Chapter 13

Bella's pov

When Brandon asked me to be his girlfriend I said

Bella - yes!

Brandon - Great let's hang out Tuesday night I'll take you to a movie

Bella - ok

I didn't know what I was thinking so I said yes. I knew in my heart that I had a little crush on Hayes but he ruined it by dating Mia. I also like Brandon but the problem is I don't know him that well and when I leave I don't want a long distance relationship. Hayes is someone who I want to be with but he's not someone I want to be with.

Hayes' pov

I feel so bad that I did that to Bella she is a good friend and she doesn't deserve that. I was on instagram until my friend Nick sent me a picture of Mia cheating on me with some kid in my class chris. To be honest  I didn't care that Mia cheated I only care of regaining friendship with Bella. I feel so bad that I made Bella cry. Bella doesn't deserve this. I went back on instagram and saw that Brandon posted a pic with him and Bella and the caption was my girlfriend with heart emojis. I had a thing for Bella ever since we bonded that night on graduation. It hurt me to know that she and Brandon were dating. I scrolled down his instagram some more until I saw he had another account that was public so I clicked it and found out that he has another girlfriend named Bailey. The picture was posted yesterday. I called Daniel into the room. Look Bella and Brandon are going out but then look at this he has another girlfriend named Bailey. Someone has to tell her I said. We both said not it . Then we did rock , paper , scissors and I lost. I heard Bella leave her room so I approached her. Bella I said. Bella  wait. What she said. You were right about Mia and I'm so sorry. Hayes it's not that simple she said. Look I said back I know that this won't make a difference by I got you this. I got her the dress she wanted from Hollister the day I spyed on her and Daniel. Aww Hayes she said.  We looked at each other for a minute and then we started learning in until she pulled away . I'm sorry Hayes but I can't do this to Brandon . After she ran off and I felt bad once again. After that I had an idea.

Bella's pov

After I told Hayes it wasn't that simple he had given me a dress that I had been wanting so bad. We stared in each others eyes for a minute and started to lean in until I pulled away . I'm sorry I said I can't do this to Brandon I was so upset we couldn't kiss so I ran away.

Hayes' Pov

After Bella had left she dropped her phone and I had a plan. I went through her contacts and texted Shelby .

Hayes - Hey Shelby it's Hayes

Shelby - how did you get my #

Hayes - from Bella

Shelby - k so what do you need

Hayes - you know Brandon right

Shelby - Yep and why

Hayes - cuz he's cheating on Bella I have proof I'll send you the screen shots later.