Heartbroken

Harry's POV

"I love you" I said to my girlfriend,Alex.

Alex was just a normal college girl,and I met her in High School.

I've loved her ever since,but when I became a singer in One Direction,I just didn't have time to come back and tell her how I had a crush on her before.

Of course before her there were others,but I don't want to go there.

"I love you too" she said,as she kissed me on the lips.

I didn't pull back,for this was what I always wanted. To be kissing her,right there and now.

Then,I heard a knock on the door. I didn't bother for her lips were still on mine.

I let the moment go,but the knocks kept on going and it was getting annoying.

To be honest,lately I've been getting these weird texts from the same person saying how they love me so much and how they wanted to come around to my house.

I thought maybe Alex changed her phone number,but as I consulted her she said no.

I did the right thing and blocked whoever was texting me.

The knocking sound got extremely annoying,so I decided to just go open it.

Maybe its just some fangirl. I don't know.

"Harry,is that you?" A voice said from outside.

I could remember it so clearly.

But the thing is,who was that?

"Hey babe,who is that at the door?" Alex said,sitting on the couch.

I gave her a 'I don't know' look and said to the person outside the door

"Yes but...Taylor? What in the world are you doing here?"

Oh my God. Why is Taylor Swift,my ex,doing at my door?

Is she the one texting me lately?

Tears started to stream down her face. I just didn't know what to do.

Why was she her anyways?

Taylor's POV

Didn't he know we were a thing?

Why the hell does he PRETEND that I don't exist?

I started to cry again,for I guess the 100th time ever since I woke up from that hospital bed.

He brought me in with his arms so warm and

I just felt like I was home.

As the door flew open, even from my blurry vision of crying, I could see a girl sitting on the couch.

I cried even more. Harry was cheating on me!

"Hey Tay, mind explaining what happened?" Harry spoke up, with his amazing British accent.

I couldn't stop crying. No matter what I did. The feelings kept on coming and coming.

"Hey,I'll give you time to relax. Then maybe you'd explain yes?"

I nodded,and he went into his kitchen,making himself a glass of water.

I took tissues that were left on the table by Harry for me.

I wiped them off and I immediately looked at that girl's direction.

"Hi I'm Alex. You must be Taylor Swift! Such a big fan of you!" She said,and smiled.