Madness

Taylor's POV

Three weeks later:
1989 World Tour

"Taylor!! How are you? Omg! You look amazing!" Scott said, happily smiling at me.

"I kinda feel great, and hungry, but for sure great!" I said, and i was REALLY HUNGRY.

"Haha, same old Taylor huh?" Before I could reply, he was already gone to check the sound effects and stuff.

Maybe not all the same.

Calvin's POV

I don't know why, but I felt 10x excited for Taylor to perform again. She just recovered, and she knew all the songs, I know she can do it.

Its just that, how if she freaks out? The doctors told me to take it easy and that it was better off Taylor not performing at all for this era. But she insisted. And saying no to Taylor is like saying no to something you love.

And I love her.

"Taylor, you ready? Its your first night on the 1989 world tour!" I said, hugging her.

I miss her hugs.

"Of course! Oh my God Cal, I can't believe it! THE 1989 WORLD TOUR. Literally unbelievable" she said, smiling.

I looked into her blue eyes and they were amazing. We stared at each other for so long that,

We were about to kiss.

I could just feel it. The intensity I felt when she was there, we kept looking at each other. Not in that awkward stare, it was that type of stare you'd love to be stuck in forever.

"Taylor! Show starts in 10 min!" Her manager called out, and she flinched back.

She smiled once again, and I smiled back, holding her arm, telling her, you're gonna be fine. I believe in you.

I love you.

As she left, I thought about what could've happened.

The kiss.

I miss them tons, and I dont know if she misses them too.

How did we miss it? Why did everything have to go this way? Was it my fault?

I ignored that thought, and immediately went to the front to see her perform.

Taylor's POV

"Okay Ms Swift. Ready in 3" my manager said, REMINDING ME FOR THE 100TH TIME.

I legit wasn't paying attention at all.

All I could think about right now was Calvin.
He almost kissed me.

We almost kissed.

I could feel my heart thumping. Either joy or confusion, I dont even know at all.

Did he feel the same way? Is he wanting for more?

Because darling I want a thousand more.

'No, no, no, Tay. You can't do this. Stop. There isn't any time for men. Its about your Swifties now. All about your Swifties.'

I took a deep breath, and went on stage.

Calvin's POV

"HI GUYS! I'M TAYLOR, AND WELCOME TO THE 1989 WORLD TOUR!" Taylor said, and the whole stadium was screaming with joy.

Finally, she was standing right up there performing, every lyric to the first song, Welcome To New York was complete. Every move. She did well. No, she didnt.

She did amazing.

As each song went by, she was even better. From her practised dances to her crazy not so rehearsed moves. Legit perfection.

I could just watch her all day.

I clapped and smiled like crazy everytime she performed. A fan of her noticed me and said "oh my gosh, youre Calvin Harris aka Taylor's boyfriend ISNT IT??!"

I could see her ABOUT to scream, but I went "shhhh" and she covered her mouth, still in shock. She pointed to her arm and I signed it for her. She squeled even louder.

Typical fangirl.

I never knew how much time could be used up when you're doing something and then another, and coming back to what you were doing at first, but then realise how much time you've spent on the second one and its like, it just happens too fast, you know?

Because just at that minute. Me signing a Swiftie, she squealing. Taylor was up there, amazing, but all of a sudden.

The fall. The shock on everyone's face. Me worried. People helping her up. Tears.

Taylor.

HI OMG YOU KNOW I TYPED THIS IN AN HOUR IM CRYING ITS SO SHORT IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SINCE OCTOBER IM SORRY PLS I JUST I DONT HAVE TIME OKAY BYE