•The O'Connor Siblings• Book...

By Tvd1864

Many people wondered what was Brian O'Connor's story before he was in the F.B.I. They asks questions like, wh... More

Cast✔️
Chapter 1: How it all started.✔️
Chapter 2: I've had enough!✔️
Chapter 3: From L.A. to Tokyo✔️
Chapter 4: 3 weeks later...✔️
Chapter 5: Race Wars Part I✔️
Chapter 6: Race Wars Part II✔️
Chapter 8: Getting "Arrested"✔️
Chapter 9: Mia's choice✔️
Chapter 10: A Quarter Mile at a Time✔️
Chapter 11: Undercover Love✔️
Chapter 12: Confessions
Chapter 13: Hijackers Hell
Chapter 14: Its about Brian...
Chapter 15: Mr. Roman Pearce
Chapter 16: Working for Carter.
Chapter 17: Forget about it, Cuz...
Chapter 18: Clubs Trap
Chapter 19: Hungover little sis.
Chapter 20: She slipped up
Chapter 21: Pockets aint empty Cuz
Chapter 22: Time has passed.
Chapter 23: Tokyo Drift and First Dates
Chapter 24: One night stand?
Chapter 25: Los Bandoleros Pt.1
Chapter 26: Los Bandoleros Pt.2
Chapter 27: Fast and Furious
Chapter 28: Its like she knew you were coming back
Chapter 29: Those feelings came back
Chapter 30: Dont mess with me
Chapter 31: Working for Braga
Chapter 32: Angel & Devil
Chapter 33: Tunnels Pt. 1
Chapter 34: Tunnels Pt. 2
Chapter 35: I Like It Hot
Chapter 36: I'm Sorry Dom
Chapter 37: You're Paying For It
Chapter 38: My Girl?
Chapter 39: Gulity Pleasures
Chapter 40: How do you say Goodbye?
Chapter 41: Fugitives
Chapter 42: Just like a Toretto
Chapter 43: Walk it off
Chapter 44: You're kidding...

Chapter 7: An explosion and a party✔️

3.4K 60 1
By Tvd1864

Brian's POV
"Follow us." An Asian guy states as he points his gun at the window. I do as he says and follow in between the biker gang to a Chinese Restaurant. Dom and I get out of the car quietly, and I take note of who these people are. They all take off their helmets as they step off of their bikes and pull out their guns.

"I thought we hand an agreement. You stay away. I stay away. Everybody stays happy." The guy walks over and looks at my car. "We got lost Jonny, what do you want me to tell you." Dom explained calmly. I've been here long enough to understand that Dominic Toretto feared no one. So why did this guy make him nervous?

"Who's we?" Johnny asked as he looked at Dom. Dom thought for a second and started to introduce everyone. "Um, my new mechanic. Brian meet Jonny Tran. The guy in the snake skin pants, that's his cousin, Lance." I stared at the cousin who was shamelessly pointing his semi-automatic at my midline. "So, when are you gonna give me a shot of that Honda 2000 of yours?" Dom asked Johnny to try and lighten the tension, but he ignored Dom and walked over to me. "Is this your car?"

"It was. It's his now." I said as I pointed at Dom. He quickly shook his head and explained, "No it's not. I haven't taken delivery." I stare at Dom with furred brows. What the hell is this guy doing right now.

"Well, it's nobody's car. So, I'm gonna put it in the wrench time. What do you think Lance?" Jonny asked his cousin, smirking as he walked around the car admiring its detailing and beauty. Lance takes a step closer to me with his gun still aimed and confessed, "It's an amazing machine."

"Yes, indeed." Johnny agreed. He then walked away from the car and motioned for his gang to follow him. "Let's go."

They all put their helmets back on and get on their bikes as Johnny continued, "I'll see you in the desert next month. Be ready to have your ass handed to you."

"Well you gonna need more than that crotch rocket." Dom stated as he scratched the back of neck, nervously. Johnny smirked at Dom as said, "Yeah, I got something for you."

With Johnny leading the gang, they all start their bikes and pull out of the lot. I watch as they leave and then turn to Dom and ask, "What the hell was that all about?" Dom looked to me as he opened the car door, "Long story. I'll tell you later. Let's get out of here."

As Dom and I went to sit in our seats, Johnny and Lance came back and we got out for what we thought was another confrontation. Instead, they pointed their guns at the car and started to shoot, causing Dom and I to jump out of the way. Bullet holes covered the windshield and flames were starting to rise as Johnny and Lance drove away.

