Divergent Wolves(COMPLETE)

By Musically_Greek

Tris Prior is the daughter of the Beta for Abnegation Gray Moon pack. It's her 17 birthday, haven't found her... More

Dedication
Chapter 1 A Tomato Infestation
Chapter 2 Speech Of Endless Torture
Chapter 3 Well Exuse Me!
Chapter 4 The 'What-The-Heck?!' Look
Chapter 5 Waffles Or Pancakes?
Chapter 6 The Broken Collarbone
Chapter 7 My Birthday Ball
Chapter 9 Blackmail Is Sweet
Chapter 10 The Cough Code
Chapter 11 Cake Monster
Chapter 12 Are They Part Of The FBI?!
Chapter 13 What About My Skittles?
Chapter 14 Giant Banana Name George
Just A Pic Of That Adorable Red-Head Sarah!!!
Chapter 15 The Stomach Off
Chapter 16 Secret Room Behind Fridge That Hides Cake
Chapter 17 I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 18 I Do
Chapter 19 Round 2 Of Beatdown
Chapter 20 Who Doesn't Like Bowling?
Chapter 21 What Could Go Wrong?
Chapter 22 Those Freaking Leeches Can't Get Enough Of Me
Chapter 23 Thy Changes Of Thy Views Of Thy Point
Chapter 24 The Divergency That Caused This The Book Series To Start
Chapter 25 My Scary Boyfriend
Chapter 26 Unconscious. Lol
Chapter 27 Who Likes Disney?
Chapter 28 Welcome To Chicago
Chapter 29 Banned From Ferris Wheel
Chaoter 30 A Little Game
Chapter 31 E, L, and M
Chapter 32 Tobias's Story
Chapter 33 Tris's Story
Chapter 34 The New Phenomenon Of Noses Bleeding
Chapter 35 "I CAME IN LIKE A WREAKING BAAALL!!"
Chapter 36 Kidnapped
Chapter 37 I Love You
Chapter 38 The Rescue Part 1
Chapter 38 The Rescue Part 2
Chapter 39 Conclusion
Epilogue

Chapter 8 I Go Tangled Style On Four

4.2K 95 52
By Musically_Greek

4⃣ Tobias "Four" Eaton 4⃣

It was 9:45. This party was thrown for my mate Tris. Zeke and Uriah planned it and I payed for it. I was wearing a black Armani suit with a black tie on top of a white button up shirt. The mask was simple and elegant.

They were playing 'Raise Your Glass' by P!nk and people were on the dance floor in ball gown dresses and masks prancing their hearts away. Zeke come walking-more like tumbling-up to me with a beer.

"Hey Four, you wanna beer?" He leans in me for support. I flip him off and head towards the staircase when the announcer guy walks up to a girl in a black dress and black lacy mask.

"Announcing the birthday girl, Tris Prior!" A blush rises on her cheeks and the crowd claps loudly with some people whistling. She descends the stairs and walks over to Christina who was at the bar. Then Tris gets excited and hugs the bartender.

'What the-HOLD ME BACK TOBIAS!!!' I mentally use all my strength to hold Axe back.

'Tris should be hugging us, not him.' He says sadly and returns to the back of my head whimpering. I slowly make my way over to the bar, but I get stopped by a girl in a very bright pink dress and black and pink mask. Her face was caked with make up, kinda made me want to throw up.

"Hey Four." She purrs and hangs on my arm.

"Hello Lauren." I look around for any sign of Tris, she is still at the bar. But now she leaves to go dance in the dance floor. Dammit. Would Lauren just go?!

"You wanna go somewhere more...private?" She pulls me too the dance floor, Tris can't see me thank god, and starts grinding on me. I looks like she is humping a donkey while she is high on cocaine.

"I think I'd rather be stabbed by silver." I decline her offer in the nicest way possible and leave to the bar. Then I stop and see Tris there. Wasn't she at the dance floor? That girl is starting to get on my nerves. Then suddenly, she kisses the bartender on the cheek. I was in shock and Axe took the opportunity to take over. All I see is red and my enemy is that mate stealer, son of a bitch, bartender.

I don't remember exactly what happened, but all I remembered was my fist on, his name was Jason, Jason's face and ribs. They are defiantly going to be bruised in the morning. I feel a tugging sensation on my shoulder and someone calling my name but I ignore it. A crowd has formed around us and I smirk. Good, he deserves to be humiliated. Then a voice brakes through the crowd and hits me like a ton of bricks.

"FOUR STOP OR ELSE I'M LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK! UGH, I HATE YOU!" Those three words send me into beast and shatter me. I slowly get up, rage coursing through my veins and I can't focus. My wolf has taken over. She has tears running down her face. I take a step forward but she runs right past me. Tris kneels down and takes Jason's head into her lap. He lifts his shirt up and my wolf growls. She pulls his shirt down and starts to cry. Axe lets me have control back and I realize whats happening and what I just did, to Jason and to Tris. Then she sprints up the stairs, without saying a word.

Dr. Riley pushes through the crowd and rushes towards his side. A couple nurses help him up on a stretcher and out the back door of the mansion, but of course Dr. Riley had to stay behind.

"Alpha Four, what happened?" She says removing the stethoscope from her ears and wraps it around her neck.

"I have to go. I'm sorry." I rush up the stairs, pushing the mahogany doors open and sprint out the doors hoping to catch Tris before she leaves. Sadly, I didn't spot anything. Her Vanilla-cocoa scent is faint in the air and my wolf is howling in agony.

