The little gift

Stevie POV
I gave ally my address and I told her to come over before we would leave so we could hang out. I was waiting In my room and then the doorbell rang. I ran down stairs and ally was at my door step. I opened the door and ally had a yellow rose in her hand. She gave it to me and said "hey, I got roses for my friends the last party but since you weren't there I'm giving you one now." I was really happy I made friends with ally she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. " Aww thanks your really sweet, come inside" ally walked in and kissed me on the cheek It was soft and very cute. Then she took her boots off, she had ghost socks on. "Your too kind ally lets go in my room I wanna show you it." I walked up the wood stairs and ally was following then she slipped and almost fell all the way down we laughed and laughed it was really funny.

Ally POV
Oops, that was embarrassing... I made it to the top of the stairs then I entered Stevie's room and it was really pretty. She had cool automatic desk that turned on when you talk to it and she also, had a fuzzy bean bag. Her bed was really big I sat on it and it was super comfy.

An hour or two later in her room Stevie and I were talking and laughing most of the time it was really fun.

Apparently her mom isn't around and her dad is busy working, so she had to lock the house feed her cat whisky and then we left for the party.