Deal With It

By Aysha07

Tyler Lawson. The hottie in town. The "bad boy". My best friend's brother. The guy I absolutely despised. Eve... More

Deal With It
introduction
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
epilogue
author's note

five

5.9K 196 35
By Aysha07

Hello beautiful people! How are you all?

This chapter is dedicated to KeiraLovesFashion <3

Enjoy!

Chapter 5

Tyler's POV

"Oh c'mon baby girl, you know you want to," I teased, knowing how much it would annoy her. "Do we have a deal?" I asked her, stepping back and stretching my arm out before her so she could shake my hand. She crossed her arms and glared at me, trying to intimidate me. It wasn't working though since I only wanted to laugh. "If what you want to say is so important, I'm sure you won't mind playing a little game to tell me, right?" I said, hoping it would convince her to play.

I saw her hesitate but then she dramatically threw her arms beside her and huffed angrily. "Fine! But nothing sexual, I mean it!" she warned and roughly shook my hand. I was desperate to know what was so important that she was willing to trust me but I also loved how annoyed she got by me... and this was something that would really piss her off.

I smirked. "Okay okay, nothing sexual," I said, winking at her.

-

Arissa's POV

That arse had convinced me to join his stupid game and I was fuming. The only reason I agreed was because it was so important to tell him about Heidi.

"Hey dude, we're heading out now," one of Tyler's friends said to him and they both fist bumped. The guy then wrapped an arm around the waist of the girl I assumed was his girlfriend and headed out, leaving me, Tyler, Alec, the redhead and one other girl in the room.

"What's this stupid game anyway?" I asked rudely.

"Dares," Tyler replied.

I gave him an are-you-serious look. "What are you, twelve?"

"You're such a bore," he plainly said. "C'mon let's go."

"Go? What do you mean? We're playing here aren't we?" I asked surprised.

"I don't think so baby girl, it's no fun here."

He walked downstairs with the rest of his friends and exited via the front door. I quickly ran behind them and walked outside, only to find that they were all getting in his car. I had no idea what this was leading to.

He ushered me over and told me to get in the car so the two other girls scooted over and I sat inside. Tyler shut my door and then walked round to the driver's seat and hopped in, starting the car. Redhead was sat there texting when the other girl decided to introduce herself.

"Hey, I'm Megan," she said politely.

"Arissa," I responded, smiling at her.

Well, I already knew who I would be tagging along with for the rest of the night. Hopefully me and Megan would get along because then time would go by a lot faster.

"We're not going to get anywhere if you just start the engine and don't drive y'know!" Megan yelled. Hm, I liked her.

"Shut up Meg, now who's first?" Tyler questioned.

"First? We're supposed to count to twenty one dumbass," I answered.

"That's not how we're going to play dumbass," he answered. "We're each just going to get one dare that the rest of the group have to decide, okay?" he explained.

Sounded simple enough.

I nodded at him and then turned my head to stare out of the window.

"I'll go first," Alec sighed.

"This is gonna be fun," Megan said.

Tyler and Megan started discussing what Alec would have to do whilst he was just shaking his head in disapprovement, but laughing too.

"So that's final?" Megan asked and Tyler nodded mischeviously.

"What is it going to be this time?" Alec asked but Tyler told him to wait and find out. Now that he knew where to go, he started driving and ten minutes later we had reached... Tesco? What the hell?

Before I could say anything everyone opened their doors so I hurriedly got out and shot towards Tyler.

"Why are we at Tesco? A supermarket? You're so weird!"

"Baby girl, you ask too many questions. Just shut up," he said, shoving me out of the way. I followed him towards the front of the car, leaning against the bonnet. Tyler and Megan told Alec what to do and Redhead was excitedly jumping up and down.

I watched closely as Alec removed his jacket...

Then his shirt...

Then his jeans...

Then his shoes and socks...

Then nothing. Thank God for that. The only item still remaining on his body were his boxers and I was praying he would keep them on, which he did. He gave his friends a deathly stare and started walking towards the entrance of the supermarket, getting a shopping basket before actually entering.

Curiously, I walked towards Tyler and nudged him. "What are you making him do?"

"You'll see," he laughed. We all walked closer and kept our eyes on Alec. He was now inside and had an iPod in his hand. He put the earphones that were plugged into it, in his ears before turning around to shake his head at us.

Slowly, he slid his boxers down around his ankles and stepped out of them.

"Ew ew ew! Oh my God, you can't make him do that! Tyler that's terrible!" I complained, making the other three laugh.

