The Fox and The Alpha

By MommaShifter

Being the daughter of the only fox spirit is tough. Other packs think she's human. But not our pack. Our pack... More

Summary
Chapter 1: Getting Ready For The Move
Chapter 2: The New Location And A Lady
Chapter 3: Meeting Some Pack Members
Chapter 4: Meeting New People
Chapter 5: Isabelle Meets Daxton
Chapter 6: Saved By The Bell And Movie Time
Chapter 7: Telling Mom
Chapter 8: Rogue Attack
Chapter 9: Headaches Are The Worst
Chapter 10: Rojo's Acting Weird
Summary
Chapter 11: Nervous Daxton
Chapter 12: The Date
Chapter 13: The Boys Meet
Chapter 14: Rojo Is Back
Chapter 15: The New Fox Form
Chapter 16: The Stranger At McDonald's
Chapter 17: School And Vistors
Chapter 18: Detention
Chapter 19: Fighting Ninjas And Moving In
Chapter 20: Late Night Visit And The Missing Teacher
Chapter 21: The Warning
Chapter 22: Who's Sadie
Chapter 23: Training Starts Today
Chapter 24: Want to Negotiate
Chapter 25: New Patrol Routes
Chapter 26: The Special Power Is Unlocked
Chapter 28: The War Is On
Chapter 29: Sabotaging At Its Finest
Chapter 30: The War Finally Ends
Epilogue

Chapter 27: The Surprise Visit

63.4K 3K 1.4K
By MommaShifter

Ello!!!!

Okay. So remember that blind date I was supposed to go on? Well the guy didn't show up (Praise God Almighty!)

Seriously. I found a picture of him and he honestly looked like he was in his mid to late 20's. Um I'm only 19, sooooo I will pass haha.

But at the bonfire, this one guy caught my attention.

He's really nice and funny and easy to talk too. And this morning I woke up to a friend request from him on Facebook. :D

And he told my friend's boyfriend that he likes me. He thinks I'm really nice and cute.

And I'm over here like HOLY SHIT! Haha.

I was gonna hang out with him at my friend's boyfriend's little brother's graduation party (Sorry if that got really confusing lol) but now I can't go.

My mom told my aunt that we would go with her to Missouri on that exact date and I even told my mom that I was going to the graduation party. So she knew I was busy and now she is making me go to Missouri with her and my aunt.

Sooo. I'm pretty pissed. Because the guy was gonna be there because I was going. Kill me.

It's literally like fate hates me and doesn't want me to find a guy lol. Because every time I get happy with a guy, something always goes wrong. Oh well. Lol.

Living in Tommy's pack house all alone. Who wants to join me??? We can get the actors from Magic Mike XXL to come keep up company ;)

--------------------------------------

Isabelle

"Isabelle!" I heard Cruz scream from upstairs.

I tried to hide my snicker as his booming footsteps ran down the stairs.

"What the hell did you do?" Addi asked laughing.

I took a sip of my water and winked at her.

"Yes?" I asked as Cruz walked into the kitchen.

"Why the hell did I wake up with 10 mice next to my head?" Cruz asked as he shivered in disgust.

I shrugged trying not to smile. "I don't know. Maybe they got cold?"

He growled at me and walked back upstairs cussing.

Addi busted out laughing.

"What did you do?" Gab asked.

"I may or may not have told the mice to throw a party in Cruz's room." I smirked.

"How did you know he was scared of mice?" Addi asked. "Not even the guys know that."

"It was a lucky guess." I laughed.

I jumped as my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I asked answering it.

"Yo sister!" Roman yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes?"

"Mom wants you to come over. She said someone is visiting."

"Who?" I asked.

"I don't know. She just said it was important. So bring your little squad over here." Roman laughed.

I laughed too. "Okay. Will do."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Who is visiting?" Gab asked as we walked up to the door.

"No idea." I said shrugging as I opened it.

"Isabelle!" My grandma said as she opened her arms.

I was about to give her a hug, but I saw my grandpa scoop me up in his arms.

I laughed as he gave me a big hug.

"Scott!" My grandma laughed. "Put her down."

"My granddaughter." He growled laughing.

My grandma put her hands on her hips and gave him a stern look.

We all knew that look too well.

It was the you-better-listen-to-me-or-I'll-skin-you-alive look.

I saw my grandpa gulp and slowly put me down.

"That's what I thought." My grandma smiled in victory and she pulled me in for a hug.

"Hi grandma." I smiled.

"How are all of you?" Grandma asked as she looked over at Daxton and everyone else.

"We are good." Daxton smiled. "What about you?"

My grandma nodded. "That's good. And I'm doing well. Keeping my mate in line."

Everyone laughed.

"I know what you mean." Daxton teased as he looked at me.

I scoffed and crossed my arms.

'More like the other way around.' Rojo huffed.

"You finally made it." My dad smiled as he gave me a hug.