Dom's eyes then went wide as he yelled, "NOS!" We both ran in the opposite directions of the car as it blew up with red, blue and green flames. "So, what the hell was that all about?" I asked again as we walked away from the car and to the main entrance.

"It's a long story." Dom repeated. I gave him a side look as we continued to walk and said, "Well we got a twenty mile hike. Humor me." Dom looked at me for a second and finally confessed. "A business deal that went sour. Plus I made the mistake of sleepin' with his sister."

I looked at him for a minute as we headed down the street. Toretto really knows how to get on someone's bad side. We walked for about three miles before calling a cab to take us back to Toretto's house. This was a longer night than I hoped for.

Mia's POV
After Leon said cops, Letty grabbed my arm and pulled me to her car as she yelled for Jesse to take Vince. I jumped in the passenger seat and Letty pulled out of there before I could even get my seat belt buckled.

There had to be about twenty cop cars racing around the streets, trying to catch any racer that they could trap. The ride back to the house was quiet until Letty spoke up. "What's up with you and tuna boy?" I groaned and sunk back into the seat as I rolled my eyes, "Oh, not you too."

"Hey, I'm just sayin'." Letty raised her hand up in surrender and then smirked and continued. "He is cute though." I looked over to my best friend with an unbelieving look, causing her to laugh.

"I've had enough talk about me for one day. Tell me about you and my brother." I smirked. Letty's smile dropped like she had been caught cheating in a game. "You know 'bout that."

I giggle as I turn my body towards her. "Oh, please. I've known about it since we were kids. Always wanting to be around him and hang with the guys. The signs were there!" Letty drove with one hand, raising her shoulder to hide her now blushing cheeks. We turned on our street and she grumbled, "Don't think this conversation is over, mama."

She parks and I get out with a grin and reply, "Wouldn't count on it." I walk up the steps and go to my room to finish the homework I had left undone. Not even five minutes later, music started blaring and I looked out the window to see people filing in. I rolled my eyes and changed into my dad's garage shirt, pin my hair back with a hair clip, and lay on my bed.

After another thirty minutes, I hear car doors close. I get up to see who had pulled up and my heart sinks when I see Dom and Brian together.

"Take care." Brian said as he waved to Dom and headed down the street. I leaned on the window seal to listen in on their conversation. "Yo, Spilner. Want a beer?"

Brian turns around and looks at my brother with a small smile and replied, "Sure." My eyes dropped to look at my attire and I hissed to myself. "Shit!"

I can't go out looking like this. I rushed over to my dresser and pulled the clip from my hair and fluffed it to give it more volume. I then quickly unbutton dad's garage shirt and toss it over my shoulder, leaving my top half bare, and just as fast, I pulled a spaghetti strap crop top over my head.

I then take a deep breath to calm my nerves, open my door, and let the loud strums of an electric guitar fill my ears.

Nobody's POV
Dom and Brian walked into the house to see people doing typical party things: girls drunkenly making out, people drinking and dancing. Dom took his jacket off  and looked at each of his friends, going unnoticed.

Letty was laying on her stomach in the middle of the floor with her legs crossed playing video games and Leon was sat in a chair with a girl on his lap. Vince stood in the corner of the house strumming his electric guitar which could be heard throughout the house and over the loud music.

Leon finally looked over at Dom. "Yo, Dom. Hey man, we were just going to look for you, brother." Dom rushed over to Leon and snatched the beer out of his hand, splashing it on his friend and the girl in his lap as he walked over to Vince.

"Where were you?" Dom asked. Vince put his guitar down and explained, "There was mass cops there, they came in from every direction. That shit was orchestrated."

Ignoring Vince, Dom looked down and asked, "This your beer?" Vince nodded and replied, "Yea, that's my beer."

Dom walked away, but noticed Jessie dry humping a girl. "Yo, Einstein, take it upstairs. You can't detail a car with the cover on. Get that right." Jesse and the girl pull apart, startled, but ignore Dom's advice and make out again.

"You alright?" Letty asked, stopping Dom in his tracks. He turned to her and leaned closer to her face, asking, "Am I alright?" Letty crosses her arms as she leaned on the wall and gave a snark reply, "It was just a question."

Dom gave Letty the cold shoulder like he'd done with everyone else and walked towards Brian.

"Hey, Dom! Why'd you bring the buster here?" Dom immediately stopped in his tracks and spun around towards Vince. "Cause the 'buster' kept me out of handcuffs! He didn't just run back to the fort! The 'buster' brought me back."

Vince's face twitched in anger as the room fell silent. The party-goers went back to their partying as soon as Dom turned back around and held up the two beers to Brian.

"You can have any brew you want. As long as it's a Corona." Brian took the one from Dom's right hand and said, "Thanks, man."

"That's Vince's, so enjoy it." Dom states while looking at Vince.

Brian picked up the hem of his shirt and wiped off the rim of the beer bottle while staring at Vince and took a long swig. "Hey, bro, you got a bathroom?" Dom nodded while looking at Vince and said, "Yeah. Upstairs, first door to the right."

Brian walked upstairs as Dom sat down. "He's got no call bein' up in here. You don't know that fool for shit!" Vince hisses bending over Dom. "Yeah, he's right Dom." Leon agrees.

"Vince, there was a time when I didn't know you!"

"That was in the 3rd grade!" Vince yelled and smacked Dom's head lightly. Dom rolled his eyes and asked Leon, "So, what girls are here?"

Leon pointed all over and said, "You name it! You can have mine, you can have two..." Letty blocked Dom's view and pointed at Leon and growled, "You need to shut the ef up. You look a bit tired. I think we should go upstairs so you can give me a massage."

"Look at all our guests." Dom exclaims. Letty shut him up with a look he knew all too well, "How about we go upstairs and you give me a massage?"

"Crazy Lady." Leon mumbled. Dom chuckled and Letty grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the stairs. Brian passed them when Dom stopped on the stairs with Letty and said, "Yo. You know you owe me a 10 second car, right."

"Ouch. Oh, shit." Letty giggled with her arm around Dom's neck. Brian's smirk faltered once he noticed Dom's seriousness as they disappeared for the night.

"Did you wipe the seat?" Brian noticed a gun on the table and before he could say anything, Mia rushed in between them and pushed Vince back. "Jesus Christ. Would you cut the shit already? COME ON!"

Vince stumbled back and looked at Mia in shock. "Come on. Let's get me a drink." Mia said to Brian while glaring at Vince.

Brian's POV
Mia grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen while the boys groaned that they were just trying to have fun."What do want to drink?" I asked, sensing the tension.

"I don't know. Anything, as long as it's cold." Mia sighs. "You know, my brother likes you. He doesn't like anybody." I smirk as I open a Snapple iced tea, "Yeah, well he's a complicated guy."

"Yeah, and what about you?" Mia asked with this twinkle in her eyes and a small grin. "I'm simpler." I reply coolly. I hand her the drink and she shoots back, "Your a shitty lier."

She takes a sip of her ice tea while leaning against a cabinet, so I took the opportunity to put my arm around her while I leaned on the cabinet and said, "Well, I take that as a compliment."

Mia smirks at me as we stare into each other's eye. All I can think in this moment, is how beautiful this girl is, with her long brown hair and her big brown eyes that I can get lost in forever. Interrupting my thoughts, she says, "There's one problem."

"What's that." I ask over her face. Mia does the same. "You need to get some sleep. And you definitely... Defiantly need a shower. Come on, I'll drive you home."

Mia turned to leave and my smirk grew as I look at her up and down from behind before pushing off the cabinet and following her out the front door.

Mia's POV
"I wanna get to know you a little better." I say to Brian as we walk down the front steps. My keys jangled with every step. "Okay, but only if you tell me about yourself first." Brian replied. We slowly walked down the sidewalk and to my blue car as we exchanged our life stories.

"Well, I work at the garage and café, which you knew that. Um, I'm in my second year of community college. My brother wants me to take up nursing."

"Why's that? You don't seem too enthusiastic about it." Brian questioned. I look over at him and grimace. "Yeah, well, a part of me thinks he only wants me to do it so that I can patch him up for free  when he crashes."

Brian furred his brows in thought as I walked to the driver side and unlocked the car. We got in and just sat there, so I chuckled to break the building tension. "Anyway. Uh, Dom says that since I'm a Toretto, I can have no weaknesses. But what he doesn't know is that he is my number one weakness."

Brian smiles. "That's understandable. He's your brother. You'd do anything for family."