"It's funny Arissa, you should laugh once in a while."

"I do laugh, but not at stupid things! It's actually illegal to be completely nude in public!" I raged. He ignored me and watched Alec again, but I shut my eyes tight. "Let me know when it's over!" I yelled.

A few seconds later I heard them all laughing so I opened my eyes to see what was so funny. I then noticed Alec prancing down the aisles, rocking out to his music in the dorkiest fashion. I laughed hysterically. "He looks hilarious!"

"Told ya," Tyler said so I rolled my eyes at him and stared at Alec, cringing whilst I was at it.

"Why did he take a shopping basket with him?" Redhead asked.

"Tyler and I told him to get a few, ahem, important things," Megan answered whilst trying to contain her laughter. I wanted to know what was so funny but something told me I would find out very soon.

A few minutes later, we saw Alec appear at the end of one of the aisles and he was nervously walking towards the checkout, still naked. That boy had nerves!

There were a couple of things in the basket but I couldn't make out what exactly.

An unfortunate female cashier was checking his items out and I could sense she was feeling very uncomfortable. He got some money out, which was obviously in the basket since he had nowhere else to put it and seductively wiped it across his body before handing it to the poor cashier. She grasped the note from the corner and quickly passed him his change. Suddenly, just as he was about to get his bag, he leaned over the counter and gave the cashier a sloppy kiss right on her lips. She automatically pushed him away and gave him a nice hard slap, leaving him gob-smacked. He deserved more than one, in my opinion.

All four of us burst out laughing as Alec walked out, using the carrier bag to cover his you know what.

He let go of the bag and quickly slipped into his boxers before sprinting towards us when he saw Megan dangling his clothes in the air.

As soon as he reached her she tossed them to Tyler who was a little taller than Alec, therefore it was harder for him to grab his clothes whenever Tyler lifted his arm up. Unexpectedly, Tyler threw the clothes at me, catching me off guard and resulting in Alec getting his clothes back before I could even understand what had just happened.

"Ah, since you gave me my clothes I'll let you keep the things I bought," Alec said, handing me the bag. They all watched as I opened the bag and pulled out condoms and tampons.

"Those condoms aren't very useful for you since you have no one to give them to," Tyler added.

Hilarious.

"That isn't even funny and you don't know that for sure," I snapped, throwing the things at him. Tyler brushed a thumb across his lip and slowly strode towards me, circling me.

"So you're telling me that you're not a little virgin?" he asked, poking my waist. "I'm sure that's the only reason why your ex-boyfriend was banging a different babe every night." He was crossing the line now.

"You have no right to ask me that you-" I started.

"Hey hey hey, let's just get back to the game," Megan quickly interrupted. "And preferably keep you two away from each other."

"Fine," I said.

"Whatever," Tyler replied to her at the exact same time as me.

"Okay. I'll go next," Megan said, taking a deep breath.

-

We had left Tesco and drove to some random area in the hope that more people would be around. Tyler, Alec, Redhead and I were hiding behind a bush whilst Megan was getting prepared.

Her dare was to act like she was giving birth. Yes, you heard me right, giving birth. Redhead had helped her 'look' pregnant by shoving something up her shirt.

Honestly, I thought it was a ridiculous and completely pointless dare. Fifteen minutes had passed and only one very old woman had walked by so the chances of seeing more people were slim to none.

Megan slowly went and stood in the centre of the area, leaning back and holding her back as if she was heavily pregnant.

She might actually pull this off! Too bad nobody was there to see.

Just as that thought crossed my mind, I saw a young couple in the distance and they were heading in Megan's direction. As they got closer, Megan started to act.

"Aaaagh!" she yelled repeatedly, clutching her stomach. The couple raced towards her to help. "Contractions," she groaned.

"Oh my gosh," the young girl said. "I don't know what to do!" she panicked.

"I don't either!" the guy shouted. I noticed Megan trying to suppress her laughter so she figured it would be best to scream again.

"Aagh! The pain!" she yelled.

Did they actually hurt that much? Maybe she was overdoing it.

"Oh, erm, breathe in!" the girl yelled so that's exactly what Megan did.

"And out of course!" the guy said when he realised that Megan hadn't already done that.

I couldn't contain my laughter at their panic.

"I'm going to give birth on the streets, oh my God!" she yelled, making us all laugh. "I can feel it, the baby's coming!"

"Crap! Joey, what shall we do?!" the girl yelled as she violently shook him. "We don't have a car either!"

