Are You Scared Yet?

By ItBeatsBeingNormal

This is a horror story dealing with two friends invading Michael Jackson privacy. I'm a Michael Jackson fan I... More

Dedications
Table Of Contents
Keep Your Eye's On The Prize
Safe For Now...
Someone In The Dark
1, 2 step 1, 2...
FRIENDS! FRIENDS! FRIENDS!
POP GOES THE WEASEL!
Did I Miss Something?
DATE NIGHT OR DATE FRIGHT?
June 25, 2009
Two Is Company 3 Is A Crowd
TO BE OR NOT TO BE?
YOU COULD PUT THE BLAME ON ME
Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right
Saying Goodbye
Now You See Me...Now You Don't
BEHIND THE MASK
QUICK RANDOM NEWS
FAKE IT 'Til YOU MAKE IT
PARENTS BE LIKE...
Prepare For Total Domination
REMEMBER ME?
Choose or Die...
AUTHOR HERE
What Dreams May Come...
Whose Side Are You On Anyways?...
IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOICES
THE END

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

279 12 0
By ItBeatsBeingNormal

"Looks like we made it." I said resting on this bench next to the bus stop.

"Yeah." Said Jeremy taking a seat beside me rather close.

He looked pretty much in shock, but then looking at the ground dully could mean something else, with his fists balled up resting underneath his chin.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We almost died in there!" He said begining to laugh.

See I knew he wasn't serious. It's really hard for him to take anything serious. Just like me, unless he's...mad.

"I wish we could do it all over again." I blurted.

He turned towards me with an eyebrow raised. Which reminds me of Smiles. Ugh...

"I mean it was fun from my perspective." I said shyly looking away for a moment.

"Yeah being catered to by Smiles." He coughed. "The guys old enough to be a college student." He whispered. "I can't wait to hear what your mom says we she finds out." He said clutching his stomach from laughter.

"While you were there being a third wheel." I clearly stated.

He just rolled his eyes.

"She's not going to find out and if she does I'll kill you, got that? It's going to be our little secret." I said quite stressed.

"Your parents are going to want an explanation one way or another Age. It's better if they don't get it from the police. If you get what I'm saying. By the way, where is Spike?"

"Oh my gosh I totally forgot about him." I said hitting my forehead. "We are going to have to go back."

"We can't go back now the bus is coming." He started pointing.

"Can I go to your house when we get off the bus? I don't feel like facing my parents so soon."

Jeremy was right. What was I thinking when I did this. But more Importantly what am I going to say to them? "Hey mom, hey dad. Remember when I was gone? Well I was staying with this very nice guy and oh the thing is I didn't plan on coming back, but then he gotten really crazy!" No That's diffently not going to work. In fact, anything I say might not work. I can see myself grounded for the rest of my life.

*Day dream*

"It's your birthday you know what that means. The one day you can get out of your room." My alarm said.

*Downstairs*

"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday even though you're still grounded. Happy birthday to you..." Both parents singing.

"Blow out your candles!" Jeremy says excitedly.

He was the only guest I had at my party since I didn't haveva social life anymore. I looked at the cake. It looked so good oreo flavor and Ice cream In the middle it was maling my stomach rumble. All of a sudden, I noticed the numbers on the cake whoa it says "80". It's been so long I almost forgot my own age.

"Why?" I responded to Jeremy.

"I want to taste this cake. By the way Mrs.Banks what exactly is in this cake?"

"Ice cream." She replies.

"Oh dear I can't have some I'm lactose." Jeremy says holding his stomach.
Just imagining himself later on the toilet.

*Blows candles*

"What did you wish for?" My dad says.

"To not be grounded anymore." I mumbled.

"That's it I had enough of you! Go to your room." My mom shouted, while throwing down the decorations onto the floor.

"You asked...can I at least have a piece of cake? It is still my birthday."

"No" They both shouted.

Jeremy was already at my front door. I waved goodbye near the staircase. Before actually looking at the stairs, it was going to be a long climb. My cane and walker was at the top of the stairs as well as my stair chair. I knew I couldn't make it. Could life get any worse?"

*End of day dream*

"Are you coming?" Jeremy said stepping up the steps of the bus.

"Yeah just give me a sec." I said inhaling the last air I'll ever have while free.

*Inside the bus*

We decided to sit in the back of the bus, because It was warm and I always thought it was best place to sit. Another reason why is because it was really crowded in the front like always. No where to sit, or seats being supposedly reserved for someone. And in exchange the people who we were sitting around us were kind of "not all here" in the head.

"Got a light?" An elderly man asked Jeremy.

Referring to a lighter so he can smoke a cigarette.

"Nope you're out of luck." He said patting his pockets. "I left it at hone again." He said starring at me with a smirk.

"Why do you always act like your so grown? I whispered. "Also the guy can be a nark. Look at the way he's dressed."

He looked his shoulder. The man was wearing prescription glasses. A writers hat, and a tuxedo.
"Yeah" He chuckled.

I looked through the window on my side. Glad I got the window seat. There really wasn't nothing to see. Just street lights and house decorations. Christmas was coming up so people liked to get ready early. Speaking of Christmas I bet I'll get a bunch of goal.

*Bus stops*

"You're the last stop!" He shouted to us from his speaker.

The words were still ringing in my ears as he spoke. I know I sound very dramatic. But the word "last" isn't the best use of words. Anyways we got up from our cozy seats near the heater in the back and hurried down the aisle to make sure the bus driver wouldn't get upset. Turns out he was a nice guy. He offered us candy, but I declined I don't trust strangers. Jeremy took a huge handful of candy shoving It In his jacket pocket as If we were trick or treating. And had the nerve to murmur, "Like taking candy from a baby."

