Collide | August Alsina Story

AkiraMiCole által

Fawn Gonzalez and August Alsina meets on bad terms. See what happens when he takes her under his wing and bri... Több

1.
2.
3.
4.
Chapter 4 was made private
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27. Part 1
28. Part 2
29.
30.

8.

15.5K 627 141
AkiraMiCole által

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A U G U S T
3 months later

"Aw bed I'm going to miss you." Fawn pouted.

We movin' outta' here in a few days and Fawn kept sayin' what she was gon' miss. We was movin' last month but business pushed that back. This move is bittersweet because we been out'chea for a while but it's time to move on to new things.

"Come on lah' girl if you gon' miss da' bed so much I could have it sent to Miami." 

"No it's fine we'll have a new one with only our memories." She hinted from all the people I slept with in the bed.

"Whateva' you want mama." I watched as she packed my clothes into da' boxes that were sittin' on da' bed.

I stood up from the bed and right before I made it to the door Diamond barged in. She'd grown a little baby bump and was puttin' on a few pounds.

"Aug I'm ready." She smiled placin' her hand on her belly rubbin' it.

I walked over to Fawn and she rose her eyebrows smilin'. I knew what she was thinkin' but i'an find it funny. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. She kissed me and I tried to let go afta' I kissed ha' back but she tongued me down. I guess Diamond caught an attitude. She gasped and sighed loudly.

"August I wanna get there before the store close." She whined and I ignored her.

"See you lata'?" I smirked at her pettiness.

"Of course, have fun." Fawn giggled.

I sighed and walk towards the door. Diamond was muggin' Fawn and Fawn flipped her hair and went into the bathroom. I chuckled and walked out with Diamond trailin' me.

"You wait till we about to move to go shoppin, there's stores in Miami." I tell her walkin' down the spiral steps.

"Yeah but I've been looking at this stuff forever."

"Aight but I got somethin' to do lata' so let's get this ova' wit'."

"Yeah to be with your little thottler." She mumbled.

"Aye man come on i'an takin' the disrespect any longer. Y'all ain't got to like each otha' but you damn sure gon' respect ha'. Y'all too grown for dat'." I said pullin' out the driveway.

Afta' I got no response I looked over and she was starin' out da' window. I'on know why she mad she know it's true. She was constantly bein' childish and it was annoyin. We drove to this baby store she wanted to go and the whole drive was silent. Usually she'll be tryin' to start an argument and the fact that she wasn't shocked me.

When we got to da' store I got out the car first goin' around to open the door for ha'. Once she was out we walked to the entrance and someone greeted us on the way in. The store was big and had baby shit every'whea.

"Aug do you think it's going to be a girl or boy?" She smiled lookin' around.

"I'on know hopefully a boy." I spoke not wantin' my daughter to be raised by her.

I didn't have a problem with Diamond but every since she been sleepin' around and she think I don't know I can't trust ha' wit' my daughter. She claims she's been with me only, but we all know it's a lie. The only reason I keep her around is because I do care for ha', she was with me when I first started this shit but a few years afta' she started gettin' big headed and she showed ha' true colors. She wasn't my girl but I did keep her as my main hoe until Fawn came around.

"I really hope it's a girl." She cheered and I nodded.

"You don't want me to have this baby do you?" She said and her eyes was glossy which made me feel bad.

"I'm not gon' lie it's gonna take me some time to get use to dis' situation." I told her.

"But if it was Fawn you wouldn't have a problem with it." She said walkin' off and I sighed heavily runnin' a hand down my face.

I phone rung and I answered it catchin' up wit' but stayin' behind a little not wantin' ha' in my business.

"Wazzam." I spoke into the phone.

"Nothing much man. I got the info on ya boy." Quan said.

"Word? Aye just save it till we get off the plane in Miami." I told him watchin' Diamond sit in an all black rockin' chair with a ribbon in da back.

"Ard man, what you up to though?"

"Nothin' in dis' baby furniture store wit' Diamond."

"Man I still can't believe you got her pregnant. Eighteen years you trapped with her." He joked.

"Me either but I'm still not sure it's mine so we gotta' wait it out." I spoke lowly.

"Damn good luck fool, but I'm about to go, a lil shorty finna' slide through." He chuckled.

"Aight man be safe." I laughed hangin' up.

I walked over to Diamond and she smiled. I felt bad for her in a way. I wanted ha' to find somebody else to be with and leave me alone but dat' wasn't the case and it was my fault for enablin' her.

"I want this whole set. It's going to be so cute. And it's unisex so it doesn't matter if we have a boy or girl." She cheesed. 

Afta' decidin' that's what we wanted I told the people and they're goin' to ship it to Miami. I got my order papers and we left.

F A W N

"So where's boss man?" Miracle asked.

"Out shopping with his baby mama." I shrugged.

"Isn't that weird for you?" Ash spoke.

"Yeah at times only when she comes around. But honestly I don't think she's pregnant guys." I rolled my eyes.

"You really think she'll do that?" Miracle asked and every paused and said yep at the same time.

"She has changed so I wouldn't put it pass her." Ash said.

"Yeah but August doesn't want to believe it. I just wish she'd stop faking cause it might hurt his feelings." I told them picking up some salad with my fork.

"Hell or he might be happy once he find out if she's really faking it." Lira laughed.

"I guess, but you guys ready for Miami it's official now." I asked.

Before anyone could say anything the doorbell went off. I told them I'll get it and got up from the dinner table. I opened the door but no one was there. I looked down and saw the box sitting there. I picked it up and closed the door.

"Did anyone have a package coming?" I semi yelled.

They all said no and I shrugged. I was curious as to what was inside so I sat it down on the counter and pulled the top off. There was a note along with a picture of my mom and my dad that no one ever spoke of but my mom gave me the picture since I was always wondered what he looked like. No one could've had this picture but my aunt and I wondered how she knew where I was.

I looked inside the box and there was a note inside. I read it to myself and couldn't believe what I was reading. My dad wanted to meet me. But why now and what did he want from me. I folded the paper and put it inside my bra saving it for later and went back to the table.

"So what was inside the box?" AB asked.

"Nothing something I forgot I ordered." I lied but I didn't want to tell then anything yet.

After dinner I helped clean the kitchen and waited on the stairs for August. The girls were watching a movie in the treehouse but I had too many questions so I wasn't feeling a movie right now.

The door opened and August walked in along with Diamond but she looked upset. She stormed past me going up stairs and I looked at August but he simply shrugged.

"Why you sittin on da stairs?" He asked placing me in his lap once he sat down.

"My aunt sent me this earlier." I reached into my bra and gave him the note.

"She was here?"

"No it came in a box with this." I showed him the picture of me with my parents.

"You wanna meet him?" He rubbed my back in small circles.

"I don't know yet, I mean like why now and plus we're about to move so maybe I shouldn't." I sighed.

"Well I understand whea' you comin' from but jus' think about it." He told me and I nodded.

"Okay have you eaten?"

"Nah' but I got somethin' in mind." He grinned.

"August no just nasty, your food in the fridge it shouldn't be too cold we just ate, but I'll heat it up." I said getting up and he followed me.

Once I heated up his food he sat at the table and said his grace before eating. I fixed him a glass of water and sat it next to his plate. He thanked me and I sat across from him as he ate.

I did have some questions for my "dad" but I wasn't sure if I should go. I have nothing against my dad. I forgave him a long time ago for not being there. But I did owe it to myself to know why he wasn't there.

"What you thinkin' about ova' there." August said breaking me out my thoughts.

"Nothing really." I shrugged.

"I think you should go see him or your gonna' keep thinkin' about it." He responded getting up to wash his plate.

"I guess we'll see." I stood up pushing in the chairs and making sure the kitchen was clean.

"Aight lets go lah' mama." He lifted me off the ground carrying me upstairs.

"You know I can walk right, you carry me everywhere." I giggled.

"Cause you ma' baybeh know hush." He said and I obeyed.

