Jay Cee El

Por HisPrincess6996

BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her pa... Más

Jay Cee El
One // The Talent Show
Two // Colorado Heat
Three // Carvel
Four // June 8th
Five // June 27th
Six // June 28th
Seven // Welcome To Boot Camp
Eight // First Impressions
Nine // A Drop In The Ocean
Ten // Perfect
Eleven // Put Through
Twelve // Paired To Perform
Thirteen // Mishaps and Confidence
Fourteen // Don't Cry, It's Only The Beginning
Fifteen // A Long Few Weeks
Sixteen // God Awful Group
Seventeen // Give 'em Hell
Eighteen // Scar
Nineteen // Goodbyes
Twenty // Maine
Twenty One // Something More
Twenty Two // Love
Twenty Three // I Hate You Two
Twenty Four // More Fighting
Twenty Five // I'm Sorry
Twenty Six // Meetings
Twenty Seven // Happy For You
Twenty Eight // The Beach
Twenty Nine // Embarrassment
Thirty // Labor Day Weekend
Thirty One // Rambles
Thirty Two // Welcome To France
Thirty Three // Mentor
Thirty Four // Just A Long Day
Thirty Five // Jay Cee El
Thirty Six // Tourists For The Day
Thirty Seven // Just The Way You Are
Thirty Eight // Nervousness
Thirty Nine // Home
Forty // Numb
Forty One // Arriving In L.A
Forty Two // Week One - Wings
Forty Three // Result Night
Forty Four // Out and About
Forty Five // Week Two - Don't You Forget About Me
Forty Six // The Twitcam
Forty Seven // Week Three - Titanium
Forty Eight // Together Again
Forty Nine // Week Four - When I Look At You
Fifty // Week Five - My Immortal
Fifty One // A Date
Fifty Two // Week Six - British Takeover
Fifty Three // First...
Fifty Four // Love Her
Fifty Five // Week Seven - Semi Final
Fifty Six // Result Show
Fifty Seven // First Impressions
Fifty Eight // Drooling
Fifty Nine // Oh, I Know
Sixty // Pizza And Cherry Lipstick
Sixty One // I'm Sorry
Sixty Two // Favorite Performance
Sixty Three // "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for One Direction"
Sixty Four // After Parties
Sixty Five // Niall Or Evan
Sixty Six // All I Want For Christmas...
Sixty Seven // And The Winner Is... Oh My God
Sixty Eight // Club
Sixty Nine // Last Night In L.A.
Seventy // The Meeting
Seventy One // That's Not Even The Best Part
Seventy Two // Where Are You Moving To?
Seventy Three // Merry Christmas
Seventy Four // Split Soda and Nick Jonas
Seventy Five // Welcome To London
Seventy Six // Shopping Cart Adventures
Seventy Seven // Reunions
Seventy Eight // All Coming Together
Seventy Nine // Rehearsal
Eighty One // The Night Before And The Night After
Eighty Two // Last Night Before We Leave
Eighty Three // Radio Interview
Eighty Four // Madrid
Eighty Five // I Hate Goodbyes
Eighty Six // The Start Of The Video
Eighty Seven // Ellen
Eighty Eight // Months To Pass
Eighty Nine // Australian Joy
Ninety // Internet Friends Brought To Life
Ninety One // Amps and Ankles
Ninety Two // Street Meet
Ninety Three // Truth Or Truth
Ninety Four // Fight Song
Ninety Five // Plans And Second Dates
Ninety Six // The Last Chapter
Note

Eighty // Oops...

163 5 0
Por HisPrincess6996

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><><>

Niall's P.O.V

Liz laughed loudly, bending over because of how hard she was laughing. "N-Niall, you have... you have to stay on the couch. You can't fall into the lava." She laughed.

