Walk All Over You

Af vampirewerewolves

Suzie-Q, a beautiful woman with the self esteem worse then a shy child, friends with Mötley Crüe and even clo... Mere

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter-Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four

Chapter Fifty-Seven

2.1K 99 14
Af vampirewerewolves

Nikki Pov:

"I thought you said you weren't going to help me anymore?" I mocked, noticing that Tommy had indeed got my message. He had been ignoring me too, that hit me like a tonne of bricks also. He was my best friend, alongside Mick and Vince.

"I came didn't I? If you're gonna be that way, I'm out." Tommy had just opened the door and looked as though he was going to walk right back out. Well it wasn't completely unnoticeable. We were on the bus of course, thank goodness there was a door, separating the beds from the front of the bus.

"No wait-" I demanded, I didn't want him to go. I felt like he was the only person who could help me out. It had taken me long enough, about almost a week to realise I needed to get my priorities straightened out and I needed to screw my head on properly. I had worked out what I wanted, everything I came up with all lead to Suzie-Q. Everything. I needed to stop being a complete asshole, an arrogant prick. Suzie-Q didn't like me for that, and even I had noticed I had changed over the tour. That change was something I regret, I needed to be the way I was when Suzie-Q first liked me. But I wasn't even sure when she liked me and why she did.

"Look, I need your help. And I've worked out, being an asshole won't get me anywhere." I admit, now this brought a smile to Tommy's face.

"Yeah? Worked that out eh? What else you worked out?" Tommy took a step further into the room and closed the door behind him.

"I've worked out what I want and don't want. I want Suzie-Q, and I don't want anybody else. But in order to attempt to get her back, to chase after her I need your help Tom. I need my best friend.. My brother back." I licked my lips, watching my pal beam at me with his cheerful smile.

"Alright- bro, when do we start?" Tommy concludes clapping his hands together.

Suzie-Q Pov:

Everything was going well, customers came and went, some with smiles and others with blank expressions. I stood behind the bar, hands firmly against the side as I let out a sigh. It wasn't busy, not as busy as it had been previously. I tapped my feet to the beat of Black Sabbath blasting through the speakers of the jukebox. The light relieving in through the windows from the daylight outside was gradually dimming. Night was swiftly falling in and darkening the surroundings, allowing the cool frisk air sweep in as well.

"Nobody wants him, they just turn their heads. Nobody helps him, now he has his revenge." I sung alongside Ozzy's noticeable voice.

"Hey Sue, can you serve this guy? I need to bleed my lizard." Vince's voice rung from the back. We were working in a bar, it was mostly hidden and tucked away from the Sunset Boulevard. It wasn't easily spotted, but a fair few knew about the place.

"Yeah, sure Vince." I cheerfully replied, no one was really at the bar wanting a drink. Vince had been taking care of the pokies and attending to the people who were ordering their poison from back there. I brushed pass Vince on the way through and rounded the corner into the other bar, around the back.

"Hi, what can I get you?" I smiled cheerfully upon the customer. His face was barely visible in the darkness, the only lights around was on my side of the bar and the screens of the pokie machines.

"I want-" His voice had become all so low and hard to understand. You could hear he had alcohol in his system.

"Sorry, could you repeat that?" I asked kindly, I felt embarrassed that I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"I'm sorry sir can you speak up, I don't understand what you are saying." Again I pleaded. This time the man's voice grew louder as he took a step closer to the bar. The light could just barely show his face. His face looked grubby and scruffy from his overgrown hair on his face. His black fringe was messily swept across his forehead and surprisingly allowed me to see his eyes clearly. They were a dazzling green, in fact they were Nikki's dazzling green eyes. I opened my mouth in pure shock, he had surely let himself to that's visible. I felt sorry for him, in fact it hurt me deep down to see him in such a way.

"Nikki? What happened to you?!" I exclaimed. He looked like he had gone through hell and returned, not to mention had now become a severe alcoholic. I mean Nikki loved his grog, but this had a major affect on him. It looked like it was slowly killing him. Nikki took no interest in answering my question or really acknowledging me properly. Instead he stared at me drunkenly and yet again demanded something I didn't quite understand. Feeling my heart rate increase, I made an assumption that he wanted his usual, a Jack Daniels. I clearly asked him about the spirit and he beamed at me, nodding his head pleasantly. Grabbing a small glass and the bottle of Jack Daniels, I scooped some ice into the glass before pouring in the poison he desired.

Placing it upon the bar, Nikki spoke to me again, he said something I couldn't seem to comprehend or even understand.

"I'm sorry Nikki, please? I don't understand." I bit my lip, annoyed with myself. Nikki huffed in agitation before he leaned closer and gestured for me to lean in as well. To which I did, in hopes of understanding the man.

Before I could really think about it, Nikki grabbed me forcefully by the throat and ripped me halfway over the bar. His grip was tight and impossible to get out of. I was frozen solid, my body against the surface of the bar and my neck being clenched by Nikki's strong grip. I could feel his hot breath against the outside of my ear, his voice was deep and his words were slurred. I couldn't quite grasp onto what he was specifically saying but it in itself terrified me to core. I knew what his intentions were, and they weren't just a civil conversation or for me to take him back. He was going to rip me off the bar, and his intentions for later after this assault was something I could never imagine Nikki doing. He was going to rape me, and he was going to take me away. Once having a firm grip on me, he pulled me completely over the surface of the bar, and threw me down onto the hard ground. Trembling and feeling the tears prick at my eyes I scurried to my feet in attempts to run from him. As soon as I managed to make a run, my feet managed to feel concreted to the ground. I couldn't move, my legs had stiffened and had become impossible to move or even lift.

"Oh you have no idea what I'm going to do to you babe." Nikki's menacing voice filled my ears as he slithered his arms and hands around my body from behind.

I let out a piercing scream as my eyes shot open, my body was covered in sweat and I had almost knocked out the row of seats in front of me. The bus swerved as the driver got a startle and the members that were nearby let out a yelp in surprise also.

My hands were shaking tremendously and my heart was racing incredibly hard in my chest. The tears poured down my cheeks and before long, Nikki and Tommy had rushed out from the back to see what was going on. Vince had already sat down beside me and embraced me into a tight hug, his hand rubbing soothing circles into my back.

"Suzie-Q, babe! What's wrong?!" Nikki says aloud catching my attention. I had never heard him sound so caring like that for a long time, or really call me babe without the sarcasm. It had me confused because all so suddenly he was acting like he cared and that nothing had gone wrong between us in the first place. Seeing Nikki, I almost threw myself back against the wall, slamming the back of my head against the window.

"No! Don't touch me, don't hurt me!" I cried out in a panic. I was terrified. I knew deep down it was just a dream, but at the moment I was petrified of him. Nikki stared at me, hurt dwelling in his beautiful eyes and worry plastering across his face.

"What did I do?" I asked calmly, taking a step back.

Vince quietly told Nikki to bugger off and before long I was held protectively in Vince's arms. His warm embrace held comfortably around me, comforting me. I was scared, my body was trembling in fear and my heart beat was at an excessive rate. The emotions surging through me were unclear and I couldn't think straight. I felt completely hopeless, lost, frightened, embarrassed and in all honesty, I felt incredibly alone. Even though I wasn't.

"It was just a bad dream Sue, it's okay." Vince whispered.

----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!
Please vote and comment!
So I'm not dead. Actually right now that's one place I think I would feel right at home with. I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages. I'm going through a bit of a rough time, and it's gotten to a point where my mum is taking me to see somebody. To see someone who can help me overcome 'this' and talk to them. So my apologies and I hope the chapter wasn't too bad. Please let me know what you think of the chapter. Looking forward to seeing your crazy comments.
Cheers,
vampirewerewolves

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...