I Feel Tingles Touching You?

By x23cjstarz23x

Kayleigh is a normal teenager and has spent the last couple years at a boarding school. Now she returns and d... More

Chapter 2.x
Chapter 3.x
Chapter 4.x
Chapter 5.x
Chapter 6.x
Chapter 7.x
Chapter 8.x
Chapter 9.x
Chapter 10.x
Chapter 11.x
Chapter 12. x
Chapter 13.x
Chapter 14.x
Chapter 15.x
Chapter 16.x (Edited)
Chapter 17.x
Chapter 18.x
Chapter 19.x
Chapter 20.x
Chapter 21.x

Tingles.... is this normal?

8.1K 51 24
By x23cjstarz23x

Hey everyone!Jxx This is my first story. So please tell me what you think! xx

 CHECK OUT THE AMAZING SONG!! ---> I LOVE JESSIE J

CHAPTER 1.x

I woke up in the morning to the feeling of warmth on my back. I groaned in frustration. Why did I leave my curtains open?! The sun was streaming in through the window. It always wakes me up at the crack of dawn.  I chuckle to myself. I guess I should learn to close them before collapsing on my bed for the night.

I stretched and threw the covers back, hitting my hand on the wall in the process and falling out of the bed.

“OW!”I screamed jumping up and down clutching my hand to my chest. I single tear escaped my eyes before I furiously wiped it away. I ran my fingers through my hair and stumbled over to my calendar on the wall, almost tripping over my suitcase. I marked off today's date and turned around to walk off before stopping suddenly one foot raised to take another step.

 I twisted round and gazed at the date again. Oh flying monkeys! I thought, it is my last day of school! Before I ran into the bathroom and out again in fifteen minutes flat. Hmm a new record I smiled before frantically running around my room looking for my school bag.

“Aha!” I exclaimed before grabbing it from its hiding place under the bed and yanking it out while shaking it removing whatever it was that was on it. Looking closely i found it was a spider. I flicked it off.

 “Lei! You ready?” my best friend May shouted, followed by 3 loud raps on the door.  

I should probably introduce myself. Hi my name’s Kayleigh although I hate being called that! I’m known here as Lei by my friends. Oh, and by here I mean Moon Academy. I was sent here by my dad two years ago. Today’s my last day at the academy. I’ll miss May lot’s! She’s like the sister I never had!

Although I do have 5 brothers, who I haven’t heard from in two years! I’m going back home tonight, although I’m not that excited about it. I have long brown hair that hangs in ringlets and bright blue eyes. I’m quite curvaceous and I’m 5ft 4.

“Coming!” I shouted, practically pulling the door off the hinges while attempting to get to May. Oops, i guess I pulled on it too hard.

May looks between me and the door in surprise as I chuckle nervously, “well let’s go May” I sung happily pulling her down the corridor and out the dorms.

“Why are you so happy? Its school plus you’re leaving me today!” she says sadly giving me the puppy dog eyes I’m so accustomed with as she does it often to get her own way while gripping my arm in a death grip. I wince as she pulls extra hard when I don’t answer her immediately.  

“Oh May! You know I have to go home, if I could stay I would! It’s not like I want to go!” I said feeling all the anger i built up begging to be let out. Now my dad decides he wants me home after two years of no communication then out of the blue he calls telling me he got me a flight home at 7pm tonight. Ha!

“Yeah I don’t get that”, she said confused, “why don’t you want to go home and see your family? I would kill to be able to see mine.” I look down at May and sigh.

How a nice girl like May can have such horrible parents is beyond me. I looked down at her heart shaped face, her eyes looking up at me and her lips in a pout and I couldn’t help but say….

“Hey”, I say looking down at her, “I know! Why don’t you come down to me in the holidays?”

I watched her face light up and she let go of me then pulled me in to one of her famous death gripped hugs, “you serious Lei?! I’d love too! Just tell me when and I’ll be there!”

I laughed at her and pulled her into the building where our classes are held and greeted our teacher before sitting down for the lesson.

