Jay Cee El

By HisPrincess6996

BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her pa... More

Jay Cee El
One // The Talent Show
Two // Colorado Heat
Three // Carvel
Four // June 8th
Five // June 27th
Six // June 28th
Seven // Welcome To Boot Camp
Eight // First Impressions
Nine // A Drop In The Ocean
Ten // Perfect
Eleven // Put Through
Twelve // Paired To Perform
Thirteen // Mishaps and Confidence
Fourteen // Don't Cry, It's Only The Beginning
Fifteen // A Long Few Weeks
Sixteen // God Awful Group
Seventeen // Give 'em Hell
Eighteen // Scar
Nineteen // Goodbyes
Twenty // Maine
Twenty One // Something More
Twenty Two // Love
Twenty Three // I Hate You Two
Twenty Four // More Fighting
Twenty Five // I'm Sorry
Twenty Six // Meetings
Twenty Seven // Happy For You
Twenty Eight // The Beach
Twenty Nine // Embarrassment
Thirty // Labor Day Weekend
Thirty One // Rambles
Thirty Two // Welcome To France
Thirty Three // Mentor
Thirty Four // Just A Long Day
Thirty Five // Jay Cee El
Thirty Six // Tourists For The Day
Thirty Seven // Just The Way You Are
Thirty Eight // Nervousness
Thirty Nine // Home
Forty // Numb
Forty One // Arriving In L.A
Forty Two // Week One - Wings
Forty Three // Result Night
Forty Four // Out and About
Forty Five // Week Two - Don't You Forget About Me
Forty Six // The Twitcam
Forty Seven // Week Three - Titanium
Forty Eight // Together Again
Forty Nine // Week Four - When I Look At You
Fifty // Week Five - My Immortal
Fifty One // A Date
Fifty Two // Week Six - British Takeover
Fifty Three // First...
Fifty Four // Love Her
Fifty Five // Week Seven - Semi Final
Fifty Six // Result Show
Fifty Seven // First Impressions
Fifty Eight // Drooling
Fifty Nine // Oh, I Know
Sixty // Pizza And Cherry Lipstick
Sixty One // I'm Sorry
Sixty Two // Favorite Performance
Sixty Three // "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for One Direction"
Sixty Four // After Parties
Sixty Five // Niall Or Evan
Sixty Six // All I Want For Christmas...
Sixty Seven // And The Winner Is... Oh My God
Sixty Eight // Club
Seventy // The Meeting
Seventy One // That's Not Even The Best Part
Seventy Two // Where Are You Moving To?
Seventy Three // Merry Christmas
Seventy Four // Split Soda and Nick Jonas
Seventy Five // Welcome To London
Seventy Six // Shopping Cart Adventures
Seventy Seven // Reunions
Seventy Eight // All Coming Together
Seventy Nine // Rehearsal
Eighty // Oops...
Eighty One // The Night Before And The Night After
Eighty Two // Last Night Before We Leave
Eighty Three // Radio Interview
Eighty Four // Madrid
Eighty Five // I Hate Goodbyes
Eighty Six // The Start Of The Video
Eighty Seven // Ellen
Eighty Eight // Months To Pass
Eighty Nine // Australian Joy
Ninety // Internet Friends Brought To Life
Ninety One // Amps and Ankles
Ninety Two // Street Meet
Ninety Three // Truth Or Truth
Ninety Four // Fight Song
Ninety Five // Plans And Second Dates
Ninety Six // The Last Chapter
Note

Sixty Nine // Last Night In L.A.

143 4 0
By HisPrincess6996

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><>

Niall's P.O.V

Outside of the hotel was clear enough for us all to get out. I was glad that it was clear and we didn't have to be worried about being seen, but I'm not going to lie, I liked having Liz so close to me. We weren't dating and I feel like it would be overwhelming if I were to act like a boyfriend to her- though I did want to. I don't blame her though, she's just won and having a boyfriend could overwhelm things a little bit.

Aside from that, I was so glad and proud that she's won. I knew that she would win the competition. There was no way that the girls would not have won. They are too popular across the states and even some parts of Europe, preferably England. I've seen a lot of tweets from girls and guys in England about them.

I shook the thoughts from my head and opened the door, stepping out of the cab. I stood to the side and helped Liz out, and then Caitlin, before stepping aside and letting Louis get out of the car himself. I closed the door and thanked the man as he handed back my card. Liz had offered to pay but I wouldn't have let her. Besides, it was only a ten minute ride and it wasn't expensive at all.

"So what do you want to do when we get inside?" Liz asked. I thought that she was talking to me and I almost answered, but I noticed that she was looking at Caitlin before I said anything. Louis stifled a laugh and slapped my back a little, shaking his head at me. I glared at him as we listened to what Caitlin was saying.

"I'm not sure. It's our last night here, we should do something fun. We could go swimming again?" She said.

"Yeah, that sounds fine. But not too late, we have to be up early tomorrow for the meeting and then we have our flights later that day. It's weird not knowing what we will be doing after Christmas, which is so soon. Where are we going to live?" Liz said.

"We could move to London, where his record label is. Come on Lizzie, I know you want to. We'll be flying back and forth anyway. Julie will love too, please?" Caitlin said, jumping in front of Liz and walking backwards to face her.

"I don't know Cait. I'm not sure if I want to leave my family. You know how close I am with them. We'll see what Simon says tomorrow. I don't know though. It could be fun." Liz said.