I nodded. "Who's visiting?"

"You sound like you aren't excited." A female voice said from behind my dad.

I squealed like a little school girl and ran over to her.

"Aunt Katie!" I yelled as I launched to her.

"Hey Isabelle." She smiled as she hugged me tight. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I smiled as I looked up at her.

"Where's my hug?" Uncle Keagen asked laughed.

"Hey uncle Keagen." I smiled as I pulled him in for a hug.

"Hey squirt." He smiled.

I missed Aunt Katie. We all did.

But I'm glad she found Uncle Keagen. He was really nice to her and to all of us.

He is a great alpha as well. He's in the process on showing the ropes to our cousin, Casey.

She is really good at it too. She is gonna make a great alpha. All the warriors are already terrified of her and she can take all of them out. I've seen her fight. She's scary.

"What are you guys doing here? Where's Casey?" Roman asked.

"She's back at the pack." Uncle Keagen said. "She's watching the pack while we are gone."

"And your mother called us and told us about the rogues." Aunt Katie said. "We have information."

"Let's go talk in the conference room." My dad said.

I looked at Daxton nervously.

"It's alright." He smiled as he pecked my forehead.

I gave him a shaky nod and followed my dad.

Once we were all seated, Uncle Keagen didn't waste any time.

"We managed to catch a rogue." He said. "He talked for a little, but then refused to say anymore."

"What did he say?" My dad asked.

"Something about how his leader wants a strong girl." Uncle Keagen said. "I don't know why he came to our pack. We aren't even close to you."

"Sadie is running this little thing." My mom growled. "She wants Isabelle."

"Why?" Aunt Katie asked.

"She wants her for breeding purposes. She wants her so she can make new warriors. She thinks that if she mixes her werefox DNA with werewolf DNA it will give her a powerful hybrid."

"But that's not possible."

My mom nodded. "I know. And they had a rogue teacher. He is a part of this too. He thinks that Isabelle can unlock a secret power."

"I heard you can talk to animals." Aunt Katie laughed as she winked at me.

"It's pretty cool." I laughed.

"But the rogues don't know that." My dad said. "They think she still hasn't and they aren't even 100% percent sure she can do that. So we have to keep it on the down low. Only use it if necessary."

"That's no fun." I laughed. "I want to have the birds shit on them."

"That would be awesome!" Rocco laughed. "And to dive bomb the rogues."

My mom giggled. "That would be really entertaining."

I nodded.

"But that's not all." Aunt Katie said. "The rogue told us that they were gonna attack sometime soon. We don't know when and what time. He just said soon."

"And he told us to be ready. They have back up. And a lot of back up." Uncle Keagen said sadly.

Everyone froze.

"How can rogues get so many wolves on their side?" I asked.

"It's Sadie." My mom scoffed. "She can usually get what she wants. And the rogues that she has on her side probably have connections as well. So who knows how many rogues she can get on her side."

"I don't think I want to know." Addi said worried.

'You are having a dozen guards following you everywhere you go at all times.' Daxton said suddenly. 'There are too many rogues that know too much. I'm not taking any chances.'

'I appreciate it.' I said back to him as my dad continued to talk. 'But no thanks. I'm perfectly fine with three.'

'You are having more and that's final.' Daxton said as he shifted his gaze to me real quick.

'We will talk about this later.' I growled at him.

He narrowed his eyes at me but thankfully didn't say anything.

I can't believe him.

Who the hell does he think he is?

'An alpha. Our mate.' Rojo said in a duh tone.

'It was rhetorical.' I laughed at her.

The rest of the time was spent swapping ideas on how we can attack.

The rogues were planning on attacking sometime soon but the rogue that Aunt Katie and they caught wouldn't give anything else.

It wasn't long before the meeting was over and everyone left.

I opened the front door and walked to the Yukon.

Fuck that. I'm only having three guards.

The entire ride home was quiet.

I was glaring at nothing as I looked out the window.

I could feel Daxton keep sneaking glances at me out of the corner of my eye.

He had a worried look.

Why the hell should be worried. He's the one that caused this.

'Maybe you are overreacting?' Rojo said unsure.

'Overreacting?' I scoffed. 'This is not overreacting. Having a dozen guards follow me around 24/7 is no necessary.'

'Okay. I see your point. But-'

I growled cutting Rojo off. 'There is no but. This is him being a paranoid little wolf and he needs to stop. I was okay with having three guards following me because I knew it would make Daxton happy. But a dozen following me 24/7 is not alright. What about him? Why doesn't he have guards? He may be an alpha with more strength than other wolves, but that can only protect him so much. How come I only have guards? If I have to have this many guards, then so should he. His safety worries me too!'

The rest of the ride was quiet.

Everyone was silent and they looked as if they were scared to even move a muscle.

Daxton finally parked and I was quick to open my door.

"Isabelle!" Daxton yelled as I opened the door to the pack house.

