Chapter 7: An explosion and a party✔️

Brian's POV
"Follow us." An Asian guy states as he points his gun at the window. I do as he says and follow in between the biker gang to a Chinese Restaurant. Dom and I get out of the car quietly, and I take note of who these people are. They all take off their helmets as they step off of their bikes and pull out their guns.

"I thought we hand an agreement. You stay away. I stay away. Everybody stays happy." The guy walks over and looks at my car. "We got lost Jonny, what do you want me to tell you." Dom explained calmly. I've been here long enough to understand that Dominic Toretto feared no one. So why did this guy make him nervous?

"Who's we?" Johnny asked as he looked at Dom. Dom thought for a second and started to introduce everyone. "Um, my new mechanic. Brian meet Jonny Tran. The guy in the snake skin pants, that's his cousin, Lance." I stared at the cousin who was shamelessly pointing his semi-automatic at my midline. "So, when are you gonna give me a shot of that Honda 2000 of yours?" Dom asked Johnny to try and lighten the tension, but he ignored Dom and walked over to me. "Is this your car?"

"It was. It's his now." I said as I pointed at Dom. He quickly shook his head and explained, "No it's not. I haven't taken delivery." I stare at Dom with furred brows. What the hell is this guy doing right now.

"Well, it's nobody's car. So, I'm gonna put it in the wrench time. What do you think Lance?" Jonny asked his cousin, smirking as he walked around the car admiring its detailing and beauty. Lance takes a step closer to me with his gun still aimed and confessed, "It's an amazing machine."

"Yes, indeed." Johnny agreed. He then walked away from the car and motioned for his gang to follow him. "Let's go."

They all put their helmets back on and get on their bikes as Johnny continued, "I'll see you in the desert next month. Be ready to have your ass handed to you."

"Well you gonna need more than that crotch rocket." Dom stated as he scratched the back of neck, nervously. Johnny smirked at Dom as said, "Yeah, I got something for you."

With Johnny leading the gang, they all start their bikes and pull out of the lot. I watch as they leave and then turn to Dom and ask, "What the hell was that all about?" Dom looked to me as he opened the car door, "Long story. I'll tell you later. Let's get out of here."

As Dom and I went to sit in our seats, Johnny and Lance came back and we got out for what we thought was another confrontation. Instead, they pointed their guns at the car and started to shoot, causing Dom and I to jump out of the way. Bullet holes covered the windshield and flames were starting to rise as Johnny and Lance drove away.

Dom's eyes then went wide as he yelled, "NOS!" We both ran in the opposite directions of the car as it blew up with red, blue and green flames. "So, what the hell was that all about?" I asked again as we walked away from the car and to the main entrance.

"It's a long story." Dom repeated. I gave him a side look as we continued to walk and said, "Well we got a twenty mile hike. Humor me." Dom looked at me for a second and finally confessed. "A business deal that went sour. Plus I made the mistake of sleepin' with his sister."

I looked at him for a minute as we headed down the street. Toretto really knows how to get on someone's bad side. We walked for about three miles before calling a cab to take us back to Toretto's house. This was a longer night than I hoped for.

Mia's POV
After Leon said cops, Letty grabbed my arm and pulled me to her car as she yelled for Jesse to take Vince. I jumped in the passenger seat and Letty pulled out of there before I could even get my seat belt buckled.

There had to be about twenty cop cars racing around the streets, trying to catch any racer that they could trap. The ride back to the house was quiet until Letty spoke up. "What's up with you and tuna boy?" I groaned and sunk back into the seat as I rolled my eyes, "Oh, not you too."