Chapter 44: You're kidding...

Trucks and SUV's made their way up the streets of Rio. In the warehouse, Brian put the chip in a port to examine it. "What do you think?" Mia asked, as she looked at the monitor closely with her husband. "Well, it's defiantly a custom chip. Look at all of these side menus for data entry. Lets check this one." Bri stated as he clicked on a menu named 'Última Locals'.
"Look at that. Same building, same order. Every week." Brian said. Dom walked in when Brian was going through the chip and leaned over as he said, "Its a delivery schedule."
Cutting through street after street, the trucks come to an immediate stop.
"What's this?" Mia asked as she clicked on an inside menu of the one they were already on. "Drugs?"
"No. No thats a dealer pack. See major players weigh their money so they don't have to constantly count it. Right there, thats 49 kilos. 49 kilos is a million in twenty's." Brian explained.
"So you're saying each of these shipments is worth ten million dollars?" Mia asked with wide and surprised eyes. Brian nodded his head as he said a simple yeah.
Outside, Hobbs, Elena and the rest of the police squad stalked up the stairs, looking for the wanted fugitives. All of Vince's "friends" popped out one by one, cocking their guns to try and scare Hobbs off, but his team did the same so they all backed off.
"So what is that? A hundred million plus in cash houses?" Bri asked Dom. "Thats how he keeps it off the grid." Dom replies knowingly.
"Its safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this pack. I mean thats his whole network right there just laid out on the table." As soon as Brian was done talking, they all heard a noise from outside. Not trusting it, Brian and Mia climbed out of the warehouse windows. Doing so, Reyes' henchmen busted down the door and started shooting at Brian. Dom then ran out from the shadows and tackled the first gun man he saw. Shots were still being fired and all Mia could think about was her brother as she ran through alleys with Brian.
Dom jumped out the window and started running on the rooftops of nearby buildings. Hobbs was below on the ground when he heard the sound of someone running and when he looked up, he found one of his targets. Dominic Toretto.
Hobbs then ran into a building and when Dom jumped from one rooftop, about to land on the other, Hobbs crashed through the window. Dom got distracted and fell to his knees but smirked at Hobbs when he regained his balance. Dom then took off once again, but this time, with Hobbs chasing after him.
Mia and Brian ran down some stairs, only to be met by 2 of the shooters. Bri took them both out with a few punches and then nudged Mia in front of him and they kept on running. The shooters were now getting picked off one by one by Hobbs' team. Dom shielded Elena as the shots were fired and then ran off.
Dom, Mia, and Brian all met up and walked through a pipeline. "They're gonna be looking for the three of us together now. We need to split up." Dom started, but Mia already had her worried face glued on. Dom then turned to Brian and said, "You and Mia head South, I'll lead them away."
"No." Mia exclaimed as she shook her head. Brian was thinking and then quickly turned to his wife and said, "Dom's right. We got lucky with what we got, what happens next time when we—"
"Im pregnant." Mia rushed out. Brian stood there in shock and Dom's face softened.
"I already lost my family once. Im not going through that again!" Mia breathed out as she looked from her brother to her husband. Brian quickly walked up to Mia and asked, "Are you kidding me?" Mia giggled nervously and said, "No." In the middle of her no, Brian grabbed her by her waist and kissed her passionately a few times and pulled her in for a hug.
when they pulled apart, Brian stared into her eyes and stated firmly, "Im not going anywhere. Okay?" Mia nodded and then turned towards her brother who had his back faced to them.
"Dom?" Mia called out as she hugged Brians side. Dom turned his head as if to show he was listening, "Promise me we stick together."
Dom then faced his sister and brother-in-law and reassured them, "I promise." Brian smirked and Mia smiled brightly. Dom then made his way over to them and they shared a group hug.
"Our family just got bigger." Dom smiled. Brian chuckled and rubbed Dom's head.

Jaelene's POV
I honestly don't know why, but I just feel like i'm going to be needed very soon. "Hey, what are you up to?" Brandon asked as he plopped down next to me on the couch. "Nothing. Have you heard anything about my brother or the Toretto's yet?"
"Mm, No why?" Brandon asked as he cuddled with me. I sigh heavily, "I don't know, I guess I just feel like if I get pulled back in, this could be our last moments together."
"Well, if you do get pulled back in by Brian, then we gotta make the most of what we got. Lets pull an all nighter and watch movies and eat all the junk food your little heart desires." Brandon exclaims as he starts to tickle my sides. I hate when he does that because I get all jumpy and start laughing really loud.
"Brandon Okay! Stop!" I yell as I slap his hands away.
After watching Disney movies like 'The Little Mermaid', 'The Lion King', and 'Lilo and Stitch', and eating about 2 1/2 tubs of ice-cream and 3 bags of potato chips, my phone started ringing.
The name it read was Brian... Brandon and I looked at each other and smirked, "And so it begins."

~~~Soooo..... I didn't realize that it had been 5 months since i last updated... I am so sorry!!! please forgive me! I will be working on fast 8 and I might do something with my stories. So The O'conner Siblings will be the 1st book, See You Again will be the 2nd and i'm going to start a 3rd for fast 8. But thank you all for reading and watch out for my 3rd book which will be call 'The Good Life' after the ending song by Kehlani.~~~