The Loft

By teachergilinsky

"Welcome to The Loft. Ecstasy, lust, pleasure, desire, every and anything you want, you can have it all. All... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
update:
Part 1 - The Sequel
Part 2 - The Sequel
Part 3 - The Sequel
Part 4 - The Sequel
Part 6 - The Sequel
Part 7 - The Sequel
Part 8 - The Sequel

Part 5 - The Sequel

4.7K 183 69
By teachergilinsky

PART 5

Lilian's POV:

This morning, Jack and I dropped Ally off with his parents. They were so excited to spend a few days with her, they didn't even really ask where we were going to begin with. 

I love Jack's parents. Since my parents aren't really a big part of my life, it's good to know that they care for me as though I was their own

After we dropped Allison off, we went to the airport and that's when I found out Jack was taking us to Bora Bora.

My favorite place.

I haven't been in about a year, since we took a trip there with Ally. 

But, Jack and I need this. And we decided to not be on our phones at all. We will only be accepting phone calls from Jack's parents, and that's just in case something goes wrong with Ally. 

We're way too protective of her, I swear. 

We agreed to not answer any messages or calls from the guys, from anybody. No social media. Nothing, just us. 

We need this

-- - - - - - - - - - - -

Matt's POV:

"Let me guess, something went down between you and Lil didn't it?" Nate asks me as we're sitting down eating breakfast at a local restaurant.

"Yeah, But-" I try to get out. 

"You don't gotta explain anything to me, man. I get it," he states before putting a huge bite of pancake in his mouth. 

"Look, this has got to stay between me and you. Lilian said it'll never happen again anyways. It was the last time." 

He laughs, "Yeah," he laughs deeper, "and you actually fucking believe that?"

I grin for a second, "Shut up Nate."

"Just saying. It's fucking Lilian. And you. That's like saying that i'll never smoke again my dude."

"Okay it is not to that extent!" I say before chuckling, "We can control ourselves."

He shakes his head, "Alright, whatever you say. I'm just saying, she's Lilian. She's our girl. Don't fuck everything up. And I could say the same thing to Gilinsky, so don't get defensive. But, you know how she gets. When things get all fucked up, she shuts down. Just watch it. Eventually, she'll figure everything out. That's probably what she's doing right now."

I nod in response before asking, "So, they're gone for the weekend I heard?"

"Yeah, her and Jack went to Bora Bora, they wanted to get away or some shit. They said not to call or anything unless it's fucking urgent basically."

Does just needing to talk to my best friend count as being urgent? 

After I paused, Nate said to me, "Just leave it alone. They got shit to figure out. I talked to her the other night, her head was all over the place when I drove her home. And as for you, I don't know what you need, or what you should be doing. But I know what you want, and I know it's her. Just, don't hurt yourself. You and Jack both got love for her."

We start talking about different subjects, trying to get my mind off the whole Lilian situation. 

When we get the check, I insist on paying for it since Nate's been so great about shit lately. What am I saying? Lately? He's always been chill and there for me. For any of us. He really doesn't get enough credit. 

After noticing the date on the top right hand corner of the receipt, I realize that Lilian's birthday is in a fucking week. 

And that's when all the memories pop into my head, the loft, her birthday, taking her to Bora Bora with the guys, that night..

Oh God. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

LATER THAT NIGHT

I need to get over her. I need to move on. I don't want to mess everything up for them. But, God I want her so bad to the point that I think I need her more than I need anyone else. I can't stop thinking about her, and how she practically leaped into my arms last night. I know she feels it. She has to. 

I get in bed, tossing and turning, not being able to sleep, and decide to go out for a drive to get my mind off things. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Lilian's POV:

After we arrived at a resort Jack and I have always come to when we go on vacation, I was exhausted. I couldn't sleep on the plane much, too much on my mind.

But that's why we're here, right? To get away?

I woke up to the sun setting after taking a nap, and I woke up to Jack being gone. 

He left a note on the bedside table that said, "Be back in a bit. Went into town to pick up some food and shop. Love you xx - Jack"

I smile at his horrific yet adorable handwriting and words.

I get out of bed and decide to go for a night swim, changing into my bathing suit, washing my face, and putting my hair up. 

