Love will win (Kai x Reader)

By _Lila_Loomsdown_

Life hasn't always been easy for (y/n). Many events transpire; some things she deals with, others are too ove... More

What now?
How
Heart broken
Healing
Emergancy
The Fight
Lies, news, fun
No, its my fault
Always
The breakup
I dont understand.
All over again
Kiss begins with Kai
Confessions of a lifetime
Be mine?
First time for everything
He finds out...
Where are you?
Dealing isn't always feeling
Lost and found?
Home Sweet Home
Celebration/ Truth be told
No Matter What
Too Little Too Much
Back in action
Miss. Misunderstood
Already?
One or the other
Chosen
Yours Truly
Dandelion
New beggining
Recovery
Confusion
Special day
Perfect
This is the moment
Its A Beautiful Day
Till Death
Thank You!
NEW BOOK

Lets get down to buisness

7.7K 269 624
By _Lila_Loomsdown_

-A/n-

If you want to use my edit, the one above please give credit 😊❤

Oh my gosh dang! I got to 1.07k reads and 100 votes! Thank you guys so much for the love and support. Just for this I will add addition fuzziness to this chapter!!!

(Y/n)- your name

(E/n)- Enemy's name previously known as (b/g/f/n).

(H/c)- Hair color

(H/l)- Hair length

(S/c)- Skin color

(E/c)- eye color

(Purple/yellow/pink/sliver)- choose one color for your Gi.

(W/o/c)- weapon of choice

(M/n)- Middle name

(L/n)- Last name

I am going to start were they started to lean in because it will make more sense this way 😏

-End of A/n-

Kai's P.o.v:

I started to lean in. I had no clue why but I did. It felt like it fit the moment.

Then (y/n) started to lean in also...

Closer....

Closer....

Closer...

Until...

"Kai...Help me!" A familiar voice sounded.

(Y/n) turned into the direction from where the voice came from.
Causing me to kiss (y/n) on the cheek.

Good thing. I would have a hard time trying to explain to (E/n) why we kissed. I wouldn't want (e/n) to be mad at (y/n).

"Kai that's Lloyd he needs help!" (y/n) said getting up off of me, running to his room.

"(Y/n) wait for me!" I yelled, running to Lloyd's room.

I walked in to see Lloyd with Black hair and his skin seemed to be turning green pale color. Then he vanished never saying a word. I was too late.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He was possessed by a ghost from the cursed realm. I could not stop him I am sorry Kai." (y/n) replied getting teary eyed.

"Princess it's not your fault we will get Lloyd back, I promised him that I would take care of him and I plan to keep that promise." I said hugging her tightly.

"Lets get down to business. We are going to start your training right now. Now get your (Purple/yellow/pink/sliver) Gi on and grab your (w/o/c). Meet in back the training room in 5 minutes."

**Inserts spongebob narration voice****5 Minutes later***

"Alright so first we are going to start on our punches." I said looking into (y/n)'s eyes.

"Kai I am not dumb I know how to punch." (Y/n) sighed.

"Uh..Huh... Let me see it punch me." I tested.

She brought her arms up in perfect harmony and in one quick swing she punched me right in the gut. A shock of pain ran through me.

"Ow. Okay we don't need to work on that." I chuckled.

"Aw did I hurt poor Mr. Hothead?" She smirked crossing her arms to her chest.

"Haha very funny. Lets work on dodging shall we? I know your not great at that." I teased.

"Fine..." (y/n) grumbled.

I threw a punch toward her jaw, she swiftly shifted her upper body to the opposite direction of the punch.

"Is that all you got hotshot?"

I quickly grabbed two fake swords from the training course and threw them at (y/n). She easily dodged them by doing a backflip over them. Leaving my mouth to hang right open.

Since when was she this good.

She noticed my mouth and smirked.

"I am not good at dodging attacks eh?" (y/n) smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Alright I admit it I missed judged you happy now?"-She nodded-"your final test for today is to dodge all of Cole's moves." I said, playfully sticking my tongue out at her.

"Oh delightful." she said sarcastically.

"Come on out Cole."

