Chapter 58

Last day

Bella's pov

I was sitting in my room and realized that it was our last day here. I got dressed quickly and decided that I needed to leave the house. I was walking to subway when I spotted Brandon going in. He looked my way so as fast as I could I ran behind a tree. Then I got a text from him saying I can see you. I took a deep breath and walked in. Well if it isn't Bella Dallas he said. Hi I said while rolling my eyes. So how's life ? Good I guess , so how's Bailey? Oh we broke up the same night we broke up. Oh I said acting like I was shocked. Yeah . That's why cheating doesn't help you Brandon. I know that I made a mistake and that I need to take blame for everything. It doesn't matter anyways , I have bf. Oh , is it Daniel? Ew, no gross and plus he's dating my friend Shelby. Oh I thought you liked him. Nope. Then who are you going out with? Um Hayes . He looked disgusted , why him he asked. Because I like him. Oh wow that's a big shocker he said sarcastically . Why the sarcasm? Because I always knew when we were dating that you liked Hayes. I didn't at the time. Yeah ok. After we ordered our sandwiches we just went our seperate ways and said goodbye.

I didn't want to go home to eat , so I decided to go to the park one last time. I found a picnic bench and ate my food. I devoured every bite of my turkey sandwich and then I got up and went by the pond. I picked up a rock and I skipped it across the pond. I kept on doing this over and over wishing for good luck upon myself. After awhile I decided to walk home .

When I walked into the house Hayes , Matt , jack and jack , and Daniel were watching baseball. I sat down next to Hayes and watched it with them. They were watching the Yankees against the blue jays. The Yankees were winning 5-3 and I was rooting for the Yankees because they were always my dad's favorite team. In the middle of the game I made nachos for the guys and they ate the whole thing in five minutes. At the end of the game the Yankees won 7-6. After the game ended we went our seperate ways and I just sat in my room. I was laying in bed when I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it and saw Hayes in the doorway. Oh hi I said . Hey , so are you going to the party on saturday? Yes , why ? Can we just keep it low profile there? Why I asked sadly. Cuz everyone doesn't know about us and I kinda just wanna lay back and hang out like old times. Um sure I said in a sad tone but I smiled through the whole time. Thanks for understanding . No problem I said. Ok gotta go he said then kissed my cheek. Ok bye I said while trying to take in what he asked me to do . I stayed up for a couple more hours until I realized that we were leaving at 6 am.