He really is one hell of a bu...

By iloverin12

You never had a real family and during this time nobility was on top. After being in an orphanage since birth... More

welcome
Thanks
day 1 at the phantomhive manor
the ball
It finally begins
why?
Curious questions get wild answers
special occasion
special occasion part 2
hold back
The other butler
The other butler part 2
shut out
my love is out
separation
New home
New home part 2
Resurrection
โ€ผ๏ธShould i finish? โ€ผ๏ธ
Authors note

chapter 1

7.4K 233 17
By iloverin12

It was storming but i didn't care. I couldn't stay there anymore, I was tired of them abusing me verbally and physically. I kept running I didn't care who I bumped into. Well I wish I didn't say that. I bumped into someone and I look up to see Earl Phantomhive, i was terrified.

"Are you ok young lady?" he said with worry in his eyes. I was so terrified that i couldn't utter a thing.  " ......Sebastian...get her, she's coming back to the manor.

The butler looked surprised but nodded and said,"Yes young master." He then helped me up. "You should not worry...everything will be fine.." Earl phantomhive stated as the carriage set off for the destination.
A/n
I hope u like this one I will update my vampire king soon I had a little writers block I hope to update soon. And sorry it's a short chapter.

Edit: did some editing hope you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 35.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 55.4K 102
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC