Ally's "party"

Stevie POV
I gave ally a quick kiss and we left her room. We walked downstairs and I asked"why is everyone here" everyone had alcoholic drinks and pizza. "We are having a party but everyone is sleeping over its almost summer anyway"Shannon said.

Everyone ate pizza and we watched a couple Netflix movies and now it was time to play a game Cammie made up.

Cammie POV
"Okay we are playing a game called sexy or drink ,the rules are you pick one drink is body shot or another way of drinking and sexy is you have to do something with your partner any questions?"

Ally POV
Fuck yes I'm gonna take a body shot off of Stevie!

Stevie POV
I'm gonna tease ally and make her beg!

Chrissy POV
I'm gonna make out with Bria!

Shannon POV
Cammie is gonna be really wet tonight!

Ally POV
Ally's turn everyone yelled. Oh god okay umm "drink, I'll take a body shot" I said smirking.

Stevie POV
Ally licked all the way up my in front of everyone and I had so many butterflies.
After she finished I was a little horny but it's very mild."Ally the champ!" Chrissy chanted. "Stevie's turn!" Bria said. Fuck yea "I'm gonna chose sexy"
"Go ahead, surprise me babe!"Ally said. I will Ally hills, I will. I kissed ally's neck starting from her shirt I left marks on the way up her neck then I went to her to her lips and kissed her.Im not done teasing her yet.

*Hours of playing later*

Ally POV
THATS IT IM HORNY AS FUCK AND SO WET EVERYONE IS ASLEEP I NEED STEVIE!"Stevie follow me I need ur help please it's important."
No response okay I nudged her "I heard u go, I'll follow a little after so no one will know!"she said. That's smart "okay" I walked upstairs to my room turned on the lights and sat on my bed and waited a few and Stevie came in the room. "Ally what do u need-" as she closed the door I slammed my lips into her and shoved her on the door then pulled away ."Stevie fuck me babe you fucking tease!"After I said that Stevie took control of me and pushed me on my bed and took off my shirt and pants. She ran her hands over me and her fingers just went in my panties and then she kissed my weak spot."Stevie"I moaned."Please fuck me."as I said that I took off her clothes. She was left with a bra and panties on. She unhooked my bra and kissed in between my breasts. "STEVIE FUCKIN BOEBI YOUR A TEASE FUCK ME"

Stevie POV
"Ally I will" i took off my bra and panties and seductively pulled off hers she was really wet so I slid a finger in her easily and she moaned "Stevie"
"beg for me babe!" I was fucking her really fast and she said "I'm close babe don't stop!"Right before she reached her climax I stopped "you didn't beg" she was desperate for an orgasm.
I saw something shiny I the corner of my eye they were hand cuffs. I quickly got off the bed and ran over to grab them and I hand cuffed her arms together and she begged."Stevie fuck me please fuck me, STEVIE BOEBI BABE FUCK ME Please I'm begging you"I fucked her really hard and she finally orgasmed. I kissed her and then took off her cuffs.

Ally POV
I grabbed the cuffs from Stevie and hand cuffed her arm to the bed then found another set of cuffs and did the same to her other arm. "Ally fuck me." She begged. "That's hot moan for me"
She moaned and then I took off the rest of her clothing and said "are u ready now?" She nodded and I put two fingers in her she was really wet and she moaned and arched her back. After a while she orgasmed and moaned really loud. I took off the cuffs when we were done.

We both were really tired, so we slept in my bed naked and we cuddled. I quickly fell asleep in her arms...

Stevie POV
"I love you ally hills"I kissed her forehead and she mumbled back "I love you more..."