I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By LoveLover

Heaven is a 16 year old teenage girl. She runs away from home because of her parents who treat her like she i... More

Heaven *Chapter 1*
The Fight *Chapter 2*
Running Away and Then Kidnapping *Chapter 3*
My Kidnappers *Chapter 4*
My New Life *Chapter 5*
Punishment Sucks! *Chapter 6*
A Personal Maid *Chapter 7*
Near Death *Chapter 8*
Back to Work *Chapter 9*
Invite *Chapter 10*
Shopping *Chapter 11*
Pleasure *Chapter 12*
First Impressions *Chapter 13*
A Long Night *Chapter 14*
Drunken Kisses *Chapter 15*
Trouble *Chapter 16*
Not Again *Chapter 17*
Talking Things Out *Chapter 18
Snapping *Chapter 19*
Getting It Out *Chapter 20*
Pick One *Chapter 21*
Girls Rule *Chapter 22*
A New Maid *Chapter 23*
Ransome *Chapter 24*
Escape *Chapter 25*
Couldn't Be a Cheater *Chapter 26*
Tears of... Joy ... *Chapter 27*
The Past Hurts *Chapter 28*
Memo!!!
Amusement Park *Chapter 29*
Finally *Chapter 30*
Swimming *Chapter 31*
Complicated Lies *Chapter 32*
Getting Ready *Chapter 33*
Pool Party *Chapter 34*
Memo! Again!
Rough Times *Chapter 35*
Running Away... Again *Chapter 36*
Come Back *Chapter 37*
Being Back *Chapter 38*
Comfort *Chapter 39*
Kile Being Kile *Chapter 40*
Not Him Again *Chapter 41*
Horrible Decisions *Chapter 42*
Another Memo!
Mix Up *Chapter 43*
Another Try *Chapter 44*
Bowling Balls *Chapter 45*
Consert *Chapter 46*
Fighting = Leaving *Chapter 47*
Everything Changes *Chapter 48*
New Begginings*Chapter 49*
The End *Chapter 51*

Comfortable People *Chapter 50*

45.8K 542 53
By LoveLover

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 50

Comfortable People

 Liz's POV

I lead everyone into the dining room and take a seat. They do the same and we wait for Kile and Drew.

"Let's go Drew! I'm fucking serious!" I heard Kile yell.

I sigh and look at everyone at the table. They look upset about this and I understand why.

Kile walks in looking pissed and Drew shuffles in after him. He looks bored and annoyed. I want to slap the look right off of his face.

When they sit down, I look at Kile and nod.

Kile looks over at Drew and says, "We have something to talk about dude."

"And what would that be?" Drew asked.

"Everyone at this table thinks it would be better if you moved out" I said.

"What!?" he yelled. "This is my house! You can't just make me move out!"

"It's my house too" Kile said.

"Mine too" Jamie said quietly.

"So what!? And who are you to tell me to move out? You guys don't even live here! And that one is a fucking human maid" Drew yelled.

"What's wrong with a human maid?" Max asked. "You used to be with one."

Drew stands up and glares at Max. "Well I was stupid and thought she was the best thing ever. Turns out she was the worst."

"You're an ass" I said, glaring.

"It doesn't even matter anymore. She's dead by now" he said, sitting back down and putting his feet on the table.

"Oh don't worry, she's very much alive" Spencer said, smirking.

Drew looks up at Spencer quickly. "How the fuck would you know?" he hissed, showing his fangs.

Spencer looks at me and I shrug. "Go ahead. Tell him" I said.

"She's living with a guy named Kasey. He saved her from Jared and Brian" Spencer told him.

Drew stands up quickly and growls. "Why isn't she dead?" he hissed.

"What the fuck? You want her dead now? You used to fucking love her!" Max yelled, standing up too.

"Well things have changed Max" he hissed at him.

Max shakes his head and says quietly, "No, you have."

Drew glares at Max some more and then at everyone else. "Whatever. I'm leaving. I don't want to be around you fucking people." He turns around and stomps out of the room. After a couple minutes I hear the door slam shut.

I sigh and let my head drop into my hands. What happened to my cousin who used to be like a brother to me?

Heaven's POV

 I sigh and sit up.

"What's wrong?" Kasey asked me.

I shrug and say, "I'm just going to take another shower. I need to relax."

"That's fine," he said. He stands up too and gives me a hug. "Stop worrying so much" he whispered.

I nod and walk to the bathroom. I jump in the shower and just think about everything.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Kasey in the kitchen.

"Hey" I said quietly.

He turns around slowly and I scream.

I sit up straight and look around. I'm in the shower, on the floor. I must have fell asleep after I sat down because my legs hurt.

I shudder as I remember the sight of Kasey's face. Hehad blood all over and his face was all cut up. It scared me so badly.

I sigh and stand up. I turn off the cool water and get out. I wrap the towel around me and slip on my underwear and bra. I see Kasey's shirt on the counter still, so I slip that on. I throw up my hair and then walk out.

I look around the apartment and see no sign of Kasey. "Kasey?" I called.

"In here" he called from a room.

I walk into the room and see it's his bedroom.

"You okay?" he asked, seeing my scared expression.

I shake my head no and run into him. I start crying and he pulls me close. He sits down on the bed and I curl up in his lap.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

"I had a nightmare. I fell asleep in the shower and I thought I woke up but I didn't. I saw you in the kitchen and when you turned around.... You had blood all over over you and your face was cut up. It was scary because I thought the one person who could help me with this Drew thing was dead" I sobbed.

"It was just a nightmare. Everything is okay" he said quietly. He rubs my back softly and I start to relax.

