Stally

By camren1224

~Ally hills and Stevie Boebi~ Ally meets this pretty new girl in school named Stevie.. Will ally fall for her... More

Ally the helper
Singing
Lunch
Study hall
The text
The little gift
The Party
Stevie's house
The morning
Sunday
Monday
The afternoon
Saturday
The sexy day
The intruder
Ally's "party"
Waking up
The shower
The new project
Before the last day of school
Summer
Youtube
1 month
cramps
time jump

The new girl

11.8K 129 6
By camren1224

Ally POV
I'm ally hills and well... I'm kind of the semi popular kid at school but that's not important. I'm a lesbian and I don't really like anyone well because, after my break up with my ex Torey I've just been studying hard in school. My best friends are Shannon and Cammie, they are dating and well I'm single.

I was walking into another day of class and I noticed a girl sitting in the back of the classroom. I walked to the seat next to her and sat down. I said "hi, I'm ally what's ur name?" She looked at me and said,"I'm Stevie I'm new to this school." No wonder why I didn't know her from before. This girl was beautiful she looked perfect and she was very attractive."I will help show you around if you don't mind" Ally said. Stevie nodded and said "yes, I would like that." Then the teacher mr. Smith walked in and started teaching math.

I hate math so much but I kinda like this girl Stevie... Wait did I just think that whatever I'll have to figure this out later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
913K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
261K 11.8K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
230K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc