Love will win (Kai x Reader)

By _Lila_Loomsdown_

Life hasn't always been easy for (y/n). Many events transpire; some things she deals with, others are too ove... More

What now?
How
Heart broken
Healing
Emergancy
The Fight
Lies, news, fun
Lets get down to buisness
No, its my fault
Always
I dont understand.
All over again
Kiss begins with Kai
Confessions of a lifetime
Be mine?
First time for everything
He finds out...
Where are you?
Dealing isn't always feeling
Lost and found?
Home Sweet Home
Celebration/ Truth be told
No Matter What
Too Little Too Much
Back in action
Miss. Misunderstood
Already?
One or the other
Chosen
Yours Truly
Dandelion
New beggining
Recovery
Confusion
Special day
Perfect
This is the moment
Its A Beautiful Day
Till Death
Thank You!
NEW BOOK

The breakup

8.2K 253 412
By _Lila_Loomsdown_

-Shout out/ and A/n-

Shout out to two people!
Ninjago-TMNT-fanluv
Jade_Harley12
They won the contest in the last chapter

Both guessed Catching Fire in the Hunger Games series.
Great job! Be sure to follow them and read their amazing books!

Also a big

Kai: Happy birthday to

Lila: Ninjago-TMNT-fanluv !!! I hope you have an amazing 14th birthday you are an amazing writer and person! I consider you my friend! Don't loose hope in writing because you are great at it!!

Kai: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ninjago-TMNT-fanluv!

Lila: I love ya!

(A/n)

(Y/n) - your name

(E/n) - enemy's name

(F/d) - favorite drink

(F/c) - favorite color

(H/c) - hair color

(H/l) - hair length

-End of Shoutout and A/n-

3rd person p.o.v:

Today was an ordinary day for (y/n) and Kai, or so they thought it would be.

Kai had promised (y/n) a day to just him and her. His girlfriend was busy that day or else she would be with them.

Ever since the incident, Kai had never let his sights off of (y/n). He wanted to be sure she was safe at all times. They also have been training a lot and (y/n) finally had full control of her element.

She was prepared to face Morro. Though, they haven't seen any ghosts or Signs of Morro anywhere, which worried the band of ninja.

"Hey (y/n). Would you like to go to the mall and you know hangout?" Kai asked (y/n).

"Ya lets go." (y/n) said grabbing Kai's hand and dragging him to the mall.

"Woah. Slow down princess." Kai laughed, trying to catch up with an excited (y/n).

"Sorry." she muttered.

They made their way into the Ninjago Mall.

As they walked in (y/n) admired every feature of a slow paced Kai.

His green eyes scanning his surroundings. His brunette hair spiked as always, but (y/n) didn't mind, it fit him, and he didn't look half bad in it either.

His tan skin radiating in the warmth of the sun. His tall, slim, muscular body moving smoothly along.

"What are you looking at?" Kai asked, chuckling.

"Uh. Nothing just that purple....jeep that just past by.." (Y/n) said in reply, laughing nervously.

"Uh huh..."

"Lets just go! Come on!" she said rushing in, trying to hide a crimson red face.

Kai races right after her trying to catch up.

-a few hours later-

They spent the day messing around, getting kicked out of stores, eating food court food, and not to mention laughing their heads off.

At the end of the day Kai and (y/n) were walking to towards the exit. Both had a (f/d) in hand.

"Wait who is that? (E/n)?" Kai said stunned looking at a certain girl making out with some random guy.

He watched as they did their thing. His heart breaking every step he took.

How could she do this to him after all he had done for her? He loved her so much why?

"(E/n)!" Kai yelled stomping up to the two, (y/n) trailing behind him.

"Kai. I-.." (E/n) started.

"How could you after all I have done too you! Why would you do this to me?" Kai complained.

"It doesn't matter I have been cheating on you the whole time and you never suspected a thing. I had to 'babysit' all the time. In reality I was just with my better boyfriend. I never loved you. I used you and you never noticed! Oh and by the way all the things (y/n) said that you didn't believe about me were true. So you should listen to your best friend, and maybe you wouldn't get hurt!" (E/n) smirked.

"We are through!!!! I never want to see you ugly face around me ever again. YOU MONSTER!!" Kai yelled.

"Fine I don't care. You're the monster. You didn't pay attention to your ugly little (f/c) hoodie wearing freak! You are the reason she starved herself." (e/n) laughed.

After that little remark (y/n) walked straight up to (e/n) dumping her large (f/d) onto her head soaking and staining her expensive white dress.