Once we got to the room he locked the door and walked to the bathroom and sat me on the sink counter. He  went to the bathtub and started running some water.

"Come on strip." He demanded in his sexy tone. I did as he said while he looked through the cabinets for something.

"What you lookin' for?" I asked feeling the water.

"Dem lah' things you use dat' be turnin' the water colors."

"A lush bomb August." I laughed.

"Yeah dat' whea' they at?" He chuckled.

"Second draw here I'll get it." I said opening the draw.

I picked the purple and pink one and dropped it in the bath water. After if dissolved I stirred the water with my hand before getting in. A few seconds later August joined me. I sat behind him and we leaned back against the tub relaxing.

"I could get use to this and yo girly bombs." He laughed.

"There not girly, well I guess they kinda are." I said wrapping my legs around his waist, washing his chest.

He sat up and pulled me from behind him sitting me on his lap. My eyes popped out of my head from where I was sitting.

"I'on know why you actin' surprised." He laughed.

I started grinding on his member feeling him get hard right under me. I felt his member rubbing my clit and I let out a moan. He chuckled and grabbed my boobs giving them a squeeze. He started kissing my neck leaving marks trailing down to my stomach. I threw my head back as he continued kissing my body. I felt him insert two fingers inside me and started pumping in and out of my treasure. I moaned and held onto his shoulders moving my hips. Just when I was about to reach my peak he pulled his fingers out and smiled at me.

"What you doing?" I asked trying to comprehend what was happening.

Before I said anything else he lifted me onto his member and slid in me quickly making me have an orgasm instantly. He picked his speed up not giving me a chance to catch my breath. I felt pressure in the pit of my stomach and I had to pee.

"August wait wait wait, I have to use the restroom." I moaned pushing his chest trying to get up but he only gripped me tighter.

"Oooh shit." I moaned and August smacked my ass and I felt liquid rush out of me making my legs violently shake as August hurried and pulled out.

"What just happened." I asked catching my breathe.

"What ya think mama?" He smirked and I felt my cheeks turn red burying my face in his neck.

"Auguuusstt." I laughed and he lifted my face and kissed me.

"Come on let's get outta'hea." He laughed with me.

We cleaned up and August stepped out wrapping a towel around his chest and his jr. was out due to him being tall.

"What are you doing." I said laughing hard.

"Ain't dis' what yall girls do." He said fixing his towel putting around his waist.

He grabbed my towel and opened it for me to step inside. He wrapped it around me and we brushed our teeth before putting on our clothes.

"Damn I can't believe you squirted baybeh." He smirked.

"August shut up don't tell nobody that." I laughed in embarrassment.

"I'll try." He smiled plugging his phones in.

"I'm serious I swear if you say anything I want he giving up the goods for a while."

"Girl you can't resist me stop lyin' to ya self." He grinned and I threw a pillow at him.

"Shut Up but I'm going to go see my dad since we leave in two days so I guess I'll go tomorrow." I stated.

"You want me to go wit'chu or.." He waited for my answer.

"No I'll drive myself besides I won't stay long." I told him and he finally agreed after ten minutes of begging to let him go.

D I A M O N D

"She should be here already." I huffed waiting for Fawn to walk through her aunt house.

I heard a car pull in the driveway and ran to the window and it was her. I thanked God because I was getting restless. I was about to have her off the face of this earth forever. I could finally have August back and things could get back to how they use to be.

"She's coming go around the corner now." He aunt said.

I went and stood behind the wall separating the kitchen and living room. I heard the door open and distant talking. Once the door close I peeked around and saw them sitting across from each other on the couch in silence.

"I'm surprised you even showed." Her aunt spoke.

"Well didn't want to miss the chance to ask my "dad" why didn't he save me from the terrible life I had here with you." Fawn retorted smartly.

I heard a loud smack and hurried and peeked around the corner. Fawn sat there holding her face looking at her aunt with pure anger. I laughed to myself and thanked her aunt silently.

"You know what fuck you. You were the worst thing that could possibly happen to me.  I'm glad jasmine going to college so she  doesn't have to deal with you and her sister. Y'all are miserable. If my dad wants to find me you know where I'm at." She yelled through her cries.