My grin drops a little. "Well, aside from the team, Dom is all I have left." Brian's smirk disappears. "I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"No, it's fine. You wouldn't have known anyway. My mother died of cancer when I was in elementary school. But for the short time that I'd known her, I loved her with everything I had." I was so lost in the memories that I didn't feel Brian's hand grab mine.

"Dad had to raise both of us on his own. But Dom made it a little easier on him and helped a lot. To this day it's the one thing my brother doesn't give himself credit for. Then after we lost dad a few years back, everything just fell apart. Dom went away and I was alone." I stared out the windshield and smirked. "I would hear my brother's voice in the back of my mind, and he would say 'You have to go on, Mia! Go to college! And you better get good grades!'... I don't know, I mean Dom's the kind of brother that would go to any length to protect his own."

I finally look over at Brian and notice the faint glimmer of sorrow in his eyes. I look deeply into his baby blues, wondering what the hell I'm gonna be getting myself into. I then felt something on the back of my hand and looked down to see his fingers laced over mine. I watched his thumb softly grazed the back of my hand.

Heart starting to race, I pulled my hand out from under his and smoothed down my hair and chuckled nervously, "So, that basically sums me up. What's your story?" Brian pulled his hand back and smiled.

"There's nothing about me that you don't already know." I raised a brow unconvincingly. "Oh please, a pretty boy like you? There's gotta be a secret you're hiding." I watched as Brian tensed up and then became serious as if I were a lion trapping him in a corner. "I, uh, I have a sister that I keep a secret."

I look at Brian curiously and ask, "Why?" He cleared his throat and rubbed the back on his neck. "Let's just say we didn't grow up having the best childhood."

I reach out and lightly grip his shoulder and say honestly, "I get it. It's a touchy subject, you don't have to tell me."

"It's only fair. You opened up to me." Brian exclaimed softly. I smile a little and start the car and head to Harry's. "My parents didn't care for us, so I'm all she has. She's a few years younger and I practically raised her. A few months ago, I had to send her away because it got so bad, she held a knife to our father to protect herself while our mother watched and did nothing."

My eyes go wide as I glance at Brian with shock. "Oh my God."

"And that's why I came here. I wanted to start over, now that I know she's safe." Brian explains as he rubs his palms softly together. I stopped at a red light and looked at a distraught Brian. It was my turn to reach over and grab his hand in mine. He looked up as I said, "Hey, it'll get better. I promise."

He looked into my eyes and whispered, "Yeah. I hope you're right." From my peripheral, I saw the light turn green and pressed on the gas and turned my focus back to the road.

Nobody's POV
Once Mia got Brian home, he looked over at her and smirked. "Thanks, Mia. I had a good time tonight." Mia smiled and replied, "I did too." Brian couldn't help but avert his eyes to her lips and she did the same.

"I should go before Dom figures out I left." Mia whispered. She mentally slapped herself for being the cock-blocker in the moment. "And I should go take that shower." Brian smirked.

Mia snickered and rolled her eyes, "Goodbye, Brian." He chuckled as he opened the door and climbed out and Mia then leaned over so that she could see his face as she continued, "Oh, and I promise to dial down on the crappiness in that tuna."

Brian leaned down to see Mia better and smiled, "That'd be greatly appreciated."

"Ah-ha! So you admit that the tuna is crappy!"

Brian squinted with a smirk and said aloud, "Funny, I don't remember saying anything about crappy tuna. That tuna is really good, you should try it."

"Whatever. Night Bri." Mia giggled. "See ya." Brian smiled, liking his nickname. He shut the door and walked off into the garage as Mia drove away. That night, the door to Mia's heart opened a little wider and was inviting Brian in. She just hoped that he wouldn't player her. She'd hate for anything to happen to him. That was Dom's specialty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2K 17
Nobody knows her but Dom, O'Conner, and Mia. But being the youngest in the group gets her have the advantage of a lot of things but is being with her...
176K 4.5K 26
"Where was your brother?" "Excuse me?" Johnny frowned. "Why you haven't rung him straight away? Or does he not give a damn about his youngest sister...
34.4K 831 39
Isabella's diaz. Brian O'Connor's sister. I know... diaz? O'Connor? how are they related? after their parents died in a car crash they both handled i...
93.1K 1.3K 8
What if the Toretto's had another sister? What if this sister had been kidnapped. What if while looking to bring Letty home, they also find their sis...