We had already eaten dinner and were bored out of our minds. That was when we decided to just mess around and the game had begun. I had made the mistake of trying to show off in front of her, and I fell. It wasn't as embarrassing as I thought that it would be, but it's only because I'm with Liz. In the beginning, I got embarrassed quite often when I was with her. But now, not really. I blush around her, but I don't get embarrassed when I'm around her. I'm comfortable with her and it's only Liz, I trust her more than anyone else in the world.

"Can't... lava... too.... hot." I played along. Liz laughed harder as she jumped to the other side of the couch, reaching down and grabbing my outstretched hand. We had moved the throw rug and coffee table, then set pillows on the marble floor. This way it was easier to jump around and in my case, pretend to die.

"No, you're too young to die." Liz said, pulling him towards the couch. I was surprised that she was able to pull me, to be honest. She was a tiny little thing that looked like she couldn't even lift fifty pounds- I liked that it made me feel like I needed to protect her. She tried to pull me onto the couch but she couldn't, and I almost laughed. I helped myself get on the couch and away from the pretend lava.

I closed my eyes, feeling Liz shuffling from behind me. "No!" She exclaimed, "You cannot be dead. How will the world go on? How will I go on?" She said dramatically. I tried my best not to laugh. She was insanely adorable and when she let loose and wasn't afraid of doing something stupid in front of me, that's when my favorite Liz came.

"I guess I'll have to give you mouth to mouth." She said as if it was a last resort. I couldn't stop myself from puckering my lips. Liz laughed, her hands gently setting on my cheeks. Her lips pressed against mine unexpectedly but I welcomed it. All too soon though, she pulled away. "Alright, you've had your mouth to mouth. Now get up." She laughed.

I opened my eyes and looked up, smiling at her before I sat up. "What do you want to do know?" I asked, watching as she stood up. She walked over to her coffee table, picking up her phone.

"I'm going to text Julie and ask her where her and Caitlin are. They were supposed to be home like an hour ago." Liz told me.

"In that case, I'm getting meself something to drink." I said, standing up.

"Yeah, just go into my fridge and take my drinks. That's fine." Liz said, looking up from her phone. I only laughed as a response as I walked around the crescent couch and into the kitchen. As I opened the refrigerator to grab some soda, I heard Liz asking for water.

I quickly grabbed a can of Coke and then closed the fridge. If there was one thing that I knew about Liz, it's that she did not like bottled water. She's drink it if she had to, but she preferred to drink from a reusable bottle. I guess living by the ocean and seeing the damage garbage does to it, she tries her best to help out. It's admirable, if I'm being honest. She had a big heart.

Coming back into the living room after turning the lights off in the kitchen, I had a can of soda and water, Liz met me halfway. "Thank you, Ni." She kissed my cheek. I loved that every time we were together, she got more and more comfortable with me. It meant a lot to me. She was getting to know the real me and I'm getting to know the one that Julie and Caitlin warned about in all the videos. The one that wouldn't shut up and cared too much.

"Did you find out why Julie and Caitlin aren't home?" I asked, popping open the soda can and then taking a sip from it.

"Yeah, they went out to dinner. Wanted to give us some privacy I guess." Liz said, her cheeks turning red a little bit. "But what's even weirder is this, look at it." Liz said, handing me her phone. I set my can of soda on the side table.

I looked down at it, laughing when I saw that it was one of her fan pages. "Liz Horan. Quite the fan, huh?" I laughed. Liz blushed and shyly pushed me. I laughed, and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, spinning her around so her back was pressed against my chest. Holding onto her tightly, I looked at her phone again. She was getting a lot of tweets from fans, asking if we were dating. Pictures of our kiss from this afternoon in the car were in almost every single one of them, and there was quite a bit of hate.

Sighing, I locked her phone and sat down on the couch. Grabbing her hand, I pulled Liz down to sit on my lap. "I'm sorry that you're getting hate. It doesn't bother you, right?" I asked.

"What? No, I've been dealing with hate for a while. Ever since my fan pages got... I mean... oh what the hell you know I was a huge fan. But yeah, I've gotten hate every once in a while. I ignore it." Liz said.

