1 month

*skip hour or two of napping*
Ally POV
Everything was perfect I planned a picnic for Stevie we went at the top of a nice hill and ate. I kissed her every once and a while and then we decided to go back home so we could have some fun. I packed everything into the car and got in the drivers seat. Stevie got in the passengers seat I glanced at her and all of a sudden it hit me and I realized how lucky I am to be with her. We were driving home and I looked at Stevie in the corner of my eye. Then a car swerved right in front I quickly reacted and turned into the other lane. "Oh my god you saved us" Stevie said. "I did holy crap that would have been bad if i didn't that guy must be drunk or something."

We arrived at my house, Entered and  Stevie and I made our way upstairs. Stevie had to go to the bathroom so I undressed completely and laid in my bed under the covers waiting for her to come out. I heard the sink turn off and then the door opened. Stevie's mouth dropped in amazement looking at the sight in front of her... Me.

Stevie POV
My mouth dropped open looking at ally. Words can't describe the beauty that was in front of me. I quickly took off my pants and underwear in one quick motion then took off my shirt and bra. I climbed into bed with ally and laid on top of her. I kissed her slowly then our kiss progressed by the minute. My hands were exploring ally's body leaving scratch marks here and there. My hand found its way trailing down ally once again. I pleased ally rubbing her slowly then faster. Ally moaned in pleasure so I decided to then fuck her. I didn't slide one finger inside of her first I went with three and she was pleased by the rhythm. Her breath started to quicken and she reached her breaking point biting her lip and moaning. God damn ally was so hot I couldn't help it and I bit my lip as well. Ally laid underneath me taking a breath so I laid next to her. She faced me and kissed me. This time she moved on top of me pulling my neck closer deepening the kiss. After that Ally instantly started to finger me. Her fingers slid in perfectly cause I was already wet from her moans. Ally knew I was about to break but she stopped which made me so frustrated. "Baby please continue come on its our one month." Ally didn't say anything she did as I said this time not stopping and I wasn't frustrated anymore. I was tired and ally curled up against me . I said "I love you" the same time ally did we are just meant to be together.