"I don't know, I wasn't prepared for this! Stop yelling at me!" he cried. I was not expecting anything like this to happen at all. Worry was evident all over their faces and I felt so bad but it was still extremely funny. "Ring someone!"

"Ambulance?" she said as she rummaged through her purse to find her phone. He nodded and she quickly dialled the number, explaining what the dilemma was. "They'll be here as fast as they can," she said. I frowned, believing they should have stopped the prank before the couple had called any authorities. There could be a real emergency somewhere else that wasn't a silly prank.

"The pain is less," Megan said, heaving. "No it's not actually, agh!" she screamed a few seconds later.

She took a few heavy breaths before speaking again. "Can you find my phone please? I dropped it around there," she said, pointing far away.

The girl decided to stay with Megan and was about to send the guy but Megan said they should both go because they would find the phone faster.

As soon as the couple were out of sight, she sprinted towards us and we all started laughing at her and commending her brilliant acting skills.

"You should at least tell them! And what about the ambulance?" I said just as they were about to get in the car.

"Oh, who cares? Leave them to it!" Megan yelled as she opened the door and pulled me inside. I looked at her in disbelief and shook my head, deciding to go and tell them.

"Of course, Mother Teresa is at it again," Tyler remarked as I walked off.

-

"I think Arissa should be next," Tyler said.

"No! Why me? No!"

"You wanted to tell me something right?" he asked, knowing that it was the one thing he could use against me. Oh, how he'll regret it when he finds out what it is.

"You'd rather get it over and done with," Megan said.

"She's just a baby," Redhead added.

"Excuse me, nobody was talking to you. And I haven't seen you do anything yet!" I lashed out. For some reason, I hadn't liked her ever since I set eyes on her but she was giving me an actual reason not to now.

Thankfully for her, Megan was sat in between us or I would have pulled her hair out. "What do you want me to do?" I asked determinedly.

I was nervous just thinking about it. After seeing what Megan and Alec had to do, I really didn't feel in the mood.

"It's your first time so we'll go easy on you," Alec said, making me feel so much more relieved.

"Have you got a tattoo by any chance?" Tyler asked.

Oh hell no, I hated tattoos. They were revolting and I would never get one in a million years. Plus, I heard they hurt a lot and I didn't handle pain very well.

"Are you serious? You can't dare me to get a tattoo? That's stupid!"

"I thought so," Tyler said.

"You thought what?"

"I knew you'd be too scared to get a tattoo, therefore it's what you're gonna have to do, baby girl."

He began to drive and ten minutes later he parked right outside a tattoo parlour. He got out from the driver's seat and opened my door, waiting for me to get out. "I won't have to force you out, will I?"

I frowned at him and sulkily got out. "I'm not getting a tattoo," I said stubbornly.

"Bye then," he said, moving out of the way for me. The rest of his friends were just watching us.

"No. You know what, I'm gonna tell you. I should have just blurted it all out before without agreeing to your stupid little game. Your litt-" I began but he threw his hand across my mouth and moved very close to me, muffling any sound that came out of my mouth.

"I'm gonna say this nice and slowly. Complete the dare or go home," he took his time pronouncing each word carefully. Without thinking, I bit his hand, making him jerk back. "You little bitch!"

"Do not call me a bitch, Tyler Lawson," I said sternly. "That'll teach you not to touch me," I snorted, turning my head to the side.

"Oh really?" he challenged.

He slammed the car door shut and pushed me against it, leaning on me. Tingles rushed through my body as his lips traced my jawline and I could feel his mouth move further down, reaching my neck. His hands wrapped around my waist and I couldn't stop my heart from pounding in my chest. I lifted my hands and placed them around his neck, causing him to pull me closer to his chest. His lips felt so warm against my skin that I was unable to push him away. He kept one arm around my waist and used the other to brush his fingers through my hair, and then caressed my cheek and started trailing kisses back up my neck, reaching my lips. I closed my eyes and was prepared for our lips to meet.

"So are you going to do the dare?" he asked, letting go of me and moving back. I couldn't believe he just did that... and I let him. Why was I so weak? Why couldn't I resist him every time he was near me?

"No!" I yelled. "You're such a bastard!"

He laughed. "I knew you wanted me, baby girl."

"Cut it out both of you, just get a room and relieve your sexual tensions there," Megan said, winking at me.

"Megan!" I shrieked. "It isn't like that!"

"I don't mind," Tyler said.