"You'll tell me if it does bother you, right?" I asked.

Liz looked up at me, nodding her head. "Of course. Promise." She said, leaning over and kissing me. I immediately responded, wrapping my arms around her waist. Liz pulled away too quickly and I groaned in annoyance. "Sorry babe, but that wasn't all I wanted to show you. There's a picture of us kissing and the fans are freaking out. I remember when you started dating Hannah and didn't confirm it for like, a week. It was terrible." She said.

"Ugh, who cares about her. There's a reason why I broke up with her." I said, shaking my head.

"...um, hey. So about that. I was a fan, and I still am, but I didn't know you when you two broke up and you don't have to tell me, but what exactly happened between you two? I don't want to sound like an obsessive girlfriend but it's the fangirl side of me and I really want to know but like I said, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to or if you feel uncomfortable with it." Liz rambled.

"Liz," I cut her off, "I'll tell you. But just remember that you asked." I said.

The blonde on my lap nodded as she moved around, sitting side ways and leaning against the armrest. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and set my other arm in her lap, though she took my hand. I let out a sigh before I spoke. "To put it simply, she cheated on me." I said.

"What? No way. How could she cheat on you? You're so sweet and adorable and goofy. And you've got such cute cheeks and pretty eyes and you care so much about me and you're like, the perfect boyfriend. We've only been dating for like, three days but I mean you're still the best boyfriend I've ever had." Liz rambled.

"As much as I love you talking about me like that, do you want me to finish?" I laughed. Liz blushed and nodded.

"So yeah, she cheated on me. I thought it was me fault but at the end of the day, I knew it wasn't. She used me for the fame, money, all that. That's why I was so worried about you liking me for me. I just didn't want to repeat that." I said, looking down at her lap for a second or two.

"You know that I'm not here for the fame or money, right? I really do like you for you. I'm getting to know the real you and I love it all so far." Liz said.

I nodded, squeezing her hand. "Yeah, yeah. Of course I do. And to be honest, getting to know the real you is the best damn thing I've ever done." I said. Liz blushed and leaned her head against my shoulder, hiding her blush from me. I laughed and turned my head, kissing her forehead. "Was that all you wanted to know?" I asked.

"Hm... for now, yes. But if I have any more questions I'll let you know." Liz giggled. "What about you, have any questions for me?" She asked.

I let out a breath of air, knowing that I was going to regret asking this. But it's been on my mind for a while. "You and Beck? Was there ever any feelings between the two of you?" I asked.

"Oh God no. I like him as a friend, honest. He's like a brother to me, I promise. Besides, once you kick a guy in the nuts, you can't go back from that." Liz laughed, wrapping her arm around my torso and cuddling into my side. I knew she was cuddly and although I was never that into cuddling or anything like that, I liked being this close to her.

"Good. Besides, I got you Horsey. You're all mine." I mumbled, squeezing her side. She laughed, squirming around. She sat up in my lap and looked at me.

"But back to my point before I asked you about she who shall not be named, having your idol keeping secrets from the fans it really hard. And I know that when we were packing you said that you wanted to wait a little bit to keep me from the hate, it's already happened and I want to tell. Because I'm still a part of the fandom and they've been my family for a long time and I feel like I'm lying about it. I've had people that I've had dozens of conversations with through Wattpad, or IFunny, or Twitter, asking if we are dating and I can't hide it any longer. Can we please like, officially say we are dating?" Liz asked.

"I don't know..."

"It might help get some of the guys on Twitter stop sending me dick pics." Liz said.

"You're getting dick pics?" I asked.

"Oops..." Liz trailed off, biting her lip. "I don't know it's a dick pic until I open the message. Usually I then scream and close the message, or have Julie do it for me. But yes I do." Liz said.

"Why didn't you tell me? Where's your phone? We are announcing our relationship right now." I said, looking around for her phone. Liz laughed and leaned over, grabbing her phone from the side table. "Don't laugh, I don't like the fact that you're getting dick pics."