"Your friends are here" he said after a while.

I nod and stand up. I follow him to the door and we get there right when they knock. Kasey opens the door and Liz, Jamie, Kile, and Spencer are standing there.

"Hey guys" I whispered.

"We brought your stuff" Liz said quietly.

I nod and ask, "How did it go?"

"He's gone" Kile said.

I nod and they come in.

"Cute outfit" Spencer said with a smirk.

I smile a little and give him a hug. "You're hilarious" I said sarcastically.

"I know" he said.

They put myself down in the guest bedroom and then come back into the main part of the apartment.

"Are you going to be alright here?" Kile asked me.

I nod and say, "Thank you Kile."

He nods and goes to the door.

"Bye guys" I said quietly.

They wave bye and then leave quietly.

"So you and Spencer? Was there something there?" Kasey asked.

"For a little. We got drunk and made out. Fell asleep together and woke up together. We started making out again and then Drew walked in. I realized how wrong what I did was and fixed everything. Now Spencer is one of my best guy friends" I explained.

"Oh. He seems like he understands you" he said.

I shrug and say, "I guess."

"So I'm going to meet those two friends of mine that are with Jared and Brian" he told me.

"What? Why?" I asked, confused.

"I want to try to talk them out of working for those two" he said.

"Okay. Please be careful. Brian already tried to kill you once" I told him quietly.

He smiles and rubs my arm. "I'm pretty sure he was trying to kill you."

I glare and say, "Same thing."

He laughs and says, "I'll be back in a hour or so."

"Okay."

"Stay out of trouble" he said and then leaves the room.

I sigh and flop down on the couch. I turn on the TV and look for something to watch.

Kasey's POV

I run to Nick's house and knock on the door. After a minute, he opens it.

"What are you doing here Kasey?" he asked me.

"I want to talk to you and Austin" I said.

"About what?" he asked.

"Quiting."

He sighs and says, "Come on in. I will call Austin and get him over here."

"Thanks." I follow him to his small living room and wait while he calls Austin.

"Austin is closer to your house so he was wondering if we could meet up there" Nick said.

"Well I don't know if that would be a good idea" I said, thinking about the human girl in my apartment.

"Why not?"

There's no good reason so I say, "Sure, we can meet up there."

He nods and texts Austin. "Let's get going then."

I stand up and we run out the door. The whole way back to my place I'm thinking, Shit, shit, shit!

We get to the door of my apartment and Austin is leaning against the wall. He looks up when we get to him and he says, "You left your TV on."

"Umm about that..." I open the door and walk in. Heaven is laying on the couch clicking through the channels.

"That was quick" she said.

"What the fuck!? I thought she was dead!" Austin shouted.

Heaven's POV

I hear the door open and smile. "That was quick" I said to Kasey.

"What the fuck!? I thought she was dead!" I heard a guy shout.

I spin around and see the two guys from before standing next to Kasey.

"Guys. I need you to just listen to me" Kasey said.

"Why isn't she dead?" the guy that shouted before asked. He's the one that has blonde tips and brown eyes.

"I saved her Austin" Kasey said.

"Why?" the guy with bright green eyes asked.

"I didn't think she deserved to die because of a stupid reason" he explained.

The green eyed guy looks at me and smiles. "Alright. We'll keep our mouths shut" he said.

Kasey smiles and says, "Thanks man... Do you think you could quit too? Those guys are bad news."

The two look at each other and then back at Kasey. "We quit right after you did" the green eyed guy said.

Kasey smiles. "Thanks."

"No problem." They all do the dude handshake and then look at me.

"Uhh hi" I said.

They all laugh and Kasey comes over to me. He pulls me up and around the couch. "Heaven, this is Austin and Nick. Nick and Austin, this is Heaven."

I smile and say, "Nice to meet you."

"You too" Nick said.

Austin nods and smiles.

"So we good?" Kasey asked them.

"Yeah" they both said.

"So what areou watching?" Nick asked me.

"I don't know. I was looking for something to watch" I said quietly.

They all go and jump on the couch. How do they all fit on such a small couch?

"How do you guys fit on that loveseat?" I asked them.

They all shrug and I shake my head. I sit crossed-legged on the ground and Kasey starts laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want to sit up here?" he asked.

"Where would I sit? You guys take it all up" I said, smiling.

He shakes his head and picks me up. He puts me in his lap and I sprawl across all three of them.

"This is so comfortable" I said, laughing.

"Why do I have feet in my lap?" Austin asked.

"Why do I have an ass in my lap?" Nick asked.

"I have a chest in my lap" Kasey said.

I start cracking up laughing and so do they.

"I like this chick" Austin said, still laughing.

"Yeah, she's cool" Kasey said.

I roll my eyes and I'm amazed at how comfortable I am around these three.

We watch TV and I fall asleep on their laps.

I hope you guys liked it. I am ending it soon but for sure, there will be a sequel :) Sorry it took me a while but I've been having fun my last few days of school and the beginning of summer. Please vote and comment! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 166 20
Seventeen year old Lin is like every other high school student, or so others believe. To them, she is just a girl who doesn't speak, who plays games...
512K 9.1K 46
Nick and Elle. They were the perfect couple. Young, cute, smart, rich, spoiled, and different--they were a match made in heaven. Nick let his perfect...
80K 575 23
Lets be serious....Mr. Adams is fine. Can you really blame Ariel for falling victim to his sweet whispers, side long glances and double entendres? Wh...
22.1K 170 18
Madison Anderson is a girl with problems. Well, it depends how you look at it. She's haunted by the memories of her dead mother and her abusive fathe...