked. Pleasure she said . I then reminded her about our date. I put on a Nike sweatshirt and khakis. When it was time to go I knocked on Bella's door. Hey are you ready? Uh huh she said. I grabbed her hand and we left.

Bella's pov

For our date I am wearing a white shirt with blue shorts. I thought about our relationship for awhile and I really like Hayes and I don't want to ruin it by being sad. Cam drove us to Dave and busters . We sat in a booth and held hands across the table. Your hands are so soft he said. Thanks I said awkwardly. He let go of my hands and grabbed a box . This is for you he said. I opened it up and saw a Hayes Grier sweatshirt inside. Aww thanks Hayes I love it I said then I ran across the table into his side of the booth and hugged him until some fans came up and asked for a picture with him. After they got a picture with him the took a picture of me and Hayes. You guys are my otp somebody said. After that the waitress came and took our orders. We both ordered burgers and one vanilla shake. After we finished eating we played games and Hayes got me a minion toy. When we were waiting for cam to pick us up Hayes got a call from Mia but declined. Hayes , why didn't you get that? Cuz you are the only thing I'm focused on. I blushed so hard that we both laughed at me. Cam texted I'm here so we got up and left.