"Oh please, it's not like you don't get pictures of fans sending you naked pictures of themselves. I'm in the fandom, I know what's going on. And okay, let's take a picture. How do I look?" She asked me.

"Like you're mine and you shouldn't be getting pictures of some guy's junk." I huffed. Liz sighed, shaking her head. "You look gorgeous. You really do look pretty, too pretty. It should be illegal how pretty you are." I said.

Liz laughed, shaking her head. "Nice save. What faces should we make? Like funny or smiles, or serious?" She asked.

"Why don't we just take the picture?"

"You were a lot nicer when you didn't know I was getting dick pics." Liz said, crossing her arms.

"You're right," I sighed, "I'm sorry, Liz. I don't know, I'm always so scared that you're going to realize you can do better than me and just leave." I said.

Lips pressed to mine unexpectedly and I stayed still for a second before kissing Liz back. Her hand left mine and she wrapped both arms around my neck, moving closer to me. I wrapped my free arm around her torso and brought my other hand up to her jaw. Our kiss lasted another few seconds before she pulled away, her fingers curling in my hair.

"I'm not going anywhere, okay?" Liz said. I nodded and kissed her again, needing to feel her against me. I just needed her in general. I don't know what the hell it was about her but I needed it.

I pulled away from the kiss this time, and I smiled at the gorgeous girl in my lap. "Let's take the picture, yeah?" I asked. Liz smiled brightly and nodded, opening up her camera. Taking pictures was never something that I really enjoyed, but Liz looked so happy about it. I couldn't stop myself from doing it. Like I've said a million times over, I'd do anything for her.

"Okay, but really, how do I look?" Liz asked. "And be honest."

"Honestly Liz, you look beautiful."

Liz nodded slowly. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry I just know that I'm going to get hated on and although I don't know, I don't want to give them a reason to. Let's just take the picture." Liz said in that adorable Maine accent.

I nodded and wrapped my arm around her shoulder again, watching as she set the camera up. I smiled as she went to take the photo, but at the last second I pulled a funny face. Liz laughed when she saw the outcome of that photo. "You look adorable." She said.

"I think I look manly." I said, staring down at the picture. I honestly thought that I looked terrible in the photo, but the way that Liz was smiling at it made it okay. I watched as she set up filters on it, making it look more of an Instagram picture. I watched as she started typing up a caption, reading over her shoulder.

I can't believe that I'm getting to say this, but you all are right. Niall and I are dating. I know that the fandom is always so protective over this guy and that having him being taken is hard. But I promise you all that I really like him and I'm not in it for the fame or money. I really do like him and I'm not going to treat him wrong. So many fans are worried about that, and I'm still one too. It's hard but I promise you, he's in great hands. You can count on me, I'm your sister and don't forget that (plus this means I'll be posting unseen pictures of Niall ) #ChicksBeforeDicks #Niz

"Unseen pictures of me?" I asked.

Liz laughed, "Obviously. I have to live up to my promise. And here goes... it's posted. Oh God, this is scary." Liz said, locking her phone and tossing it onto the couch.

"And Niz? What is that, our names mashed together?" I asked.

"Ship name, Ni. And yes, it is. I've had it set since... well to be honest since your audition." Liz laughed.

"Niz..." I trailed off, smiling at the sound of it. "I like it."

<><><><><><><><><><>

Aw how cute. My mouth hurts like a bitch

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!

~ Amanda xx

--Pic above is the pic they took and I know I'm not amazing at photoshop but I tried okay?

:$v

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
154 10 12
Life for Kyle Hall couldn't be better. She and her cousins, Malakai and Kiran, form the band The Keys and their recent success at the Annual Red Cros...
39.9K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
1.7K 66 24
DON'T READ! IT'S BAD. JUST A WARNING..... How it starts: A dream relationship? Literally. She dreams about a boy, a boy she doesn't know. And every...