'Why did she leave us?' He asks between whimpers.

'Maybe because you went full wolf on that guy, plus we scared her!' I think back getting louder each time. He keeps on whimpering but I push him back in my head. I debate weather to go after her in the pack house, or weather to stay on a couch in the pack living room. Maybe I should wait until the party was over. You know what, I'm just going to end it.

I walk into the room, the big french doors slamming against the walls, gaining everyone's attention and the room going silent.

"Attention pack members. PARTY'S OVER!!! GET OUT!" I step aside and people begin to leave.

"I can tell you're tense, you sure you don't want to, relax?" I slowly turn to Lauren, anger boiling my veins.

"LEAVE ME THE F*** ALONE LAUREN!" I yell at her letting a bit a Axe out. She whimpers and scurries away. I sigh and drive towards the pack building.

Around 12:55 I make it home after some cleaning up of some puke by the back and on the dance floor. Apparently Zeke couldn't hold his stomach, which was filed of candy. Like Starburst, Tootsie rolls, Laffy Taffy, and 3 more types of candy the pact doctor couldn't identify.

I peek through the window hoping nobody is in the living room. I slowly open the door, making a creaking sound from the slowness and grab a blanket from the cabinet next to the 60 inch TV hanging on the wall that can also move. I wrap the blanket around myself and slowly go to sleep, thinking of Tris and ways to make it up to her.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I feel a wet nudge on my face and my eyes flutter open. I take in my surroundings and it's beautiful. There is a light summer breeze, because it's August, and there is a small apple tree with ripe apples hanging from it.

The fields in front of me, are a couple inches tall and gleaming green with some yellow daises. I take a deep breathe when the wet nudge is placed on my elbow. I turn my body around, still sitting down Indian Style.

Axe is standing right in front of me, big, black, Alpha wolfiness, wolf glory. He comes up and tackles me. I slightly whimper in pain from the impact but it subsides.

'Long time no see Axe. Literally.' I sit up and dust any grime or dirt off of my shirt and pants.

'Yeah, yeah. Nice to see you too. Now what are we going to do about Kyra-I mean Tris." He snaps, kinda suspicious... and who is Kyra?

'Who is Kyra?' I ask as he comes and lays his head on my lap. I pet his head slowly and he purrs from the good feeling.

'She is Tris's wolf. I talked to her while we were dancing with her.' I nod and look up. My stomach 'growls' in imaginary hunger, or real. I don't know, it's hard to tell in dreams.

'I'm gonna grab an apple. You want one?' I ask starting to get up. Axe barks in a yes and removes his head quickly standing up and wagging his tail. I reach up and grab two ripe, juicy, honey apple crisp apples. I take a bite of one and toss one of he apples to Axe. He happily jumps and grabs the apple in the air with his pearly white teeth.

I take a bite out of the apple and a loud 'CHOMP' noise echoes throughout the air. A couple seconds later we finish our apples and I sit kneel down.

'It's time to wake up Four.' Axe says. His head flips to the apple. Before I can turn around, I'm hit with four apples. At least I think because I couldn't count the hits on the back of my head. My body sways to the right and right before I hit the ground, I wake up.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

The sun bursts through my bedroom window, which causes me to wake up. Of course I get up gracefully and swiftly go to the bathroom.

Yeah, you know me. Of course that didn't happen.

What really happened was; I woke up, taking the pillow in my hands and stuffing it over my face and groaning about why I had to get up so early at 4:00 am.

Then comes my attempt to get up. I literally roll out of bed and landed on my back which makes my yell some sort of a combination of cusses. That is because I landed on my back, making me lose my breathe. And you can imagine my path to the bathroom.

I stumble to the bathroom, still half asleep, sometimes tripping a bit but I recovered. Then I finally make it to the bathroom. But then I realized that I forgot my clothes, so I run back to the walk in closet, and grab a pair of high waisted maroon Jean shorts, a white shirt that had the number 89 on it with two stripes on the sleeve caps, undergarments and my pair of black sparkly converse.

I strip from my pajamas and head into the shower. I sing a little tune as I'm washing my hair and my body with one arm. I shave and wrap myself in a towel. I wipe the mirror from the heat fog. I drop the towel, brush my blonde wet hair, and get dressed into my clothes. I brush through my hair once more and let it air dry. As soon as I walk in, the clock reads 7:00 am. I guess the 4:00 am thing was a one time only thing. I turn the clock off and grab my golden IPhone 5S from its chraging station and head down the staircase next to my bedroom.

As soon as I open the door, I see a dark figure on the couch. It looks like it's sleeping, but it could be a rouge. I tip toe to one of the cabinets and I see a large sized stainless steel frying pan. I grab it and make my way over to the big black couch that the guy, now that I've confirmed that the person is a guy, and raise the frying pan.

3: I raise the frying pan. He move a bit but then stays still.

2: He turns so his chest is facing me. I grip the pan and take a deep breath.

1: I swing the frying pan right at his head and his eyes fly open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 554 102
unknown number: are you there? sent 3:52 am 20/2/16 in which a sad boy texts a scared stranger.
37.6K 1.6K 26
To Be a Belikov - Book #3 of Vampire Academy Fanfiction After returning from yet another mission in service to the Queen years ago, Rose, Dim...
344K 7.3K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11K 431 22
Maggie McNeily is not the average 1860's American Frontier woman. Only at the age of 19, she lives by herself in the wide open spaces of the Dakota t...