I passed all the members and they watched me with worried eyes.

I gave them the best fake smile that I could and marched upstairs.

"Isabelle!" Daxton yelled again as he followed me up the stairs.

"What?" I asked as I ripped open our door and walked in.

Daxton growled at me and I growled back.

"Don't growl at me." He said sternly.

"Then don't growl at me." I said as I crossed my arms.

"I don't get why you are so upset." Daxton said. "The guard thing is for your protection."

I scoffed. "I was perfectly fine with three guards following. But a dozen guards? Really Daxton? That is not necessary."

"It is a reasonable decision." Daxton said looking me in the eye.

"Reasonable?" I asked giving him a humorless laugh. "Please tell me you're joking."

Daxton shook his head. "Nope."

"You're so stupid." I said sighing.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"You heard me. You are being so stupid! I understand that you want to make sure I'm safe, but this is a little over the edge. And what about you?" I asked getting mad.

"What about me?" He asked confused.

"You're safety is important to me too. Why can't you have guards? If I have to have a dozen, then it's only fair that you get guards too." I said making my point.

He looked shocked, but then looked mad. "I'm an alpha. I don't need guards. I'm stronger than the average wolf."

I scoffed. "Yes. But that can only protect you so much! And who gives a rats ass if you are an alpha. I'm a Luna. I'm strong too."

Daxton opened his mouth, but I growled cutting him off.

"If you're thinking about making a sexist remark, shut the hell up." I growled at him.

"Enough!" Daxton growled in his alpha tone.

I rolled my eyes. "You really think that your alpha tone will work on me? I'm a Luna and I have alpha blood. Nice try."

Daxton started to shake. "This is over."

"No it isn't." I said stepping in front of him. "All I'm saying is that if I have to have this many guards, then you are getting guards too."

"That's not gonna happen." He said.

"Fine. Then I'm not having that many guards." I said stubbornly.

"Yes you are." Daxton said confused.

I shook my head. "I'll just order them to leave."

He scoffed. "What makes you think that they will listen to you?"

"No one wants an angry Luna." I said as I turned to walk away.

Daxton growled and grabbed my arm.

He pulled me back to him and narrowed his eyes at me.

'Umm.' Rojo said worried as Daxton's eyes turned pitch black.

Daxton's grip was starting to tighten and to be honest. I was getting a little scared.

"Daxton." I said trying to pry his hand off my arm. "Stop. You're hurting me."

I gasped as I watched his eyes turn from black to gold.

He quickly let go of my arm and pulled me into him.

I felt his lips on mine not even a second later.

It took a second to register what was happening.

Daxton growled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled me even closer if that was possible and picked me up.

I gasped as he plopped me down on the bed and his body covered mine a second later.

"Daxton?" I asked as his gold eyes watched my every movement.

He smiled. "It's Vincent foxie."

Oh great. A pissed off wolf. Just what I need.

"Oh." I said nervously. "Uh hi."

He laughed as he leaned down and kissed my mark.

"Hey." He said huskily.

I moaned out loud as he licked at my mark.

"I'm s-still mad at y-you." I growled as I pulled his face towards mine.

The kiss was rough and hot.

He pulled back and growled.

"The guards are staying." He said.

I smirked and licked my lips.

My smirked deepened as I saw Vincent gulp and follow my tongue.

"That's what you think." I whispered as I leaned up towards his ear.

He gave a dark laugh and pinned my hands above my head.

"Listen here little mate." He growled. "You are having the guards and you are gonna like it. I care too much for you to watch you get taken away from me when I have waited so long for you. You will have those guards no matter what. I love you so much Isabelle. I am not playing chicken with the rogues."

I growled and turned my head. "Whatever."

I felt Vincent grab my face and he gave me stern look before something flickered in his eyes.

I felt my body temp go up as he slowly trailed his right hand down my body before it settled on my waist.

He gripped my waist firmly and licked his lips.

"Fine. Be that way." He said as he leaned closer. "Let me show you how much of an alpha I really can be."

----------------------------------

Hello my dirty minded Faithful Shifters!

This sexy little scene will be up sometime in my Restricted Chapters book.

So keep on the lookout for that.

And for those of you who still don't know where that is. It is on my profile. The book is called "Restricted Chapters." So before you ask me if you can have the restricted scenes, just look in the book.

Love you all!!!!!

-MommaShifter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43K 34
UNEDITED. I wrote this in middle school and it's really bad! Read at your own risk!! ------ Skylar White is a fox shifter. She is kind, bubbly, and o...
3.4M 118K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
9.8K 5.1K 71
Living in a small shack surrounded by the mysterious Folklore woods, Layla takes everyday as her own but is plagued by sightings of red and yellow or...
322K 19.9K 19
**YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THE BITE FIRST TO READ THIS** When strange events start happening on the pack line, Levi Alexander Thorne is eager to prov...