Finding Love (Miniminter Fanf...

By TheBaconist

Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was cru... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Alternate Ending!

Chapter 10

5.2K 101 46
By TheBaconist

-Samantha's Pov-

Everyone except Simon was downstairs talking about random stuff, catching up a bit, since he was still sleeping.

"So, Samantha, where you from?" Ethan asked me.

I ran my fingers through my hair slightly before answering. "I was actually born in New York, over in the United States. But my parents moved about a month afterwards, and here I am."

"So you are American? I would never of guessed that." Tobi said. The others nodded in agreement.

"Well, I only lived there for a month, so I didn't have a taste of the American culture or accent because my parents were European, but moved for a job in New York for a couple years." I shrugged, gently.

I noticed movement at the corner of my eye, and looked in the direction.

I saw Simon at the top of the stairs, but he was still in his pajamas, with crazy bed head. To be honest, he looked really cute when he waked up, with the hair was down, and mangled a bit, and he wore an oversized tee with some sweats.

I smiled, and gestured for him to come down, and of course he smiled back, and came down.

He sat between me and Allison, wrapping his arm around me, and looked down at me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to do a Q and A with me? I mean, our fans don't know that you are living with us or who you are, and why not introduce you in one of my famous Q and A's?"

I thought for a second, looking at everyone before answering, and everyone was smiling and nodding for me to agree.

"I don't see why not! What time do you want to record it?" I answered back.

He scratched the back of head. "I was thinking maybe in two hours? It gives us both time to get ready, and it is plenty of time for get the questions."

"Alright! I am gonna go start to get ready, and see ya!" I waved at all of the guys, and ran upstairs.

I felt my phone vibrate wildly. I looked to see thousands of notifications.

@miniminter7

'Alright guys! Q and A time! I will be joined with my new friend @supersamslayz so use the hashtag #superminter for us to answer your guys questions!'

I smiled slightly, and returned back to what I was doing. I took a quick shower and changed into some clothes.

I wore a striped sweater, dark skinny jeans, a dark scarf, and and my grey Toms, and headed out the bathroom to my bedroom, and styled my hair with a curling iron. (MEDIA)

I took a final look at myself, and I noticed I actually felt good about myself, giving me a warm feeling in my chest, giving me a boost of confidence.

I walked out my room to see that Simon cleaned up, with a grey Sidemen jumper on and some sweats. He saw me, and his jaw dropped.

"You look amazing, Samantha." He said, being the only words to escape his mouth.

I blushed hard. "Well, I try." I said.

We went into his bedroom, we both got chairs up to his monitors, and reviewed the questions with a majority asking if we were dating. We both picked a couple questions and challenges before starting the video.

He told be to stand by the door, until he called my name.

"Hey what is going on guys, it is me Simon here for a new Q and A! I asked you guys to give me questions using the hashtag #superminter to be answered by me and a new friend of mine! Her name is Samantha!" He said, gesturing toward my direction, causing me to run toward my seat, but failed, falling out of it.

"Ouch." I said, laughing.

"Well, um, I think we need to redo that part." I heard him say laughing as well, helping me up.

"Yeah, but you can put that embarrassing part in there if you want, I don't mind." I said, standing back in his doorway.

He began to introduce me again, but I didn't fail again, making it in the seat with no problems.

"Hey guys! I am Samantha!" I looked at the camera and waved.

"So let's start with the most popular question to get it out of the way. Are you guys dating?" He said, and looked at me.

We looked back in sync, saying "Nope!"

"We are not dating, and we are just friends, so no fanfictions guys!" He said pointing to the camera.

"Ok, next question. If you had to pick three people to go to space with, who would it be? Choose at least one of each gender." He said again, reading the question I choose.

"So Sam, who would you bring?" He said.

I thought for a second. "I would bring Tami, Josh, and you. Now who would you bring, Mr. Minter?" I said.

He gave me an annoyed look. "Well I would bring Ethan, JJ, and my mum." He said, smiling.

I gasped. "Why not me? I picked you." I said fake frowning.

"Come on, no better person than my mum." He said laughing.

We went through a couple more questions and challenges, until the last challenge I choose.

"Okay. Last one. Who would win in wrestling?" He said with a devious smile.

I smirked. "Of course I would, I am way stronger than this guy." I said, getting cocky about it.

He laughed. "Are you sure? I could beat you with one arm!" He said.

I looked him in the eyes. "Your on!"

We placed the camera down on the floor and on his desk.

He gave us a count down, but told me he was going easy because of my arms.

"3. 2. 1."

I charged at him with full force, but he picked me up, and hanged me over his shoulder.

"Not fair! I can't fight like this!" I shouted, pouting.

He threw me on the ground, but didn't hurt me at all with his gentle touch. He pinned me down, him facing me.

"What about now?" He said smirking.

I laughed. We both looked into each others eyes, not prepared for what to happen next. His blue eyes were a trance I couldn't snap out of them, but I didn't want to.

We both leaned forward, the space between us started to close. Our lips were a centimeter apart, and all I thought about were them just connecting and his lips being on mine.

And then, I felt his soft lips touch mine. Fireworks erupted, my stomach felt butterflies, and I felt like everything around me disappeared, except me and him.

We moved in perfect sync, both of our lips fit perfectly. And he pulled away, after the long lasting kiss that felt perfect in everyway.

"Wow." We both whispered and looked into each others eyes.

I then realized that he was still recording it. I turned to the camera, and pointed. "Um.."

He blushed. "Well, I guess I will have to edit that out." He said getting off of me, and rubbed the back of his neck.

I laughed. "Yeah you might."

We walked back to his desk, and began to end the video, with both of us feeling embarrassed.

"So um, that was our Q and A, and go check out Samantha's channel in the description below and I will see you guys in the next video. See ya!" He said doing his signature sign out, putting a peace sign up to the camera.

He scratched the back of his neck. "I will definitely remember this one." He said looking at me, slightly smiling and his cheeks turning red.

"Don't think I would want to." I said smirking at him, giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek, before leaving his room.

I ran to my room, and closed the door behind me.

I leaned against the door, and slid down slowly.

I just kissed Simon Minter.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷yay! The romance is starting! Finally I get to write Simon being really cute with Samantha :)

So today there was a tornado warning near my area coming to my town, and I hate those things, I get a legit panic attack, and I hope everyone was okay that was affected, but I am glad the storm weakened before it got to where I live.

Well give me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.5K 60
•Completed• 22 year old chloe is familiar with the wider known sidemen, however she remains a mystery to the audience. A hidden figure in the back of...
793K 12.9K 62
What happens when she runs into her brother? Will she move in with him and his friends or not? But mostly importantly, will she fall for her brother...
40.8K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen
36.5K 580 7
JJ and Simon have both liked each other for a while, but are too worried about loosing each other as friends to admit it to each other. The sidemen n...