Let Me Be Your Infinty

By Brittana_heya808

Brittany moves into New York to start a new life. But, will her past catch up with her? Or will she finally o... More

Starting New
Auditions
Glee Club
EDC
Hospital Visits
False Alarm
Night Job
Dance Class
Clubbing
Feelings
Heart Break
Him/Pain
The Truth
Letting Go
1st Date
Being Gentle
Together
Argument
Nightmare
Just A Dream
Not A Chapter
Let me love you
Lopez Family
Alone Time
Wedding Day
Family

Another Hospital Visit

2.4K 65 18
By Brittana_heya808

SANTANA'S POV
I sat on the chair beside her bed. She still hasn't waken up and it was making me worried. How could I have been so blind. Why didn't I see her looking so ill? Of course. It's cause I was being a dickhead to her.

I held her hand and kept giving her small pecks. I know now more than ever I want to protect her. Be with her. Do anything for her.

I heard a knock and turned to find a shorter blonde girl. She had green eyes and wore a red varsity jacket with a white t-shirt under it, black skinny jeans, and black converse.

Girl: Will my baby girl be okay?

Of course. Brittany didn't like me cause she was already taken.

Santana: Yeah, she'll be okay (stands up) I'll leave you two alone.

Girl: Actually I wanted to talk to you in private. If that's fine?

(Both walks out the door)

Santana: Look I didn't know she is your girlfriend. But she will be fine.

Girl: Whoa! Hold up! She's not my girlfriend. I'm her cousin. (Holds out hand) Kitty.

Santana: (shakes hand) Oh! Well you're cousin will be fine Kitty.

Kitty: So you are the Santana Lopez?

Santana: Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be mean to-

Kitty: (holds up hand) it's fine. I heard a lot about you. About how you brought her here twice.

Santana: Well. I love her. I would do it for her. May I ask you something?

Kitty: About her cuts?

Santana: Yeah

Kitty: That Brittany will tell you. All I can say is my cousin has been through a lot.

Santana: How do I get her to tell me?

Kitty: Be there for her. You been busy trying to find ways to get her to love you back. And yes I hear everything from Quinn. What you need to do is get to know her.

Santana: (looks at her) You're right. I haven't even gotten to know her enough. I didn't even bother asking her.

Kitty: Have her open up to you Lopez. She may be stubborn. But she will speak eventually when she is ready. With you I know she will speak.

Santana: Thank you for the advice Kitty. You can see Britt if you want? I could leave you two alone.

Kitty: Thank you Santana (hugs her) thank you for loving her. (Walks in)

I walked towards the Cafeteria and sat there with some food. I couldn't eat much so instead I looked at it blankly.

QUINN'S POV
I spotted Santana at the table alone. I decided to sit with her and check on her.

Quinn: You know if you keep starring at it, it won't go into your mouth Lopez.

Santana: (looks up) oh. Hi Quinn.

Quinn: (sits) She will be fine Santana. They are making she gets food into her system.

Santana: It's not that. Well it is but also about the cut scars. How long has she had them?

Quinn: To be honest I don't know. We may be best friends. But this I have never known she has done it. It makes me hate myself for not knowing exactly what my best friend has been doing.

Santana: I just want answers. Why did she do it?

Quinn: Well I have a question for you. Why Brittany? Why do you love her?

Santana: (smiles) She makes me happy. Seeing her smile makes my heart race. Even though I don't show it I get excited when I see her near me. She's beautiful and smart. I may have called her dummy but it was just cause I'm not good with words. I say hurtful things to keep my image as a badass.

Quinn: I had my doubts about you. But to be honest, I'd allow you to date her. Anyone but her ex.

Santana: Who's her ex?

Quinn: His name is Sam Evans. Blonde hair and these weird big lips!

Santana: Trouty mouth! He was the guy who was waiting outside the club. What has he done to her?

Quinn: I promised never to tell. That she will tell you.

Santana: Guess so.

Quinn: (looks at phone) Well Kitty says you an come back to her. She finally woke up and is looking for you.

Santana: She's up!? (Gets up and runs to the room)

SANTANA'S POV
I quickly dashed out the doors and straight into the elevator. I was feeling shaky and couldn't wait to see her. She was up and that's all that mattered. Elevator finally opened and I quickly ran to the room. I looked to see a smiling weak Brittany.

Santana: Hey Britt, how are you feeling? Are you in any pain? Want the nurse?

Brittany: No umm I actually wanted to talk to you.

Santana: (sits by her side) What is it B?

Brittany: I'm sorry for being harsh on you. You told me how you felt and I jus-

Santana: Shh. Look it's in the past now. What matters is that you are alive and I want you to be healthy again. I'm fine with us being friends Britt. I know that's what you wanted and I am willing to do that.

Brittany: San? There's a reason why I don't easily fall in love with someone. It's beca-

Santana: Shh Britt. Don't tell me unless you are ready. Okay? I'll be your new bestie. I'm here when ever you need me. I promise to protect you and make sure you are never hurt again.

Brittany: I trust you Santana. I want to tell you everything! That's the least I can do. Give you answers and not just blow you off.

Santana: Wanky

Brittany: huh?

Santana: (giggles) nothing Britt!

Brittany: (tummy grumbles)

Santana: Well sounds like baby Dino is hungry! Let me get you permission to leave. I know how much you hate hospitals.

Brittany: (smiles) you remembered. And you remember my baby Dino!

Santana: Yes! Yes I did Britt! And once I get the okay then I will take you to eat.

Brittany: We could grab something to take out. Then find a empty space and I will tell you everything!

Santana: sounds like a plan B! (Leaves)

I left the room to find the doctor. I was determined to get answers and show Britt that I'm there for her. The though of her again made my heart skip a beat. I smiled and continued to look for the doctor. I was getting answers and I was prepared to listen to why she is so broken.

I love her and it was my time to show and prove it to her. Yet take baby steps and take Kitty's advice. Get to know her first.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted! Bestie slept over and now I'm here sick :( damn luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.3K 18
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
31.2K 911 27
Santana is a girl living off of one night stands. Brittany is the new girl to the big city. What will unfold when the two meet and click? Will Santan...
804 52 29
Hannah moves from New York City all the way to San Fransico California. What will happen?
2.6K 58 10
Brittany S. Pierce has lived in Florida for her whole life but when her dad got a job offer and she had to start her Junior year at a new school in O...