When lunch arrived I was dreading it but also I was excited to see my friends. I walked into the cafeteria looking around before I spotted them in the corner. My other friends Joan and Josh the twins, Gabrielle also known as Gabbi and Asher all sat at the table with miserable faces as I approached.

I crept behind Asher before bring my hands down hard on my shoulder and squeezing till he yelped. I made my way round the table tears cascading down my cheeks as I laughed hysterically. I glanced up at his face and saw him glaring at me which caused me to laugh harder and I fell out of my seat rolling on the ground in laughter clutching my stomach. He was to fun to mess with.

“Your face...priceless”, I gasped trying not to laugh, but he glared at me again and huffed causing me to break out into laughter again. I eventually calmed down enough to look at each of my friends who we like me trying to control their laughter. Well at least I cheered then up some; I didn’t want them to be miserable.

When everyone calmed down we got our lunch and went and sat in our special place under a tree in the school grounds. I started running trying to get to my special set first and Asher wanting to get me back raced ahead in front of me.

“ASHER,” I screamed, “don’t even think about it!” I pushed myself harder determined to beat him, but as I caught up to him he glanced at me before sprinting ahead again. I saw him sit down by the tree in my spot and lean back against the tree and smirk at me. I yelled in outrage and ran faster. As soon as I reached him I slapped him, on the forehead.

“Move” I growled lowly looking into his eyes daring him to protest. But of course it’s Asher he won’t go down without a fight. He’s exactly like me and he looked up at me amused, “No” he said calmly.

“What do you mean no?! You move or I’ll make you!” I threatened.

He threw his head back and laughed before looking at me amused, “and how you going to do that huh shorty?” he asked. His curly blond locks glistened in the sun and his bright blue eyes were looking at me playfully.

I smirked and plucked a grape from a vine I had in my hand and threw it at him with such a force it splattered all over his face and grape juice dripped down the sides. He looked at me shocked his mouth hanging open,” you didn’t just do that?” he said slowly.

“Yep I did” I responded before throwing another one into his mouth and throwing up my arms, “GOAL!” I shouted as he spat it out on the grass.

“Oh, it’s on shorty!” he exclaimed before grabbing Joan’s grapes from her tray, who had just joined us with the rest of them, as she shouted, “Hey!” and that’s how we spent our last lunch together, having a grape fight even the rest of them joined in. It was Gabbi, Joan, May and I against Asher and Josh. Of course we won although they might disagree but oh well.

By the end of the day I was really depressed. The time for me to leave was coming closer and closer and I hated it. I am currently in my room packing my last few items that I left out cause I needed them this morning, while May sits on my bed looking at me in sorrow. I zipped up all my bags and placed them against the wall over by the door and walked back over to May.

“Hey come on!” I said forcing myself to smile trying to sound cheery, “it’s not like I’ll never see you again! You’re coming down in a few weeks right?!” She tried to smile back but it came out like a grimace I looked at her in sadness.

How was I supposed to live without my best friend and sister? I pulled her into a hug and hugged her tight.

Yeah I guess”, she eventually said, “but it won’t be the same. You promise to call tomorrow when you get home? “She looked up at me in sadness and I couldn’t say anything so I nodded.

At 5pm a taxi pulled up to take me to the airport. My friends helped me carry down my bags and the taxi man put them in the trunk. I looked towards my friends before engulfing them in a hug and squeezing them till they complained.

I looked at May and she looked like she was going to bawl her eyes out so I grabbed her in a hug and promised to call as soon as I was settled at home. Taking one last look at my friends I got in the taxi and waved till they were out of sight.

Before turning around and thinking about home. What will everyone be like now? With that final thought I drifted into a quiet slumber dreaming about that night I left 2 years ago…….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 65 9
This story is being: *EDITING* *ON HOLD* Danica always knew she was powerful, but just how powerful no one really knows yet. She's 17 on the verge...
1.7K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
66.1K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...
1K 48 26
Kim lived a normal teenage girl life. She's 16 and just got out of school. Her parents died at a young age and she was raised by her grandparents. Sh...