Sunday

Ally POV
I hung out with Stevie for a while then I went home to my house sadly. I was driving back and then panic! at the disco came on! I was jamming out to I write sins not tragedies and when the song ended I got home. I opened my door and ran up to my room. I laid on my bed replaying everything that happened. The feeling of her lips on mine is just amazing I love it. I fell asleep in her arms and that's the best thing that's happened in a long time.

Stevie POV
Ally left, well that was an interesting night. I got up and took some Advil for my hangover and went and laid back on my bed. I was replaying every thing that happened, I was laying with her staring at her beautiful eyes then thought about kissing her so I did. It was better than I imagined I felt in heaven this girl is amazing.

I was getting really curious on what I did while drunk so i texted ally.

Stevie:hey I wanted to know what I did drunk...
Ally:well...
Stevie:tell me
Ally:Let's see.... I carried you out to my car buckled you in, I put ur hair in a ponytail cause u were puking, I stripped your clothes(shirt and pants) so you could take a shower, and fell asleep in your arms cause you wanted me too. ;)

Whoa I did that much jeez I'm a mess when I'm drunk, oh well

Stevie:aww thanks for taking care of me!!!:)
Ally: no problem, see you at school tomorrow! Bye!
Stevie: Okay bye!