Hurt

Taylor's POV

Blood, everywhere. All I wanted to do then was to die. To leave this place,and to never come back.

"Taylor,mind if you wait with Alex here while I go get a glass of water?"

Calvin said, and I nodded.

Tears were still on my face. Blood on my wrists all over. The bed sheets covered in red stains.

Red.

"Hi Taylor"

A voice said who was sitting on the floor with me. Alex.

"Hey"

It was quiet for awhile. I'm pretty sure she didn't know what to say, and neither did I.

All I could stare at was the blood on my wrists, and then it hit me, why was I so stupid to even hurt myself?

I knew it was wrong, but what's done is done. I guess.

I looked at the shattered glass I broke. All in pieces, tiny little pieces.

I broke that mirror with my arm,and it hurt til it even bleed.

Harry came in with a cloth, and Calvin came in with a glass of water. He handed the glass to me.

Just as Harry wanted to clean me up, Calvin stopped him and took the cloth. Harry nodded and it seemed like they were mind reading.

Calvin came towards me. Sat on the floor with me and smiled. I didn't have any strength left to smile back, and I just hope he understood.

"Hey, mind if I wipe of the blood from your wrist?"

I nodded, and he started to wipe of the dried up blood.

We didn't say much to each other, and it was kinda awkward so I tried to start a conversation.

"Cal, thank you for helping me"

"Helping you with....?"

Were men actually this clueless?

I giggled, and pointed to the cloth full of blood.

He smiled, and said

"Good to see you in a happy mood again"

I looked at him, not understanding what he meant. He smiled, and gave a look like it didn't matter if he didn't explain.

I felt different for that moment, like I was a peace with everything. I don't know why, but it just felt that way.

And really,

It felt good.

Later

"Thanks for taking care of her Harry" Cal said as I walked out of the door.

I decided that maybe I just give Cal a chance, you know, to start over and all. I did owe it to him.

"Bye Taylor! Loved having you around!" Harry said as he waved like a little kid to me. I laughed, and went towards him to give him a hug.

Calvin smiled, and when the hug lasted 'far too long' for him, he joked and said

"Oooookayyyy that's enough of hugging there. You both will get stuck to each other, wouldnt want that to happen, right?"

We all laughed at what Cal had said. Harry laughed too, and for a second there I thought he'd get offended since he is kinda that type.

I guess things have changed huh?

We headed into Calvin's car straight to the airport back to New York. I got my phone that I somehow left with Calvin, and called up my mom.

I told her how everything is fine since she was worried and all, and that I was just confused and maybe should've just took everyrhing slowly.

She advised me to take time and understand what I was in, and what I wasn't in. I agreed to whatever she said, and then put the phone down.

"Hey Calvin, so.... you're a DJ huh?" I said, trying to start a conversation.

"Yep. And you're a pop singer"

"Really? Woah! I mean-- cool. I always wanted to do pop, I just didn't know when to go fully."

So, I guess this was who I was. The girl who was still Taylor Swift, but with the short hair, pop music, New York, 2 Cats.

I seriously need to know more about her.

Starting from now.

-----

WOW ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH SINCE I'VE UPDATED IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRYYYYY

Plus this chapter is so short oh my :(

I just don't have enough time for Wattpad anymore. I used to have tons but now its like I'm packed up with so many things.

Sigh.

-Trisha