She got up and walked towards the door. She slammed the door shut once she left and I came out of hiding.

"What the hell. What was our plan now she's gone dumb ass. If I have to handle this myself I will but you won't be getting shit so say hello to the homeless life." I rudely told her before walking to the door.

"Don't turn your back on me you ungrateful bitch I took you in when you had nothing. I owned you, I had your back and this is how you pay me you ungrateful whore." She spazzed.

I turned on my heels and reached in my purse taking the gun I had out. I walked over to her and saw the fear in her eyes. I held the gun to her head and she started crying. I busted out laughing and shook my head.

"I made you, without me your business would've went underground and as you can see it did as soon as I moved on to better things. So don't come at me and my advice for you, you better get back on that corner cause soon your going to be a homeless whore." I told her kissing her cheek and walked out the house.

I got in my car and sped down the road. It was up to me to kill Fawn now and I knew it would be hard. I stopped at a red light and saw Fawn walking through the park with some man. I didn't think anything of it until they kissed. I shot my eyes wide open and gasped. I heard someone horn go off telling me to go. I honked back and drove off.

Fawn wasn't miss innocent after all. She was a thottler as I stated many times and I felt bad for August or maybe I didn't for thinking he could replace me, but the girl he's head over heels for is cheating on him. I cussed at myself for not getting a picture.

I drove to Mariah house and parked on the side of the road. I walked up to her house and rung the doorbell. She opened it and I observed what she had on. Nothing but a tee shirt and a thong. Once I stepped inside I closed the door and slapped her ass. She squealed and sat on the couch.

"So how did your plans go." She said straddling me.

"Her aunt ran her off so now I have to take care of the brat myself ." I sighed.

"I can help you it's not problem." She said biting on her lip.

"Hmm ok." I smirked taking off the fake baby belly and throwing it.

"We could just start our own family and you stay here instead of moving to Miami." She pouted.

"Don't start plus I love August and I'm not giving up on us and he's the only person I'll ever love or want a family with." I shrugged.

Mariah got off me and sat next to me with a sad expression on her face. She could be mad all she want, just cause we messed around a few times doesn't mean shit to me.

"You have to go I have company coming over." She stated.

"Who your girlfriend." I smirked.

"Yes Diamond my girlfriend."

I pulled her onto my lap when I heard the locks turn but Mariah didn't hear them. I pressed my lips to her and rubbed her kitty through her panties she moaned in my mouth and her girlfriend gasp at the sight in front of her. Mariah quickly got off me and stood up. I stood up and walked pass her girlfriend giving my hair a flip and walked out the door. I heard them fighting as I walked down the driveway. I got in my car and went back home.

When I went into the house Lira and Miracle was staring at me as I entered.

"Can I help y'all damn." I questioned.

"Oh no we good but you looking a little skinny there." Lira said looking at my stomach.

I cussed myself out for being so stupid. I had forgotten the stupid baby belly back at Mariah's house.

"Oh it's the shirt it's kinda loose." I lied walking up the stairs quickly trying not to be suspicious.

I made it to my room and thanked the lord I didn't run into August or anyone. I went into my closet and got the other baby belly until I got the other one back. I looked out the window and saw Fawn getting out the car. Something was different but I couldn't put my finger on it making me frustrated.

I had to get rid of Fawn before we went to Miami but we were leaving tomorrow so I didn't know how that could possibly be done. I smiled wide and got an idea. Mariah would be the perfect bait for this. All she had to do was agree to the plan.

.
.
.
A/n comment and/or vote :D

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

36.5K 649 32
What happens when you meet August after a concert? Will August stop his player ways? What will happen when August goes back on tour? Read to find ou...
3.7K 318 29
August Alsina is a star caught up in his own world. What happens when he meets a regular girl, in a normal yet boring life? Will she risk losing her...
280K 11.3K 116
August is an up coming R&B artist from New Orleans trying to make it. He move to Atlanta and meets a wealthy business owner named Ryan. Ryan believe...
183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...