Finding Love (Miniminter Fanf...

By TheBaconist

Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was cru... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Alternate Ending!

Chapter 13

4.6K 93 113
By TheBaconist

÷This is gonna be a long chapter, just saying :P÷

-Samantha's Pov-

I opened the door to reveal Ethan, dressed in a full tuxedo. "Hello Samantha. I am to escort you to your date tonight to a secret destination." He said, talking all fancy like, giving me a single white rose.

He walked me out, with both arms linked. "Why thank you, he is really going all out, isn't he?" I said.

He simply smiled. "Only for the best." He opened the door to his car for me, and we took our seats.

The trip seemed like hours, but it took about 15 minutes, as my brain was filled with all of the possibilities for the night.

We stopped in front of a restaurant, it was a really exclusive one to find, but somehow Simon made a reservation.

"How does one simply get a reservation here? I heard they kicked out Sam Smith just a week ago because he was singing too loudly at the tables." I said staring at the entirety of it.

I turned to see Ethan gone, and now Tobi took his place in his fanciest clothes with another white rose stashed in his pocket. I noticed he looked bare in a way, realizing his 'TBJZL' hat was now gone.

"Well, I am here to bring you inside, Ms. Evans. Simon is eagerly awaiting inside." He told me, handling me my second rose for the night.

We linked arms like me and Ethan did back when he picked me up.

We walked in, and the inside blew me away.

I looked at the rooms in great admiration, noticing the great detail in every little thing.

We walked up to a desk at the entrance, and Tobi began speaking. "Hello, I am here to drop of Ms. Evans for her dinner for two with Mr. Minter." He spoke with sophistication, to the lady who sat at the desk.

She looked at her notes, and smiled. "Oh, here it is. Why don't you go Mr. Lerone, and I will lead Ms. Evans to her table." She said back to Tobi.

He went on his way, and the lady stood up and lead me to a private room in the restaurant, with romantic lighting all around. Simon stood in the middle, smiling like an idiot, with a suit on, and his hair was down, to seem more formal. The nice lady left, but before she did, she whispered in my ear, "He is a keeper. Don't lose him."

His jaw dropped to the floor at the first sight of me. "I didn't know you could get anymore beautiful." He said, leading me to my seat.

"Well, you should thank Allison and Tami for the amazing job they did. They did my hair and makeup." I said, blushing and looking down towards the ground.

He let me take my seat, and scooted it in for me, before sitting in his. "Well, you were beautiful before, now they just brought it out even more."

Someone entered the room, seeing Josh walking toward our table in clothes only a waiter would wear. He handed us both menus, but he gave me another white rose as well.

"Thank you Josh. Nice clothes by the way." I said, looking at the menu.

He grinned back in response, and told us he will return in a little bit to get our orders. "So, how has your day been Simon?" I asked him, being curious.

"Well it has been busy, for sure. Setting everything up was a bit of a hassle, but I know it will be worth it in the end, because you will enjoy it." He said, putting his hands on the table, and I placed my hands on his causing them to tangle together.

"I have already enjoyed it already, seeing you here and having you be my date." I said, looking into his eyes.

Josh came back, and took our orders, and surprisingly, we ordered the exact same thing. He left, and when our food was ready, we saw Tami and Allison bring our food in together in their lovely clothes.

Allison gave me my food, and Tami gave Simon his. I looked at the masterpiece on my plate, with two white roses. "Why thank you Allison." I said.

"This looks delicious. How did you even get reservations in this place, and get Josh, Tami, and Allison to be servers and waiters?" I asked in complete curiosity.

He gave me a smile and put his fingers to his lips. "Secrets." We both laughed, and ate our food, giving small talk as we savored it.

"Well you stay here. I am going to the next part of our date, and you need to stay here." He said scooting himself out of his seat, and kissed my cheek. "See you there, beautiful."

"See you there too, handsome." I replied, blowing him a kiss as he walked out the door.

I sat there for a full minute, thinking about the amount of work he went through. I pulled all of the roses I had so far, and pulled them to my chest, and smiled widely.

Harry walked in, and gave me a friendly smile. "Hello. Are you enjoying your evening, Ms. Evans? " He asked me politely, with a fancy tone in his voice.

"Why yes I am." I replied back.

