Before the last day of school

Ally POV
Stevie's and i rehearsed the whole song over and over till it was perfect it was really tempting to stop and kiss her but I didn't...well that's a lie I did a little. Today is the 2nd to last day of school and we have to perform our little duet I walked into class sat down and Stevie wasn't there I texted her
Ally:babe where r you?
Stevie: Coming a teacher stopped me In the hall and asked me something
Ally:okay hurry class is gonna start don't get a tardy!
Stevie ran in the class just before she was late and sat next to me.
This straight couple of the class went first, of course they wrote a love song but Stevie and I had a better one.
"Next ally hills, who is ur partner"the teacher said. "My partner is Stevie" I got up and grabbed my guitar sat in front of the class and looked at Stevie sitting there... God look at how cute my girlfriend is... BACK TO THE SONG.
I started strumming...

Stevie POV
Ally and I finished our song and the teacher was proud of us and gave us the highest grade in the class. After school I went over to ally's house we started to watch some orange is the new black and then ally paused it. She seductively went on top of me and kissed my neck. She started to run her hand down my stomach and when down to pants. She went over them and she was now taking her fingers and pushed inside of me and I moaned over and over. Then she stopped and we stripped and had mind blowing sex.

Ally POV
We put back on both our clothes and called the pizza man. He soon came and handed us some pizza and said "hey I saw you on the internet I go to ur highschool!"I was stunned I haven't seen him before... On the internet?"
"Some kid posted of u and ur smokin hot girlfriend on YouTube of you guys singing for a couple seconds..."
Whoa man I should start a YouTube.
"Stevie" I called... She got up and came over and the guy showed us singing. "Yall r great I have to deliver more pizza I got to go the pizza is on the house cause of ur amazing singing bye!" The kid ran to his car and drove away I yelled "thanks" before he got in he gave a thumbs up and went in his car. Stevie slept over, she slept in my arms and then it was the next day of school that was the last and final day hallelujah!!!!