Youtube

Ally POV
It's been a couple days of summer and I still wanted to start a YouTube I entered my name:Ally Hills and created a YouTube. I bought a camera, video editing software and made my first video with Stevie. It was us singing our amazing little duet. I told people to subscribe to me and gained 100 in one day. So many people followed me on my social media and liked the video and commented how great of singers we both were. I was looking at other channels sitting down at Stevie's desk I felt arms wrapping around my head I turned and it was my hot girlfriend. I kissed her and said,"hi babe!" She giggled and replied"hi! Guess what day it is ally!" Hmm Tuesday... Saturday... Monday.. It's summer I don't pay attention wait.. I looked at my phone and it was our 1 month. "Omg happy one month beautiful!" She kissed my cheek and said,"want to do something fun tonight?" Fun.. Hell ya I wanna do something fun... "Of course." I smirked after I said it and turned off the computer and pushed Stevie on her bed. I laid on top of her and cuddled with her. My head was on her chest and I was listening to her heart beat. I closed my eyes and felt safe. It is morning but a little power nap won't hurt. Stevie's hand was resting in my hair and she was slowly twirling it. "I love you Stevie Boebi..." I snuggled into her chest and before I fell asleep, I heard "I love you Ally Hills..."
She must have thought I was asleep but I heard it.