The summer I'll never forget...

By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

Bella Dallas is a 14yr old girl who just happens to be related to cameron Dallas .Hayes is a popular boy who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Author's note
The new story is up

Chapter 47

99 4 1
By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

Saturday Night

Hayes' Pov

I was at Daniel 's house hanging out and then we went to the party. When we walked in I noticed Daniel disappeared ,so I just kept walking. Hey bro Josh said. Sup dude. So how's Cali any hot chicks there. It's good and some . Yo Hayes Gabe yelled. Yo gabe. I missed you bro , and where's Danny Boy ? He was with me then went somewhere. Oh whatever I'll talk to him later. I sat down and someone sat on me. Hey Hayes. We'll leave you two alone Josh said then winked. Mia you know I'm with Bella. I know but I told you I would keep flirting with you when you came back. I know Mia but......then she kissed me , and I kissed back. So what was that you were saying? I kissed her again and realized when we go back to school my friends would make fun of me for dating a "loser". We got up and went to a secret place and made out . When I kissed Mia I missed the feeling of Bella. Look Mia your really hot but I'm with Bella and I made a mistake by being with you. But Hayes she said . I ran to find Daniel because I was spending the night at his. When I found him him and Shelby were making out , and it reminded me of Bella and I. I didn't plan on telling him, Shelby , and especially Bella. I couldn't tell him I wanted to leave cuz he would know something is up.

Daniel's pov

I walked in with Hayes and then I saw Shelby . I snuck away from Hayes and she was talking to Ariana . Hey guys I said. I'll be going Ariana said and walked away. I had a good time hanging out with you on Tuesday night she said. Me too and I really like you a lot. I really like you too . Shelby will you be my girlfriend? Totally and then we kissed. We were kissing on and off. I really like Shelby and she wants a Bella and Hayes relationship and I do too.

Bella's pov

I can't take it anymore. Hayes and Daniel have been gone for 5 days and I'm just so freakin board. All I've been doing is sitting around waiting for Monday to come. I hope Hayes is having a good time with his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...