Come Home

Calvin's POV

"Ms Swift,someone's here to see you" the nurse said,as I waited outside.

I didn't want to go in yet,because I wasn't ready and didn't know how to react to the situation.

"Oh,who would it be perhaps?"

The voice sounded so familiar from there. And then it hit me,it was Taylor!

A smile lit my face. I was so happy to hear her cheerful talk again. It's been a month,who wouldn't?

"Um,your friend" the nurse said,feeling unsure about what to say.

"Oh,who? Selena? Ed?" Tay seemed disappointed. I guess she expected that shit head,Harry.

"Um,no Ms-" I immediately cut the nurse off.

I went in,and said

"Hi tay,so glad to see you"

It was the most awkwardest thing I've ever felt. Everyone stared at me. Even Taylor.

Its like she barely knew me. And yes,it broke my heart a little.

"Um hi....? Mr,I'm sorry to be rude and all,but may you tell me what's your name so I can address you properly?" Tay gave a smile as she said that.

And even more,my heart broke.

This is not what I wanted. What was I suppose to do?

"Um,Adam. Adam Wiles" I gave her my real name,because it brought me memories back. How she'd call me Adam whenever she was so so so in love with me.

And I miss that special part of her. A lot.

"Oh,hi Mr Wiles. Glad to meet you. I'm not sure we've met before,but I'm glad to have met you"

"Yeah,me too Ms Swift"

How could she not remember me?

"Okay Ms Swift. Now,this young man here will bring you back to your apartment in New York-"

"I live in New York?" Tay questioned her nurse.

Shit,she doesn't know she bought an apartment in NYC?!

"Um yes Tay. You do. You bought it...a few weeks ago" I tried to make up a lie.

"Oh,that's great! I always wanted to live in New York! Though,why is Mr Wiles bringing me there? Where's Harry?"

It was dead silence for about a minute. I didn't know what to say,nor did the nurse.

Tay really didn't know anything,did she?

"Uh,Harry's on his tour. And he can't pick you up. I,Mr Wiles,is your personal bodyguard"

I said,gulping after. I hope she really believes it.

"Oh,okay. Thanks Mr Wiles" tay said,smiling at me.

What a smile.

"Okay Ms Swift. Is there anything else you want before leaving with your boy- I mean body guard?"

The nurse said,smiling at me

"I don't think so. But thanks for taking care of me. I really appreciate it"

After Taylor said that,I wondered. If the nurse didn't admit she had memory loss,then what 'lie' did she give?

"Um,Ms,you didn't tell her she lost her memory,right? If no,what did you tell her?"

I questioned the nurse outside of Taylor's room,hoping she won't hear.

"Easy. I just said she got a mile accident. That's all"

The nurse seemed so calm about it. Ugh,how am I suppose to act like that?

I waited for an hour for Taylor to get ready. After a month,she's awake,

And she's finally coming home.