Love will win (Kai x Reader)

By _Lila_Loomsdown_

Life hasn't always been easy for (y/n). Many events transpire; some things she deals with, others are too ove... More

What now?
How
Heart broken
Healing
Emergancy
The Fight
Lies, news, fun
Lets get down to buisness
Always
The breakup
I dont understand.
All over again
Kiss begins with Kai
Confessions of a lifetime
Be mine?
First time for everything
He finds out...
Where are you?
Dealing isn't always feeling
Lost and found?
Home Sweet Home
Celebration/ Truth be told
No Matter What
Too Little Too Much
Back in action
Miss. Misunderstood
Already?
One or the other
Chosen
Yours Truly
Dandelion
New beggining
Recovery
Confusion
Special day
Perfect
This is the moment
Its A Beautiful Day
Till Death
Thank You!
NEW BOOK

No, its my fault

7.1K 263 585
By _Lila_Loomsdown_

-A/n-

(Y/n)- Your name

(E/n)- Enemy's name previously known as (b/g/f/n)

(Purple/yellow/pink/silver)- choose one color for your

(E)- Element

Also the Ghosts in this story use weapons that can actually hurt you physically instead of turning you into a ghost.

-End of A/n-

3rd person P.o.v:

Kai walked out of the movie room to see a horrifying sight.

Morro.

He was at their home and fighting each and every person. Trying to get Sensei's staff into his stolen set of hands.

"Why didn't they try to come get me and (Y/n)." Kai thought as he changed into his ninja Gi.

"(Y/n), Morro is here we need to help them now!" He yelled loud enough for only for her to hear.

"I'm coming.'' she replied with sass.

Once she was out. She started to fight a dodge moves. Kai watched in aw as she swung her body to and fro. Fighting and protecting everyone from Morro and his minions.

She was made to be a ninja and Kai could not deny it.

Though (y/n) was relentless, Morro would not give up until he had that staff.

"Sensei you need to get the staff away from here!" (Y/n) yelled.

She started to use blasts of (E). Throwing it toward Morro. Catching him off guard.

Kai on the other hand was sneaking up behind Morro who had took over Lloyd's body. Proceeding to pounce onto his back holding his arms still.

Morro was struggling to get free he would not lose to one pesky ninja.

"Lloyd fight him. I know you can over power Morro. Please just try." Kai pleaded.

"Kai- Hel-p me." Lloyd said fighting Morro's empowerment.

Morro had, had enough of this certain fiery teens nonsense.
He flipped Kai straight over his back, Kai had hit the ground with a great THUD causing the air to be knocked out of him.

Morro brought his jagged daggers off his back and was aiming towards Kai's stomach.

You see Kai didn't see this coming he was still trying to catch his breath. His breath became so fast that he past out cold as a stone.

"Kai watch out!" (Y/n) yelled not knowing his state.

Seeing him just lay there was not in her plan so, she ran in front of him. Guarding him with her life.

She had intentions to protect Kai. No matter what. Even if it meant putting her life on the line. She would do anything to keep her one true love alive, even if he didn't feel the same way.

But, Morro didn't seem to notice (y/n)'s brave action. His dagger went plunging down,

Down

Down

D
O
W
N

Until it pierced a soft fragile stomach.

(Y/n) gasped in pain feeling the dagger still stuck inside of her.

Morrow realizing what he had done left before thing got more out of hand.

She shakily pulled out the knife falling to her knees.

She breathed heavily as she felt a warm sticky blood ooze out of her wound. She clutched her stomach. Telling herself that she would be alright, though she knew that she had little chance of survival.

Kai awoke just in time (Y/n) on the ground clutching her stomach right in front of him. He looked just past her to see a bloody dagger.

He turned his attention back to (y/n) and saw the red liquid substance running steadily out of her.

He lurched up in a fast steady motion.

"(Y/n)! No. Y-you shouldn't have.
I- please don't die on me." Kai said, trying to hold back his tears.

He couldn't cry. No not again. He was strong. He has to be strong for (Y/n). She risked her life for him.

"K-Kai. I h-had to. I could just watch you get stabbed and d-do nothing a-about it." She managed to speak.

Kai walked over to (y/n) and picked her up bridal style. Holding her close to him. Hugging her very tightly telling her that everything was going to be alright, though he was not sure that he was telling the truth.

