Breathe Me

By figurativeness

"Countless nights alone. Countless nights awaiting. Countless nights of unhappiness. Countless nights hurting... More

Breathe Me
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
· 25 · (informative letter!)
· 26 ·
• 27 •
• 28 •

• 18 •

594 15 0
By figurativeness

"Keyton, you're alive!" I stumbled out of my bed, over to his. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me away from Keyton.

I turned to see the Doctor, repeatedly ushering me away from him.

"Stay away from him. He can't have you near him. This could end deadly." The doctor spoke firmly. I hung on the Doctor's arms. My eyes meeting Keyton's. I trailed down his figure. His hands held fists of the thin sheets.

What's wrong with him? Why is he upset?

I felt the Doctor shift. Suddenly placing me behind him, hiding me. What's happening? I looked up to the Doctor.

He nodded to the nurses. The nurses walked over to his bed. They detached cords, taking him out.

He shared one last glance with me. His evergreen eyes looking deep into mine. His nostrils were flared. His lips perked, wanting a kiss.

I escaped behind the Doctor, running to him. I pressed my lips against his. He clamped his lips on mine. His shaky hands at my lower back.

The pale nurses snatched me away, before quickly taking him away. I turned to his parents. They gave me a helpless smile.

• * •

Guys, I'm unsure whether I will be able to update anymore, a lot. I'm sorry, x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 2K 17
This is a one-shot about Alcina Dimitrescu and her Daughters, how will the adventures be? Can you always survive? What sacrifices will be made? Will...
244K 9.6K 99
BLURB: She fell and rose again minus her heart. She had lost her life and her breaths tainted her future. She knew it was wrong that HE was wrong but...
207 12 27
A young girl named Rose is one of the most popular girls in school. At least in the eyes of most of the boys on campus. However even though this is t...
8.3K 382 20
"In a world where vampires had been forgotten by humanity, the story unfolds with the revelation of their existence. These ancient beings, originally...