Chapter 56

Bella's pov

I have been upset lately because we go back home in three days and I don't want to leave California. I was putting my last shirt in my suitcase when Hayes came in. So, I see you're packing he said. Yeah , have you started? I think you know the answer to that question. Oh , so that would be a no. Exactly. Ok I'll help you later I said. You are the best girlfriend ever he said and then kissed my cheek. Well I try and after that he left. I was packing when I got a call from Shelby.

Shelby - Hey

Bella - Hola

Shelby - I wanted to let you know that the day after you come home Ari's having an end of the summer party.

Bella - cool, I'll definitely be there.

Shelby - k , see you soon

Bella - Bye

I am really happy that I get to see my friends at Ariana's party because I miss everyone . The only thing I'm afraid of is high school. I'm really nervous because I'll be around older kids. I'm just glad that I'll have Hayes by my side. Dinner! Matt yelled. I went down and I saw that they grilled hot dogs and hamburgers. I grabbed a burger and then I went outside and put my feet in the cool crisp water. After a couple minutes Hayes and Daniel sat by my side and we just hung out. We stated splashing water at eachother and we got water guns and sprayed eachother. I posted a pic on instagram and I put hanging with the bros. After a while the boys came out and we sat in a circle roasting marshmallows. I put my marshmallows on fire because I like it best when it's burned. Shawn started singing campfire songs and we all sang along with him. I was really enjoying every moment we all had together. I would miss the boys because some were going on tour while others were going back to school in their hometown. I know that I will see them again in April but I feel like it's going to be a lifetime. I was thinking about all this when Shawn suddenly said Bella sing for us. The boys said you can sing? Um not really I said. Yes you can Bella, Shawn said. Ok fine I said. I grabbed a guitar and started to sing one last time by Ariana Grande. After the song the boys were amazed. Who knew you could sing? Daniel said. Yeah , I didn't even know cam said. It just came naturally I said. Apparently Daniel said. I looked at the time and I motioned Hayes to come inside with me. We went upstairs and packed his clothes. Your a good singer he said. Eh I'm alright. He started to get really lazy so he layed on the floor. I'm gonna go back outside I said when I finished. Here help me up he said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up and we went outside.