My lips curved into a smile at the mention of her moving to London. I'd never force her to, but if she were to live in London than that makes everything so much easier. We'll be living in the same city and we could date. It would be so much easier than living in two different countries and trying to manage a long distance relationships. But that's only if she wants one- a relationship with me that is.

We walked into the hotel, heading towards the lifts. As we stepped into the lift, Caitlin singled me out and asked what I thought of them moving to London. "Uh... I don't know. I mean, it would probably be easier since Simon lives there. But I don't know." I said awkwardly. Caitlin suppressed a smile and I glared at her, knowing what she was up to.

"We'll talk to Julie about it. It would be hard, but it would be easier." Liz said. Caitlin cheered and hugged the blonde as the doors opened.

"Okay, you guys change and we'll change. We'll meet back here in five minutes or so. Let's go Liz, I need to make you look hot." She said, lowering her voice at the end to keep me from hearing. I still could though and Liz knew it too, being that she blushed. I couldn't help but laugh as Liz was dragged away by Caitlin. I looked over at Louis mid laugh and stopped when I saw him glaring at me.

"You're disgusting." Louis shook his head as he walked out of the lift.

"What did I do?" I asked, following him.

Louis only shook his head before saying, "You're so whipped to that girl, it's gross."

<><>

Ten minutes later, we were at the pool. Because it was late, it was closed. But being that Louis and I were 'famous and had special privileges', the man let us use the pool. Although I did like the perks that came with being me, I wanted to be treated like a normal guy for once. Though this wasn't a time, because Liz was wearing a white bikini and I would do anything to keep seeing her in it.

We had the small pool to ourselves and Caitlin was the first to jump in. Memories of the last time I was in here filled my mind and I laughed a bit at the fun that we had. I was standing on the second step of the pool, watching as Louis shamelessly flirted with Caitlin.

Cold hands touched my shoulders and before I could turn around, I wish pushed into the pool. I closed my eyes as I went under the water. Standing up, I wiped my eyes as Liz's laughter filled my ears. She was standing by the ledge, holding her stomach as she laughed loudly. I would've laughed with her, if it wasn't for the fact that this gave me the perfect opportunity to touch her.

"Jeez, that was hilarious. You should have seen your face when you came up." Liz laughed, her eyes closed as she laughed.

I moved to the stairs, struggling to get out of the water for a second. Her eyes opened as I approached her and she screamed, running away. But because of her tiny little legs, I easily caught up to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist, picking her up easily and spinning us around a bit. Liz laughed loudly, grabbing onto my arm with both of hers. I started walking towards the deep end, wrapping my other arm around her.

"No, no. I'm sorry but please don't throw me in again." She said.

"Oh, I won't throw you in." I said, "We can jump in instead." I said. Before I could even give her the opportunity to try and get away, I jumped into the water, pulling her in with me. Her scream was the last thing I heard before we went under the water. I still had my arms on her waist, and I brought her up with me when I swam to the surface of the water.

I kept one arm around her as I wiped the water from eyes, opening them to see Liz doing the same thing. When her blue eyes looked back at me, she smiled and laughed a bit while calling me a jerk. I playfully rolled my eyes and pulled her towards the edge of the pool so we could hold onto it.

"If you two are done flirting," Caitlin said, causing Liz to blush. I couldn't stop myself from pulling her into my chest to hide her blushing face. "We should play another game. You up for chicken?"

<><>

"Okay, I don't want to play anymore." Liz said as she grabbed my hands after I reached up to her. She was sitting on my shoulders, her legs hanging over me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to play chicken, I really didn't want Liz to hit her head or something, but Caitlin and Louis both pushed us into playing. But now as she sat on my shoulders and I could feel her chest against the back of my head, I was really glad that we decided on playing.

"It's alright love, I've got ya." I said, squeezing her hands before letting go and setting them on her knees. I looked over at Caitlin, who was sitting on Louis' shoulders.

"Are you pansy's ready?" She asked.

"Does she always talk shit?" I asked.

"Yes," Liz giggled, "She does."

"Oh who cares. Go!" Caitlin yelled.

I moved forward, holding tightly onto Liz's legs so she didn't fall off. I watched as Liz and Caitlin locked hands, trying to get each other of mine and Louis' shoulders. I had gotten so consumed by what was going on above me that I didn't pay attention to what Louis was doing, so I didn't notice Louis reaching for me until after Louis started ticking me. I jumped back, causing Liz to fall over. She screamed before hitting the water and I turned around, grabbing her arm and pulling her back up.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Fine, I'm good. Just a little water up my nose." She said, laughing as she wiped the water from her face.

"As long as you're good." I said.

Before Liz could reply, the sound of the door opening caused us all to look over. Julie walked into the room, wearing a black bikini. The boys were all following her, dressed in their bathing suits as well. I smiled at the sight of them and looked down at Liz, watching as she smiled widely at Julie.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you were at the party?" Liz asked, moving away from me and towards the edge of the pool.

Julie smiled down at her friend, "We figured that we should come home and hang with you four. Who needs a stuffy, L.A. party full of celebrities? It's our last night here in L.A. and we've won, I wanted to spend the night with you girls."

<><><><><><><><>

There's the chapter. I hope you liked it :)

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms ilysm

~ Amanda xx

--Gif above is pretty much whenever Niall looked at Liz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
4.1M 25.5K 200
a huge book of one direction preferences [ first book- completed ]
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...