The Story Remains the Same ~...

Por jewelsTHEbatkid

its about a girl named Hazel Cunningham shes from america, which means its gonna be written in americsaness a... Más

The Story Remains the Same ~ A Led Zeppelin Story
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eightteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Six
Authors Note....Sequel is Up

Chapter Thirty Five

202 6 0
Por jewelsTHEbatkid

AN:// This is a REALLY short chapter. Like really short. Sadly it's the second to last chapter of the book. Don't be upset because I will make a second book once I get back from vacation. By the way I don't know if I mentioned anything that's going to be in this chapter so sorry in advance.  

It was getting later and later by the second. I really wanted to go to bed but I had to finish this last song. It was mentally killing me. I had nine songs done and just needed one more song. Just one more song and I'm done.

"Hazel what are you doing up this late?" Jimmy asked in a sleepy voice while rubbing his eye.

"Trying to write this last song for my album."

"Album?"

"Oh I didn't tell you?"

"No."

"Well Mr. Richards gave me a record deal..."

"Wait you got a record deal and didn't tell me?"

"Yeah I did I must have forgotten to tell you." I answered honestly, "I start recording on the fifth"

"Oh well congrats" he said a bit sad.

"What's wrong?"

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to a cottage in Wales with Robert, Mo and Carmen. It's Roberts's family house that's called Bron-Yr-Aur."

"I would love to but I have that deal."

"Alright but instead of going to the cottage would you like to go to a Rolling Stones New Year's party?"

"Yeah totally but I need to go out and buy an outfit since I don't have all my nice clothes."

"Alright well tomorrow well go and pick something out for you and I'll help you with the song."

I didn't object. At least I'll get some sleep. I still had time to finish it but I just didn't feel like finishing it at the last minute. I put one of Jimmy's guitar back on the guitar stand he had on his den before I left.

I've been in the den since he left to hang out with his friend Jeff. So I had the whole day to myself. As I got to Jimmy's bedroom I didn't even brother changing my clothes. So I basically slept in my clothes. As soon as my head hit the pillow Mr. Sandman brought me a dream.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

455K 13K 40
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
448K 12K 105
It's about a girl who lived wit her grandma then when her grandma died she moved wit her mom and 3 sister and 2 brothers, and she seen and old friend...
20.6K 611 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
17.2K 433 10
BOOK 1 I'm basing this off the Sonic movie that just came out. I watched it and fell in LOVE with Jim Carrys version of the Dr.. so here it is, ther...