Chapter 19

Bella's pov

I was about to talk to Brandon until he disappeared and I found him and some girl making out. Brandon I said then he stopped kissing her. Bella ? He said. Then I sprinted off and I looked for Daniel said Hayes and found them talking to some cheerleaders. I saw Brandon and he kept looking for me. Daniel , Hayes I screamed and ran into their arms. What happened ? Daniel asked. Then I started crying bran , bran ,. Just spill it out Daniel said. Brandon was kissing another girl that's not me. Just then Brandon found me and said Bella wait it's not what it looks like. Just then the girl he was kissing said Brandon hurry up I need you. Brandon you cheated on me I cryed. I'm so sorry Bella give me another chance. How long I said. How long what ? He said. How long have you been cheating on me? About a month he said with sorrow. A month ! and I cried even louder . How could you Brandon I trusted , cared , and even loved you , how could you do this to me? Look Bella just give me another chance he said. No , no I said . Brandon you can't expect me to forgive you because our whole relationship contained cheating. I'm sorry Bella he said I love you he said. Saying I love you is not going to make me forget about what just happened. You were my first boyfriend and you hurt me and there's no way you can fix it. I wasted my first kiss on you and now I regret ever meeting or going out with you I said. I'm sorry I gotta go I said. I decided to run home and cry until I saw two boys chasing after me and I knew that it was Hayes and Daniel. I ran into the house crying and cam asked me what was going on but I just ignored him and locked myself in my room. I just sat there and cried until I heard a knock on my door I screamed go away because I knew it was Brandon until I heard Hayes' voice saying ok. Is Brandon with you ? I asked. No it's just Hayes he said. I got up and opened the door. Are you ok he asked. Does it look like it I questioned. No he said. I just sat back down and cried for a little until I realized he didn't leave. Hayes can you stay for awhile I asked of course he said. Hayes can I ask you something ? I asked . Uh huh he said. Do you love me as a friend ? I asked. Of course Bella. Do you love me Bella? I'll have to think about it I said. Oh he said. Just kidding I said. Hayes I love you to I said. This time I had no regrets and this time we kissed. We kissed for about 10 seconds until Daniel came in and said Woah sorry to interrupt your makeout session. Hahaha Daniel so funny , it was a friendly kiss. If it was so friendly can I kiss you he asked as a joke. No I said. When Daniel left I snuggled with Hayes. We weren't dating but we were definitely friends with benefits.

Hayes' Pov

I felt so bad for Bella when she caught Brandon kissing Bailey . Bella cried for like an hour . She really liked Brandon and he ruined it by cheating. When Bella asked if I loved her I immediately said yes because I always knew I had a thing for her. It's good to know that Bella loves me. Bella is everything I want in a girl. This time when we kissed there were no regrets because we loved eachother. When Bella and I kiss it feels like magic. Bella is the girl of my dreams although I know that it sounds cliche it's true.

Daniel's pov

I have been waiting for this day for awhile because I figured that they liked eachother because they always flirt with each other. They claim that they aren't dating but I know the game where you say your friends with benefits. I know this isn't the first time they have kissed or have almost. Bella once cheated on Brandon with Hayes but she felt bad so she told Hayes that she should have the blame.