"You guys be safe." The bus driver said suspiciously tipping his hat before pulling off.

"Why wouldn't we have a safe night?" I said squeezing Jeremy's hand a little to tight.

Well it is a full moon. I hear alot of weird stuff happens on a night like this. Um... I think I heard a wolf just howl. Okay now I need to stop watching conspiracies as well as t.v before going to sleep.

"Ouch! I'll just chill out if I were you. You'll be safe with me I'll have you know. I wouldn't let anything happen to you." He said sliding an arm around my shoulder.

Man he's so good at persuading people. It was hard not to believe what he says. He's like those salesman you see on t.v.

"Remember that one time." I said removing his arm and walking a bit faster.

"Why do you keep bringing up the past?" He said throwing up his hands and tried to catch up with me.

"I'm just being honest as you say "You rather have honesty that hurts than a comforting lie." I said pinching his adorable cheeks. "Besides I'm only messing around learn how to take a joke."

"Aha! You're the one to talk. The only time, I ever see you think a joke is even funny is when the joke isn't on you."

Okay I'm not going to disagree with him on this. I just rather change the subject so I technically didn't lose.

"Do you know what time is it?"

"Time to get a new watch." Jeremy shouted hyped.

"For a moment there I thought my watch was on my wrist. Ugh it must've fallen off when were running from the mansion. I can't believe we got away that easily. To be completely honest I expected us to get executed at the door way. Or Smiles to do some kind of voodoo on us. I wonder what he's doing right now."

*Back at the mansion*

"Are you okay?" One of the ghost said chuckling.

Helping him up to his feet. Since he still hasn't moved from doorway.

"I'm not death." Said Smiles struggling to get to his feet.

"Is there anything I could get you?" Another ghost said chiming in.

"Yes start a bubble bath, something to eat." He began coughing. "Some um ice for my uh." He pointed.

"Ooo." Ghost number one said sympathetic.

"Which one kicked you there? The girl or the boy?" Said ghost number 2.

"The boy." Smiles said embarassed. "Now get back to work! We have vistors coming." Smiles said starring through his magic crystal ball.

"Probably losing what he has left of his mind."

"I couldn't agree more." We hand fived.

Both of us laughed at the thought of Smiles going "zany". But I was also feeling tired, so I started to brush up against Jeremy more than usual.

"If you wanted to cuddle you could've just asked." He said rubbing my head gently.

"As if." I snapped. "The only reason I'm so close to you is one, because you said you'll protect me. Two I'm sleepy, and three your very warm." I said closings my eyes.

"I know what else can keep you warm." He whispered.

My eye's sprung back alert.

"You're disgusting." I thought inside my head.

But In reality I actually blurted.

"I was going to say fart. What were you thinking?" He grinned.

"Nothing it doesn't matter." I yawned. "How much longer 'til we get home?"

"We're here." He showed me the street sign.

"That fast!" I said overwhelmed and drunk.

"You should get some rest Age. I almost had to give you a piggyback ride home you kept losing balance. Just between me and you, your not as light as feather." He said softly into ear, because were in my drive way.

"Aw be quiet." I said throwing a punch at his shoulder, but ended up hitting his chin.

He just laughed it off and began to walk down the drive way. I tugged on his shirt before he crossed the street to his house.

"Can I have some coffee? I don't want my parents to think turned into a drug acetic while I was away."

"Sure I'll make us both some I'm sure it'll help." He said putting his hand on my shoulder guiding me.

*In his kitchen*

"I could also use a hot shower. Did I tell you how I haven't took a shower in 3 days?" He said before taking another sip.

"Ew that's gross! Please tell me you're kidding."

I began backing away immediately.

"Yeah, you should've seen the look on your face it was priceless."

He then showed me with his best facial expression. Then the laughing began. Our laughing was so contagious, so uncontrollable, that we even spilt some coffee on each other while in the middle of this session. Good thing it only was warm and easy to get out of my pink tank top.

*Kitchen door opens*

It was Jeremy's mother and father full of tears. His mother was wearing a robe over her long pajamas. Her hair was covered in rollers and tin foil. As for his father he was wearing a onesie. I had to look away or else I would laugh. All I saw last was Jeremy embrace both of his parents in a long hug. It was making me feel bad. So I told Jeremy good night, and offered his parents that I would give my explanation if found necessary.

"We'll talk about this futher in the morning. I just got off the phone with your mother she'll be so happy when she sees you." His mother said closing the front door behind me.

Then I heard some yelling coming from inside. Way to make it like the movies. I took a deep breath as I rang the door bell. The lights were still on inside. They must be up what could they possibly be doing.

*Inside the house*

The t.v. was left on the news channel. Dad sat in his recliner fast asleep and mom on the sofa with a book on one end of the couch. While the rest is her body stretched out and she's also asleep. The more I sat out here, the colder I got. No point in wasteing time. I rubbed my eyes, went to the side of the house and tried to open the garage door. I remember that they kept in unlocked in case of emergency. See strangers/burglars could've known that important information if they payed close attention. After I finally got it open. I krept through the living room and upstairs to my room. I was so beat I didn't even feel like changing. I just hopped into bed and clapped. My room lights are censored to turn on and off. I wonder what will happen tomorrow?

"Good night world." I yawned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
721M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...
11.5M 483K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Min Soojung was more than textbook perfect-- she's independant, crazy smart, and most of all: competitive. Tha...
1.3M 9.2K 71
Crossbones is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. When th...