Him And Her. (Tayvin)

By mendesswift13

Taylor and Calvin go for a holiday vacation that summer. Calvin thought it would be fun,as well as Taylor did... More

Thoughts
Morning
Car Ride
We're Here
Cats
Beach
Dinner
Daydreaming
Fallen
Today
Lost
Come Home
Remember
Harry
Please
London
Heartbroken
Run
Hurt
Recover
Madness
Begin Again
discontinued

Smile

676 30 2
By mendesswift13

Calvin's POV
*flashback 2 days ago*

After breakfast,we got back to the penthouse and relaxed for awhile before going Bunjee Jumping.

Then a thought occurred to me,am I really doing this? Will taylor be okay?

I looked at her,and finally spoke up saying;

"Tay,you really sure u wanna go for this?"

The room filled with silence for awhile. I could see,she was thinking,I guess.

"Yea sure why not? Don't worry okay?"

She said after awhile.

"Okay",I said,knowing she wasn't sure at all.

But I didn't stop,

No,I didn't. I went for it. We went for it.

And I guess,its my fault. I just

Don't know.

We reached the place at around 2pm. I can remember it so clearly.
The look on her face as she got out of the car.

She was happy,I could tell,but was she really happy?

I just didn't seem to know.

"Tay,are you really sure u want to go for it? Please,if the past really bugged you,then we can go back and do something else."

I said,giving a worried look,hoping she'll know I'm serious bout it

She breathed in,trying to find the words and said

"Cal,we only have 9 days left together before my tour and your gigs. We'll be so busy at that time. I just want to spend time with you. Only you"

I closed my eyes for a second. Gosh,those words,how can you resist?

'Only you'

I smiled,speechless with what she said. I just didn't seem to know what to say anymore. The more I ask,the more she'll deny.

She smiled back,and we both head to the top.

"Afternoon Mr Harris. Ready for the most exciting time of your life? Who's this lady here?" Jonathan,one of the workers said,innocently.

It seems that he really doesn't know it's Taylor.

"Oh,this is-"

I said,but Taylor cut me off,

Then gave me a look like she knew what she was doing.

She took her shades off,winked at him and said "hey"

As she said that,he was lost for words. He must have been to shocked to see it WAS the Ms Taylor Alison Swift.

"Oh my! Ms Swift! I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you! Such a fan!"

I think if he could,he'd be fangirling over her like in front of her,right there.

We all laughed,especially taylor.

"Want a picture with me?" Taylor said,smiling at him.

"Oh yes! Of course!" Jonathan said as he took his iPhone from his pocket.

"Mr Harris! You too!"

I wasnt keen on being inside the picture,since he was a fan of Taylor,not me.

Yet he insisted,and I went for it.

"Smile!" Taylor said as she clicked the button.

"Thanks so much Taylor!" He said and immediately brought us to on our safety belts and stuff.

"Taylor,you ready?" I said,giving her a smile. Hoping she'll be okay

"So ready" she said,smiling back. I don't know if it was a fake smile or not,maybe so.

"I love you Taylor"

"I love you too Adam"

And we went for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 494 20
A Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Fan fiction A story of Taylor and Calvin future (I say Talvin but I know some people say Tayvin. If it really bother...
23.2K 966 52
{BOOK TWO OF NEW ROMANTICS (TAYVIN/TALVIN/CAYLOR} I advise you to read the first book first, so that you won't get confused :) * When the road trip...
87.9K 4K 36
[ COMPLETED ] We all know about Tayvin...they seem like a great couple. But deep down inside, does Calvin really treat Taylor with love? Is Taylor tr...
28.8K 1.9K 41
After moving on from their past, two people from different worlds slowly fall in love unexpectedly. Taylor, who used to lead an ordinary life in Penn...