(Y/n) was holding onto Kai as hard as could be.

She thought "Is it possible that this is the last hug and the last time I will ever see Kai?'"

Kai and (Y/n) both looked down at Her once (Purple/Yellow/Pink/Silver) Ninja Gi that is now soaked with a deep scarlet red color. Her blood was now covering the beautiful color it first was.

She was loosing blood. It was pouring through the huge gash in her stomach, rapidly.

(Y/n) was losing consciousness.

Her once bright eyes now are slowly closing. Her breathing harsh and unsettled. Her bubblegum pink lips are now parted slightly.

"Hang in there,Princess...Please." Kai said with a cracking voice.

"I will try." (Y/n) said smiling reassuringly, losing all consciousness.

Kai shortly found a hospital and rushed in. He gave her one last kiss to her nose before he set we down on a stretcher.

Kai watched as (y/n) faded away into the emergency room.

He then called (e/n) thinking them two were still friends. He also told her brother, Cole, before leaving to the hospital. Cole was also waiting in the waiting
room with Kai, frantic as ever. He paced back and forth.

Kai sat down and looked at his hands that were now covered in (y/n)'s blood. He sighed. Trying his best not to cry.

"It should of been me." Kai said out loud.

"No it shouldn't have been."
(e/n) said giving him a nice long kiss.

Kai quickly pulled away not being in the mood.

"It should have, this is her second time in the hospital this week. She doesn't deserve any of this." Kai said teary eyed looking up at his beautiful girlfriend.

"Kai you should NOT ever be in the hospital, not now, not in the future, not ever. I don't care who does end up in the hospital as long as it is not you." (E/n) replied sternly.

"(E/n) Lets take this out side... And You don't care that your best friend is possibly dead." Kai said stubbornly.

"I don't care if she dead or not! Heck I don't even care if that was your Sensei. As long as it is not you I am totally cool!" (E/n) yelled crossing her arms.

"You don't care! You are horrible! Why would you even say that! (Y/n) is dead for all we know and you are standing here saying I am okay with her dying! It was my fault you know! You, (E/n) need change your attitude because it sucks!" Kai yelled in her face.

(E/n) started to cry and cry and cry. A fake cry it was . She was determined to keep Kai. Her relationship is not going to end with a fight like this. Especially not over (y/n).

Kai sighed and embraced his girlfriend.

"I am sorry. I am just stressed. I should not have yelled at you." He said giving her a nice long passionate kiss.

"I am sorry too." (E/n) said as they walked back into the hospital waiting room, hand in hand.

Cole walked over to them with a expression they could not read.
Happy. Sad. Relieved. Mad. They could not tell

They were confused.

"Kai. (E/n). I-I" Cole started

-Authors note-

Ooooohhh I just love Cliffhangers. So much suspense my little ninja
Your gonna need this *Throws food to everyone* 🍔🍟🍕🍹🍦🍪🍫🎂🎂🎂🎂

Eat up because its gonna be a while till my next update!

Cole: IS THAT CAKE I SEE?! 0.o

Lila: UM NO! YOU GUYS BETTER EAT IT BEFORE COLE DOES!

Cole:CAKE!!!! O_O

Lila: Uh oh! You better go get it! *Gets trampled by Cole*
(X_X) EAT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Anyways...🔥

Am I moving to slow with the romance?

Are you okay with a cliffhanger every chapter?

Or would you like some cliffhangers and others end on fuzziness?

What do you think Cole
Is going to say?

Requests?

ALSO!! 😱

Oh my gosh guys! I got 1.37K reads! Thank you so very much! It means the whole world to
Me times 1000000000000!!!
💟

I love you all so very much! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND ALL THE SUPPORT I HAVE BEEN GETTING!

One last thing...
Is this story boring because so feel like it is but I don't know that just might be my mood Telling me that..

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

I love you all my little ninja
💘🙅

-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2K 13
Are you hopelessly in love with a fictional ninja made from lego? You are not alone... This is a collection of fluffy Ninjago x Reader one-shots feat...
141K 3.3K 29
The title says it all! I hope you enjoy!
16.6K 402 15
Sequel To 'Handcuffed To The Player, Kai x Reader' Y/n and Kai Have been Dating for 2 Years now, but their couple starts to face more problems and Y...
25K 750 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...