Chapter 24

Hayes' Pov

When they opened the door Bella was sitting on the bed . Is that Bella Dallas? josh said and laughed. So are you two like dating Tyler asked while laughing. No she said and I saw tears starting to form in her eyes. She ran out and I heard her slam the door. What was she doing here? Tyler asked. We were forced to hang out in in L.A. and became friends and she was here with cameron . So let me get this straight you dumped Mia for Bella Dallas the girl who you caught at graduation. No I didn't dump Mia for her .

Bella's pov

I can't believe Hayes hid me from his friends and I was right all he cares about is popularity. The boys Hayes and Daniel are friends with are just like Mia, crap. I can't believe Hayes is ashamed of our frienship. I thought he loved me but he clearly lied. I was so upset that he hid me so I ran out of the house and Hayes didn't even go after me. It's a good thing we're not dating because I would have dumped his ass. I felt so hurt that I walked a mile to get home. Just as I got home I got some texts from Hayes.

Hayes - I love you babe let's makeout.

Hayes - C'mon baby

I immediately knew that one of his dumbass friends were texting me. I didn't respond because I knew if I did I'd get made fun of. I really liked Hayes but he clearly doesn't care about me or my feelings.

Hayes' Pov

When Bella left I felt like I hurt her again. She thinks all that I want to be is popular because I hid her from my popular friends . I didn't want to hide her but I had no choice . I don't want people to think I'm dating the school's "loser" Bella Dallas. I care about Bella but somethings are better left unsaid. I was getting ready for the movie when Bella texted me.

Bella - Thank you for ruining the rest of my life . One of your dumbass friends told the whole school that I was stalking you. Have a nice life

Hayes - I'm sorry for earlier I can't believe I did that to you.

Bella - Thanks for showing me the real you.

Hayes - Bella I swear I would do anything just to regain your trust

Bella - Then how about this tell everyone that we never connected. Tell everyone that I stalk you. Tell everyone that you don't know me. I don't want you I just need to know who you are deep inside and I found you.

Hayes - Bella I didn't want to hurt you I need you in my life.

She didn't text back so I went to the movies. Everyone in my class was there except Bella. Hey babe said Mia and right before I knew it I was kissing Mia. I felt like I was cheating on Bella but we weren't dating. Hey I said back. Mia had blonde hair with blue eyes , every boy in our school wanted Mia but she chose me. Mia and I made out for about 5 minutes before the movie started. I liked Mia but I loved Bella. Daniel watched us and he looked at me like I was doing something wrong . During the movie Mia tried to kiss me again but I got up and said I had to go. The truth was I felt guilty and had to do something about it.