"Are you prepared to fail (Nickname)." Cole said messing with (Y/n)'s hair.

"Are you?" She whispered in Cole's ear disappearing from his sight.

Reappearing by me, kissing my forehead. Making my face turn bright red.

"Lets do this." (y/n) smiled excitedly.

Cole distracted her by moving his hands to look like he was ready to punch then quietly moving his legs. Readying them to trip.

(Y/n) then jumped over him pressing his head down. Causing him to fall. (Y/n)'s feet hit the ground with a quick thud.

Cole quickly got up trying to get rid of his red face. He went for a quick punch to the face, but (y/n) easily dodged it. Squatting, low and maneuvering hers self to his back kicking the back of his knees causing him to fall straight on his face.

"You done?" (Y/n) and I said at the Same time, laughing.

"You know what (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n)! I'm out of here!" Cole yelled furiously, his cheeks a bright shade of pink.

**Note- You go by your first last name instead of Brookestone because you feel it suits you better**

Once he left I pulled (y/n) into a hug.

"Great job Kiddo." I whispered into her ear.

"Lets watch a movie." I finished.

"Lead the way. "

---Watching a Scary Movie---

I watched as (y/n) jumped when the killer appeared.

I grabbed her waist bringing her closer to me. She cuddled into my chest, hugging me tightly. I was surprised at what she did but I went along with it. I brought my head on top of hers, hugging her tightly. Rubbing her shoulder gently. I gave her a quick kiss to the head, reassuring her that everything was okay.

As the movie continued I felt how (y/n)'s breath slowed. Her chest rising up and down slowly she had fallen asleep. I chuckled at her cuteness. I carefully grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her, trying not to wake her up.

My eyes started to feel heavy. Soon enough I couldn't keep them open and I fell asleep.

---an hour later---

I woke up with a (y/n) snuggled up against me. I smiled. I then stroked her hair out of her face admiring her every little detail.

Her (s/c) face framed by her (h/l) (h/c) hair perfectly. Her bubblegum pink lips parted slightly. Her ninja Gi, hugged her small skinny waist perfectly. Her faint smile.

She is absolutely beautiful and I am not afraid to admit it.

I know I have (e/n), but I can still think she is pretty, but no matter how pretty she really is she can't compare to my stunning girlfriend, an her even better personality. (A/n:😷🔥)

I watched as (y/n)'s big (e/c) eyes fluttered open. She yawned and sat up.

"Morning Sleeping beauty." I smiled looking straight into her eyes.

"Morning." she chuckled.

"Geez why is it so cold in her." (Y/n) laughed shivering.

"Because Jack Frost is nipping at your nose." I said giving her a long passionate kiss to the nose.

**Note- You and Kai only give each other kisses on the cheek and such as a best friends thing. Kai isn't doing it to show romantic feelings, yet. He doesn't think of it in that way. Just friendly. 😭💔**

After the nip to her nose I said my goodbyes, I stood up and left the room in a hurry

When I walked out I saw the most horrifying yet saddening sight ever.

-Authors note-

Sorry for any mistakes

I just can't get over the fact that I have 1.07k reads and 100 votes. It means so much to me. You don't even know. I literally almost started to cry when I saw that.

Thank you for all your love and most of all for your support. You guys are what keep me happy everyday. I just love you so much!

Anyways what do you think Kai is seeing?

Requests? (Ex. Books you would like me to write, things you would like to see in the book, or things you want to happen sooner or later in this book)

NEXT UPDATE: TOMORROW OR FRIDAY 😈💟

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

I love you all my LITTLE NINJA
🙅🔥

-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 97 13
Lloyd Garmadon never wanted to fall in love, not after what happened with Harumi... But what happens when the ninjas meet a new elemental master, a g...
127K 3.1K 26
"Kai you have a girlfriend,"he says. He is right. I have a girlfriend, but I like Lloyd. I also like Skylor. I promised her, but Lloyd I broke him...
138K 3.2K 29
The title says it all! I hope you enjoy!
1.9K 49 13
Skybound had essentially never happened, though two unfortunate people now have to live with the memories of those events along with all the regret...