Waking up

Stevie POV
I woke up to the most beautiful sight in the world ally hills wrapped in my arms asleep, safe and sound. I heard talking downstairs but I wanted to savior the moment with ally.

Ally POV
I woke up and Stevie kissed my forehead and said "good morning babe did you sleep well?" I closed my eyes and said "good morning, give me a five minute power nap babe." I snuggled my face into Stevie's bare chest and fell asleep again.

Stevie POV
Ally curled up against me she's so cute.

*15 minutes later*

Everybody was walking up the steps outside of ally's room and were outside ally's door to her bedroom.Ally woke up,"ally our friends are gonna ambush us in two seconds." I heard them again, ally told me, "it's fine let them see they are dying to know if we had sex so they can find out the hard way."I laughed "let's put on a show then" I straddled ally and started kissing her we both made sure everything was covered and then the door started creaking open.
"Just push it open" Shannon yelled. The door flew open and they saw us. "Oh my god you guys actually did it" said Bria. "Yep" Ally responded loudly  "Told you guys give me ur money now I won the bet!" said Chrissy.

They all left the room and then they left the house and went to IHOP.  After that we put our clothes back on.

"Finally, they are gone for good."I groaned and laid next to ally on her bed. "Hey ally when do your parents get back." She looked disappointed, "ally babe what's wrong."
She started to cry and say "I got a text from my sister and.... My parents got in a car crash and died..."oh my god I feel horrible for her. "Ally it's okay my mom is dead I live with my dad he's never home cause he's a flight attendant."
Ally started crying even harder and said"can we take a shower later together I don't wanna think about my parents I want to be with you." Poor ally,"I guess we can whatever makes you feel better." She cried and I hugged her and never let go I know how the pain feels at least she still has her sister."ally don't worry I know your pain it hurts it will go away I promise."

Ally POV
My parents are gone... I cried and cried
It's been hours Stevie got up to make us lunch we kinda skipped breakfast oops, and I kinda felt better, I guess.
She came back with two sandwiches  with turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. "Thanks..... I feel better after, when we finish eating can we take a shower I feel like crap."
I bit into my sandwich it was so good Stevie is the best girlfriend ever. "Yes babe we will."