My Mate is the Alpha. *Cancel...

By blankita_theWITCH

In Boston, there are two fraternal twins named Winter and Carter Harrison. They moved to town called Pexwood... More

This Town Sucks._.
JUST FRIENDS
I love Aussie's!!!?
Project X?!
Camping really? ._.
Why isn't Jesus on my Side?
I'm gonna show you crazy!
Hey guys...
Cast Change!!!
Werewolf Gala
NEW BOOK!!

Let's meet the Alpha J.R

141 2 0
By blankita_theWITCH

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this Chappie ._.

ENJOY :)

-Not edited ._.

~Winter~

Ughh all I woke with only 5 hours of sleep, since all I could think about is that school and me being Luna!? This is gonna be a fun day.. took a shower for 10 mins since I woke up at 6:30, I took out my high waisted jeans, Bart Simpson Knitted sweater, Combat boot Heels, with my choker, and straight my light brown hair ..WOW its barely 7:00 NEW RECORD!!! 

I opened the door from my brother's seeing he's still asleep ;) Time for some revenge I went to the kitchen and grinded ice with water, I went upstairs and poured it all on him.

"AHHHH WTF WINTER!!!" I ran out out room laughing!!

" You're..Face..Was.. PRICELESS!!! And you only have 20 mins to get ready we need to get our schedules and meet the Alpha.. and Alpha's kid.." 

I went downstair seeing someone I don't know talking to my grandma..

"Hey grams, um hello?" I kissed my grandma on her forehead since she's 5'2 and i'm 5'5.

"Hello Mr.Harrison I am Alpha William it's a pleasure to meet you, my son couldn't make it you'll see him in school.. Big trouble maker" He chuckles at the last part.

I bow my head  along with my brother for respect I always wanted to do that since I see in movies

" Please call me Winter this is Carter, I sorry but I have to cut this greeting short but my brother and I have to go to school."

 I bow one more time before getting my keys to my Jeep and drove off to school that looks like prison..

" Let's go doggie, you're behind or do I need to put a leash on you?"

 He put his hands on his hip and a stupid gruin on his face, I growled at him.

"Shut up already!"

 I slapped his chest that made him wince in pain, I smirked at his pain. We kept on walking to the office and keep on noticing girls checking out i got a few looks but all of them were like What The Fudge looks.. Am I really that ugly I just hope my wolf looks good. My twin brother was wearing black jean joggers, Red Flannel, with high top vans.. He got the Fashion sense from me well anyways I got tired of them checking my brother out since they have mates!!

"STOP STARING AT MY TWIN GO LOOK FOR YOUR MATE!!" 

I made the girls look away when I dumped into a hard chest held something tingly in stomach maybe it's cause I haven't ate breakfast. I looked up and saw a God until he open his big fat mouth.

" Watch where you're going stupid.." He yelled and growled at me 

" Do not yell at me, who do you think you are?" I put my hand on my hips and yeah I'm sassy.

"You might be new here I am Jack soon to be alpha, so you will obey to be me." He smirked

"Ohh hello, I met your father at my home he never told me he had an ass of a son.." 

All eyes were on us, he growled at me which made me growl too he pulled me into an empty classroom and yell at me..

" You have no right yell back at me, I am soon to be alpha I can kick you out of the pack!!" He was furious.

" Ok look, you're soon to be alpha.. so technically you can't kick me out only alpha can Good day Mr. Soon to be Alpha, p.s you don't scare me.." 

I was walking to the door when he slammed me against the door his face was so close and it's like his silver eyes could see through my whole God that sounded cliche..

" You will be scared of me, you don't know Winter." 

With that he left the room, I got out seeing my brother flirting with girls. Since I didn't wanna mess up his mojo I went trying to find the office when a sweet girl with dark brown hair, caramel brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. I have a feeling i'm the only pale one in the school.

" Hey you're Winter, the girl who told of the chef's son that was so brave and scary, well I'm Violet do need help going to the office?" 

" Sure thank you, Vi can I call you Vi I'll call you Vi.. So why the soon to be alpha dude mean?"

" You mean Jack well first he just found his mate the luna, second We are at war with black moon pack for killing their luna, and thir-" 

"Wait who was the luna's mate?" I gulped in fear

" Oh um the alpha's mate, and third his father went to met the new members of the moonstone pack that's us the biggest and strongest pack there is.."

We finally arrived to the office and saw the devil itself again with my brother..

"Hello Ms. Harrison are ready to see what Job you are and see your wolf for the first time?" The alpha questioned me.