I walk out of our room, and head towards the dock. 

When walking and taking everything in, being distracted, I bump into two maids. 

"Oh, i'm sorry!"

"It's okay, my fault Mrs.Gilinsky!" 

I blush as the words leave her mouth, I still love being called that

The other maid, standing next to her holding towels, says with a gorgeous accent, "Would you like a clean towel for your swim Madison?"

The lady I originally spoke to elbows her, and speaks in another language.

Did she just call me Madison?

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, did you call me Madison?" I say politely.

They both widen their eyes.

"Sorry ma'am. Our mistake," they turn around and start walking away.

"Wait! Please come back!" I yell after them.

They come back walking to me, seeming on edge.

"Was a girl named Madison here? You can tell me the truth. Your jobs will be safe, I swear," I promise them.

They look at each other before nodding at me.

He brought her here. He brought her to my favorite place in the world. He brought her to where I always have thought would be safe. 

"I have to go, i'm sorry, but thank you-" I run back to our room.

When I walk in, tears running down my face, I find Jack sitting on our bed, taking off his shoes.

"Hey babe," he says before looking at me, "Lilian, oh my God, what's wrong?" he stands up quickly coming towards me.

"Get the fuck away from me," I say catching my breath.

"What?" he says, his voice lowered.

"You brought her here. You brought Madison here. How long, Jack? How long have you been cheating on me? You've been lying the whole time haven't you-"

I start to pace the room.

"Lilian, listen-" 

I interrupt him and raise my voice, "No, you listen. How long have you been fucking cheating on me?"

He yells, "It was once, okay! One time. It was six months ago. It was fucking dumb, and she was already here! She follows me, you know how she is. And I lost control. I slept with her-" 

I scream at him, "You slept with her! I can't fucking believe you. You would've kept this from me forever if I hadn't found out. You fucking liar! You know what's the worst, Matthew has kissed me. Twice. During our whole marriage, both of which has been in the past few days. And both times, I felt horrific about it. A FUCKING KISS. Yet here you are-"

Jack grabs my arm, "Lilian. It was a mistake, it was long ago, and it was once. I would never do that again!"

"Yeah, you always fucking say that," I say pulling my arm back. 

"Wait, did you say he kissed you twice? What? When was the second time?" he attempts at changing the subject.

"Really? That's what you're worried about? It was last night you fucking asshole. I told him that would be the last time. I bet you still fucking talk to Madison. God! The thought of me actually fucking you after her makes me want to throw up!"

I hear the phone ring and groan. 

It's his and it's sitting on the table next to me, "It's probably her."

He says to me before I answer, "I don't fucking talk to her."

I answer the phone, "Hello?"

It's Johnson, "Lilian? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Is this important?"

"Kind of. Lil, Matthew got into a car accident. I know you're away but-"

"I'll head to the airport and buy the next flight. I'm coming. Is he in really bad condition? Don't sugar-coat it."

He waits a second, "Lilian, he's losing a lot of blood. Everyone is here right now, trying to find which of us have the same blood type as him so we can help. I'm sure he'll be okay. Just, get here safe. Okay?"

"Okay, thanks Jack, see you soon," I hang up the phone.

I throw the phone on the bed and pick up my bag, putting the few things I had taken out back in.

"What happened?" Jack asks carefully.

"Matt. He got in a car accident, and it's bad. I'm leaving with or without you."

I go to the bathroom and splash water on my face before walking out the door, with Jack behind me carrying our bags.

After we leave the room and call someone to get us a car to the airport, I see the maids that I had seen before, and then it pops back into my head. Jack cheated on me.

I grab my bag from him as the car pulls up, "I got it," and put it in the trunk.

As we get into the car, he tries to hold my hand, but I pull away and just look out the window.

My world is fucking crashing by the second. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: i apologize. i shouldn't write when i'm angry at the boys. my b.

still love you guys though, expect an update either tomorrow or for sure the day after. send feedback of course x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 915 44
It's all in the Tittle :)
441K 8.4K 200
Just some imagines about my fav people. Enjoy
7.8K 240 47
Riley Johnson and all the hot guys on the magcon tour.