Chapter 35

Bella's pov

This morning when I woke up I heard pots and pans fall on the floor so I ran down to see Aaron and Taylor once again trying to make breakfast. Why do you even try? I asked. Because we're professionals unlike you Aaron said in a friendly way. Yea ok keep telling yourself that I said. I got up and got cinnamon toast crunch and went on Netflix and watched Pretty little liars for awhile until I heard something crash. I ran up to see Hayes and Daniel playing football. What are you doing you idiots I said. Playing football idiot Daniel said. I was just about to walk to my room and Hayes stopped me. Sorry for that he said. It's fine it's just that you guys could break something else. True he said. So do you have any plans he asked. No , why? I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the Santa Monica pier tonight with me. Sure I said, what time? 7. Sounds cool I said and locked my door. I was going on my first date with Hayes and I was so nervous.I got ready at 5:30 so I could curl the ends of my hair and get ready. I don'tknow why I am so nervous because Hayes is my boyfriend and I should be relaxed with him.

Hayes' Pov

I am so realived Bella said yes to go out with me and be her boyfriend. I really want Bella to trust me. I've been waiting to ask her out forever and I don't want anything to go wrong. I was getting ready when Mia texted me.

Mia - Hayes I made a mistake and I'm really sorry.

I didn't want to respond back but I was tempted by Mia.

Hayes - It's ok I just want you to be happy

Mia - I am happy but I miss us

Hayes - Mia you don't get it I like you but I love someone else

Mia - Let me guess you love Bella the perfect little sunshine

Hayes - Yes Mia and I don't want to ruin it with her and I have by talking to you.

Mia - I really like you Hayes and I always will but you belong with me

Hayes - Maybe I do but now I love Bella and that's not going to change.

Mia - just remember that when you come back I will keep flirting even if your with Bella.

Hayes - ok

I feel bad for texting Mia but she's a temptation. I love Bella and that won't change. Mia loves me but I just can't hurt Bella no matter how tempting Mia gets.

I walked into Bella's room feeling guilty and I asked her if she was ready. I'm ready she said.