London

A/N:Hey everyone! I've never done an authors note here but I'd like to thank all of you for supporting and reading my book because I just reached 3K+! Ilysm!

And yes,I really ship Tayvin a lot. I do not want them to end up being like my book. Remember, this is all fiction. ❤

All ideas are mine. :)

-------

Taylor's POV

"Miss Swift,your plane to London is ready"

"Thanks so much" I smiled,I just couldn't wait to meet Harry again.

After all the drama with Calvin a week ago,I just wanted to meet Harry,and that's it.

I checked my phone once in awhile. He doesn't seem to reply my texts.
Is this even okay?

•10 hours later•

"Ms Swift,we've reached our destination"

I looked out the window. Gosh,I missed this place so much.

"Okay thanks" I said as I got out of my seat.

I was really stoked to see Harry and I just couldn't wait.

I wonder if he's actually thinking about me now. I really hope I he does.

I miss him.

Calvin's POV

Headline:The famous Bad Blood singer,Taylor Swift has just landed in London. The source says that she would be meeting Harry Styles soon.

Is this the end of Tayvin? Is Haylor really coming back together?

I sighed. What could Tay possibly be doing?

Why can't she just give me a chance to explain to her all this madness?

Its too late for me to just fly to London like that. I would,but there's too many gigs.

All I hope for her is that,

She'll be okay.

I guess.

Taylor's POV

"Hi Taylor!!! So glad to be seeing you again!! I'm Zoe,from the 1989 secret sessions,remember? I love you Taylor!"

One of my fans said,as I was heading out of the airport.

What in the world was '1989 Secret Sessions'?