Lost

Calvin's POV

It's been a month since I've seen Taylor's blue eyes.

It turns out that Taylor was in a coma,but not a terrible one.

Since her fear came over her,she can't seem to escape.

I asked the doctors quite sometime whether this was actually okay,and if people actually survived.

They said yes,though I was still afraid,deep down.

Losing her means I'm losing myself too.

Her parents mostly come and visit,especially when I'm having gigs and I'm busy making music.

To be honest,I didn't have that passion in me to do it,but I know if Taylor were alive,she'd ask me to do it,no matter how hurt she was.

The media has been silent for awhile. I guess they do understand.

The 1989 World Tour all across the world got canceled due to Taylor's injury. I feel bad,really,but I just didn't know what to do.

Her fans,swifties,are all worried sick but I keep updating on them,telling them that Taylor is okay,and she'll be fine in a month or so.

To be honest, I don't even know whether she's okay.

Sometimes I wished I never brought her to that place.

Its like a regret,where you actually had a bit of fun,you know?

I wished i had the the power to actually turn back time. But I guess I don't.

While on a gig in Scotland,I got a call from Dr David,Taylor's private doctor. I couldn't answer,since I was still doing my thing.

After the show was over,I quickly took my phone and called him back ;

"Hi Doc,what's up? Is tay okay!" I said,feeling this weird feeling inside. Anything could've happened to her

"Tay is more than okay. Um,you having a gig or something? I need you to fly back to New York,quick. You'd be surprise"

He said,feeling like he knew something I didn't. Obviously.

"Oh,sure. Is she like,awake?? Or-" before I finished my sentence,he had already put down the phone.

Damn,I said and turned to my manager,also one of my good friends

"Yo Brad,I need the earliest flight back to New York. My girl needs me"

As I said that,he gave me a smirk and said "Bruh,I got your back"

We both laughed after that.

Next Day

My flight was at around 8am in the morning. I didn't mind,cuz all I wanted was Taylor.

I prayed and prayed she's okay there.

I then called Taylor's mom bout what happened.

She was so happy when she heard the news.

Though,they couldn't come and see her because they were busy with Austin's new job.

She told me to take care of Tay,and I assured them the best.

It was a long flight from Scotland to New York. About 8 hours.

In those 8 hours,I just couldn't stop thinking of her. Whether she's okay,or not.

Finally as we landed,I was brought to the hospital and I rushed to Taylor's room

Suddenly,the nurse stopped me.

"Ms,can I please see my girlfriend? Please! I really miss her!"

I pleaded. That was how much I wanted Tay back in my life. Maybe even more.

"Mr Harris,I need to tell you how your girlfriend's condition is now. Please"

She said,giving me a worried look.

"Oh" I said,I was merely speechless. I was worried. How if Taylor was still sick?

"Mr Harris,please don't worry. Taylor is fine. She's awake. Her blood circulation is fine as well and she's healthy."

"Then? What else do you want to say?"

"She has memory lost"

As she said that,I felt like a bullet shot at me. Like how? How can this be?!

I took a deep breath,and asked

"Well,how much can she remember?"

"Well...she thinks she's in December 2012 and she keeps on asking for this guy called Harry-"

I literally freaked. THAT GUY? HARRY STYLES?
THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED.

"Oh,so she doesn't remember anything about me?"

I said,hoping in 2012 she did kinda talk about me. Though I know the possibilities aren't as big.

"Sorry Mr Harris. She doesn't. Not even a little"

"Then what am I suppose to do?! Call up Harry to come her and sweep her off her feet while I get out of her life until she realizes its 2015 again?!"

I got so mad. How can this be? I kept asking myself.

The nurse who took care of tay had a shock of her life. I guess I shouted at her without knowing.

"I'm sorry. I just-"

"Its okay. I understand. My friend had memory loss once and she couldn't even remember who I was. But I never gave up. I told her the truth. Showed her what was going on. Mr Harris,please. Give taylor another chance. Its not Taylor's fault she loss her memory"

She said,giving me a bit of hope.

"Thanks. Can I see her now?"

"Sure. Why don't you pretend you're her friend, then tell her you're hers in a week. Don't rush in telling her,okay?"

I nodded after. The suddenly,it hit me. If she doesn't remember anything for the past 3 years,then she's still stuck in the red era.

What am I suppose to say to her swifties,the ones who are ASKING for 1989,not Red?

I guess its harder than I thought it would be