" Yeah sure, what jobs and how do we find our mates."

"Easy Sweetheart, you'll find out tomorrow and by jobs he means Warrior, Lead Warrior, Healer, Detler means when the Alpha and Luna aren't around they are in charge, Lead Hunter or Hunter for any rouges, Scout which is are wolf who only watchers for unannounced wars, spies but are only chosen by Alpha, omega the least important and last but not least is Luna but can only be the Alpha's or soon to be's Mate."

 He devil said and winked at me

" let's do this" Trying to act excited with a fake smile entering a white room with the Alpha, my brother, and the soon to be.

" Okay, Jackson show them how to transform into a wolf." Jack nodded

He came in the center taking off all his clothes except boxer from preventing them from ripping, breaking bones, seeing black fur around his body until a beautiful black wolf with silver eyes looking straight me coming my way purring at me while putting his head under my hand petting him. He looks bold and brave just enough to look like a real alpha.

" Carter you go first then Winter, Carter I want you take off your clothes except the boxers then we need to break every bone in your body, then we'll take you too training course to check what ."

Carter looked freaked out but knew he had to do this, he took off his clothes while I looked away cause the worst is hearing his scream while their breaking his bones.. God I hate these Twin bonding ._.

Once, all the bones were broken he was transforming he has Silver with a little bit of brown he looked beautiful but freaked out his blue eyes with worry and excitement.. He came close to me and rubs against me will I laugh at my brother.. Jack link minds with my brother then he looks at me with excitement.. Alpha gets a needle and pokes it in my brother's butt.

"Ok, Carter Harrison you are a Lead Warrior and Luna's protecter, your mate is also a warrior. Your wolf is Silver with a little bit of brown and is very strong and noble mostly only men have this wolf only 15 men in the school are silver with brown. You are the son of beta.." Alpha said then looked me

I ran towards the door until Jack the big bad wolf ran me over and growled at me, I covered my face in fear until my brother shoved him out the way and went in front of me  growls to back off.. He looks at me and whimpers I hug him and whisper in his I'll do it.

" Okay Winter, take of all your clothes except the bra and underwear, then i'll break every bone of your body.." 

I nodded with my head held high, I need to stop looking weak I took off all clothes anxious about my body since i'm a size B-cup and not a very big butt.. At least I had curves even though I'm kinda have a slim body. 

Alpha grabs both my hands and breaks it 

"AHHHHHH"

 I felt  tear coming out of eye, he breaks my legs then my back that's when I feel the adrenaline in my veins, I start transforming fixing all my bones the fur coming out when all the sudden I open my  eyes and see a fully white wolf with blue eyes.. I start jumping in excitement!

' Hello, Winter i'm linking minds with you say something in return '

' This full great '

 I feel something tugging my tail it's my brother, the poke in the butt OWW that hurts...

"Ok, Winter Harrison you are....Omg!-" He doesn't speak for 1 minutes I started to worry if I got a crappy Job? I thought I was luna?

"Winter Harrison are soon to be Luna, you're mate is soon to be Alpha. Your wolf is very rare you're the only solid white wolf in this school and the pack.. Your wolf is strong, peaceful, feisty, bold, beautiful, you were the daughter of beta.. congrats Luna"

 He bows to me at the same time I do, so mate is soon to be alpha that mean it's JACK!! Ugh, he's hot but dude he hates me!!! 

" Now to change back is easy, you just do the same thing as transforming.. Men first"

 The boys transform were butt naked until they got underwear

"Now the ladies"

I tried so hard, when I turned back I was panting and on the floor covering my junks until I felt a towel over me..

" Winter what size cup are you? Here's your underwear.."

"I'm a B-cup 34.."

 I got handed a bra and changed quickly..

" Here are your schedules and I need a word with my son"

We bows for our respects, then walked out I had different classes than my brother the only class we had together was Training and History.. I walked to my english class when a hand pulled me and cover my mouth I was yelling in fear!

"SHHH.. it's me your mate your sweetheart.." He smirked

" Don't do that I almost a heart-" 

Before I could finish that sentence he lips were on mine, I gave in and felt that tingle in my stomach again just be feeling touch.. Maybe this school bad as I thought?

" What The Hell, are you doing with my boyfriend!!!"

 God this bitch again..

CLIFF HANGER :)

WHO IS SHE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 79.2K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
24.5K 687 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...
145K 4.7K 32
**18+ Mature Audience** Alpha Series Book #2 An orphaned Alpha's daughter escapes after a rouge attack slaughters her parents and the rest of her pac...
884K 24.2K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...