"Tyler, she's just a scared little whore. Leave it," Redhead interrupted. I stomped towards her.

"I'm the whore? Are you kidding me? Just stay out of it!"

Once again, Megan stopped me from pulling the few hairs Redhead had out of her head. "I'll do it," I said.

"What?" Tyler asked in astonishment.

"I'll get a God damn tattoo!" A massive grin appeared on his face as I said that.

"Follow me," he said so I trudged behind him into the tattoo parlour. I awkwardly stood in the doorway with the rest of them whilst Tyler started talking to some girl.

She had tattoos all over her body and her hair was dyed different shades of purple but she was really pretty. She smiled at me and made a gesture, calling me towards her. I paced towards them and gave a crooked smile.

"Hiya! First tattoo I hear? You must be excited," she smiled.

"Hi, and you're wrong," I said, slumping into the seat she was pointing at.

She gave me a confused look. "Okay, we'll get right on with it," she said cheerily.

"Hold up," I answered, holding my hand up in the air. "You don't even know what I want."

"Oh, this gentleman here already told me," she replied, meaning Tyler. I jumped out of my seat.

"No, no, no! I can't trust him. This is a permanent mark on my body. You should consult me first!" I bellowed.

Tyler pulled me away from her. "This wasn't part of the dare!" I bawled.

"Yes it was, you never bothered asking the terms!"

"There is no way in hell that I'm gonna trust you," I said clearly, jabbing his chest with my finger.

"You trust Megan though right? We all decided that it was okay, believe me."

If Megan agreed.. then it must be fine.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You better not be lying," I warned him as I made my way to the seat. "Let me just say that I will not take my shirt off," I told the tattooist.

"Don't worry honey, you'll just need to lift it up a little." I did as she said and lifted my shirt so that she could work properly.

I closed my eyes, praying the tattoo wouldn't look too bad or hurt too much.

-

Tyler's POV

"How fucking dare you?!" she screamed, throwing her arms up in the air. I made no effort to hide how amusing I was finding this. "Tyler, it isn't funny! You are a dickhead. I can't believe you did that!" she cried.

"That was a bad move, Ty," Megan said. I couldn't believe that Arissa had trusted me when I said Megan knew about the tattoo. In actual fact, she had no idea.

"I will always have Tyler tattooed on my back now. It is unremovable you jerk!"

"I'll always be with you now, baby girl. Just what you want," I laughed.

"That was hilarious, bro!" Alec said and Madison (A/N That's Redhead's actual name) was stood there laughing.

"Tyler, I am sick of you. You find everything funny! There are some things in life that you actually have to be serious about. You thought it was funny when you got me thrown out of college. You thought it was funny that my medical career was ruined. You think its funny that your name is tattooed on my back. And the worst of all, what you did after I caught Jason cheating on me. You cheered him on? You laughed at me? You played with my feelings?" Arissa said. I could sense the pain and hurt in her voice.

"Did you want me to stand up for you? Why would I?"

"Yes I did, Tyler! I don't know why I wanted you to but I did! Now I realise that I was an idiot for wanting that!" Her eyes were clouded with tears and I saw a drop fall onto the ground.

"Yes you were!" I shouted back.

"I didn't know you were completely heartless, but you are. The only reason I came to you was because of Heidi. I found out that she is being abused by her boyfriend!" she screamed and at that moment, I felt my body stiffen up and my temper was rising.

What the fuck was she talking about?

"What?!" I growled fiercely as I moved closer and shook her fragile body.

"She told me not to tell you but I had to because I thought you'd care and you could help! I was wrong though, you care about nobody."

"You're lying."

"Are you absolutely out of your mind? Why would I lie about something so serious? Not everybody is like you! And let me just make one thing clear. I hate you, Tyler Lawson. I hate you," she said firmly before running off. I never thought I'd say this but that hurt.

Those three words made my heart ache.

Vote if you really enjoyed and please spread the word about my story if you know anyone who'll enjoy it. I'd really appreciate it! xX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1K 14
Trae Williams was the most popular guy in school; guys wanted to be him and girls wanted him. Confident, perfect body and decent grades. He could hav...
23.3K 739 31
(Warning! Cringey story I wrote when I was like 14!) He admitted to liking her, she did the same. Then they should be together right? Well that would...
Broken By Claire

Teen Fiction

5.3K 215 40
Grace Jackson has been dealing with self hatred since middle school. It only became worse as the school years went by, and just when Grace feels it's...
271K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...