"I am to take you to your next destination, so come with me." He said, pulling his arm out for me to link with, which I accepted, and yet again, gave me another rose.

It was really cute how Simon got all the guys to act all fancy, to wear the suits, and to do the linking of arms whenever they were to take me anywhere.

He lead me outside to the same car Ethan brought me in, and was gentlemen enough to open the door for me and let me in.

We didn't talk the way, and was very quiet because he couldn't keep secrets well, leaving me to think of all the possibilities once again.

He took me to a hotel, and I gave him a funny look. He simply laughed and took me inside to the elevator where I found JJ.

He smiled at me, and gave me a white rose in which he had behind his back. "Going up?"

Harry left before the elevator closed, leaving just us in the quiet as we went up to the roof. I walked out, and the view blew me away.

All of London was below me, and the lights shined brightly, making the streets illuminate the roads and make it more defined. The sky showed the stars, making the environment seem so artistic in a way.

I feel arms wrap around my waist romantically, and saw Simon again. "It is absolutely stunning and beautiful." I told him, getting closer.

"But not as beautiful as you." He whispered in my ear, and kissed my cheek.

We swayed for a bit, and I heard a familiar song start playing, causing me to turn to the source.

I saw Vikk sitting there, playing the piano, and smiled at me. A single white rose laid at the other end of the piano.

"You really went all out didn't you?" I asked, looking back at him.

He smiled again. "I would do anything for you." He said, grabbing me by the waist as I grabbed him around the neck as the song began.

(All of Me- John Legend)

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

I look up to see Simon mouthing the lyrics as we sway back and forth, and I let out a slight giggle.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

I laid my head onto his shoulder so I can be as close to him as possible, hearing his heatbeat match up with mine.

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I looked back at him, staring into his amazing blue eyes again. They made my heart melt and made me feel like everything else didn't matter to me except him.

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

Vikk played the final note, giving me slight chills down my spine.

We started to lean into each other, filling the space in between us, and shared the air we had as our lips touched, feeling the sparks ignite. The kissed lasted as long as it could before we needed air.

My heart was practically dancing around feeling the joy of having this boy. "Simon."

"Samantha." I heard him say.

We looked back in each others eyes.

"I think I am in love with you." I spoke under my breath.

"I think I am in love with you too." He responded with a major smile.

I looked back hearing snaps of cameras. I saw everyone from the Sidemen and the girls standing near the elevator, with their cameras out. I laughed and Simon joined in.

"Now, it is your turn to do something. what does my girlfriend want to do for the last part of our first date?" He asked me.

I thought and untangled from his embrace but held our hands together. "How about a romantic walk in the park?"

He smiled. "That would be really nice."

I saw the guys gone as we left, and I gathered all of my roses and we drove off in a taxi to the nearest park.

~~~

We finally arrived home after our long walk from the park. We talked about some stuff about ourselves, laughing at our jokes, and playing some tag around the playground like little kids.

I plopped onto the couch and giggled. "Thank you Simon."

"You don't need to thank me, you have done enough for me." He told me.

I gave him a confused stare. "What have I done?" I asked him.

He simply gave me a small laugh and replied back, "You will find out soon enough. Why don't you go to your room and get some rest. You had a busy day today."

I did as he said, and told him too, but he declined saying he will stay up for a while.

I walked up to my room with all of my roses, and found something new in my room.

On my desk was a vase of 4 roses, three real and one fake, and a note.

The note read:

'I will love you until the last rose dies, and I don't think it will.

-Simon xoxo'

I laid on my bed in exhaustion and pure happiness as I remembered the entire day.

I stayed up for a while, until slumber took over.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷This took so long to write... but it is the first date, I had to write twice as much for the occasion. (2,000 words for people wondering.)

I might get a new character in for the next chapter, so keep your eyes out for that :P

And if you did enjoy, leave some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.5K 60
•Completed• 22 year old chloe is familiar with the wider known sidemen, however she remains a mystery to the audience. A hidden figure in the back of...
17.7K 600 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX
81K 869 21
"promise me you will always remember me?" ethan said as tears fell from his eyes. "fuck you." was all i managed to get out before turning around and...
53.4K 513 40
Y/n is a 23 year old twitch streamer who finally gets to fulfil her dreams with her best friend, but not all goes to plan when she meets the people s...