"Leave and don't ever come back!" (y/n) yelled.

(E/n) was startled and left Immediately.

"That'll teach her, for hurting my best friend!" (Y/n) mumbled, walking away.

She did not want to face Kai. No. Not after what (e/n) told him. She could not stand to see him.

"He was never supposed to know the reason." (Y/n) thought.

"(Y/n) Wait!" Kai yelled.

She looked back and walked faster than she already is.

Kai knew what she was doing but he had to see her. He needed to get answers. He needed to know the truth.

After a little bit of running Kai caught up to a fast paced (y/n).

"(Y/n) can we talk? Please?" Kai pleaded.

"I don't know I really don't feel like it right now. Sorry." she said turning her head away from him.

"Please." he quivered.

"Fine what do you need."

(Y/n) was nervous. Was he going to ask about what his ex said to her?

Her hands shake. Her heart pounding. Voice shaking non stop.

"Did you really starve yourself b-because of me?" Kai asked with watering eyes.

"N-no." (y/n) lied.

Kai knew she was lying. He knew the quivering in her voice. The shifting of her eyes. The playing with her hands.

"I know you are lying. Please tell me the truth." Kai said giving her puppy eyes.

"I am telling the truth.." She added, pulling a (h/l) (h/c) strand of hair out of her face.

"No your not." Kai said bluntly.

"FINE you want to know the truth. The T-truth is I love you Kai. More than a friend. I have loved everything about ever since forever it seems. I did starve my self because I was devastated you had a girlfriend. I was going to confess my feeling to you the day you told me about her. It hurt and I didn't know what to do with myself. Please Do not blame yourself because you had no clue how much you meant to me I didn't want to make you sad so I kept it to myself. Don't feel bad. Kai I love you and I can see you sad. And it's alright if you don't love me back I will just have to find someone else tough I may not. Don't blame yourself " (Y/n) said taking one glance at her one true love.

"(Y/n) I don't think I can love anyone ever again. I have had my heart played too many times." Kai said truthfully.

"I-I understand. I have got to go."
(Y/n) said, running away tears streaming down her face.

"Wait that's not what I meant!" Kai Yelled.

But it was too late (y/n) ran home as fast as she could not daring to look back. She was hurt by his words.
'
"He will never love me back" she thought.

"I am so stupid. How did I not see that she loved me. How did I not realize that all her hurting was from me. Why am I so stupid!" Kai muttered to himself.

-A few weeks later-

(Y/n) has avoided Kai. She feared that she would break down and cry if she saw his face. She knew he didn't mean to hurt her but he did.

Kai was depressed he would not come out of his room for any reason except for eating though he would not say a word to anyone.

As for the two training together. it was gone. Both worked alone.

Kai spent a lot of his time thinking. He wanted to have his best friend back.

After weeks of sitting and thinking he finally had the idea.

*knock*

"(Y/n) can we talk I- please?" Asked looking hopeful.

"There is nothing to talk about." She rejected.

"Just please hear me out. listen. I miss you a lot."-Kai pulled her face up to meet his-"I wrote a song for you. can you at least listen to it."

"Of course." (y/n) smiled.

**Song=Stitches by Shawn Mendes**

(Instead of "if I quit calling you my lover" I am going I change it to friend.)

"I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my friend
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my friend and
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

[x3:]
Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread,
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees (falling on my knees)
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches (and I'll be needing stitches)
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help (begging, "Baby, please.")
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

(And now that)
I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
(And now that)
I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches'

-end-

"Kai. you will never stop being my friend. I care about you too much." (Y/n) said, kissing his cheek.

-Authors note-

So the confession is out! And the break up happened. A lot of drama in this chapter.

What do you think about this chapter?

Also I need a ship name for Kai and Lila. Any ideas?

Requests?

NEXT UPDATE: FRIDAY😈💘

I love you all thanks for everything you do!

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

I love you my little ninja💟

-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2K 13
Are you hopelessly in love with a fictional ninja made from lego? You are not alone... This is a collection of fluffy Ninjago x Reader one-shots feat...
10.9K 97 13
Lloyd Garmadon never wanted to fall in love, not after what happened with Harumi... But what happens when the ninjas meet a new elemental master, a g...
16K 401 15
Sequel To 'Handcuffed To The Player, Kai x Reader' Y/n and Kai Have been Dating for 2 Years now, but their couple starts to face more problems and Y...
52K 1.6K 41
"You know why you're the Black Ninja? Because it's the color of your heart!"-Jay When Morro dies and Nya defeats the Preeminent, the ninja e...